Forum > Shinobi Life Online News & Announcements

Shinobi Life Online Reputation System

(1/1)

Vreg:
As of August 18th, 2015, the Shinobi Life Online Forum has an advanced reputation system implemented, below I will explain the exact workings of this system.

Let me start by saying that the reputation system serves as a way of acknowledging the quality of a member on our forum based on their contributions.

Another important fact to note is that the more a member is respected on the forum, the more influence he/she will be able to exert on others, positively or negatively.

Let's go over the exact rules of the system:

* The minimum posts required to be able to give or take away reputation from a member is 50.
* Every member starts with exactly 100 reputation.
* For every 50 reputation a member has, said member has 1 reputation power.
* For every 250 reputation a member has (or for every 5 reputation power), said member has 1 reputation bar.
* The reputation power of a member is the amount of reputation said member is able to give or take away from another member.
* Reputation can be given or taken away 24 times per day, with 1 hour of wait time in-between every session of reputation adjustment.
* Every member has to give 3 distinct members reputation before being able to repeat reputation adjustment to the same member.
* Reputation is given or taken away from members on a post-based level by pressing the icon on a certain post made by a certain member.
* In case of reputation abuse, a Global Moderator can be contacted to undo the reputation actions involved.

Xendrus...:
Let the wars begin my plebeians!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version