Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64066
Latest: travemunc
New This Month: 4159
New This Week: 125
New Today: 29
Stats
Total Posts: 73908
Total Topics: 20765
Most Online Today: 983
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 3
Guests: 705
Total: 717
travemunc
IT Experts Group
GeorgeCycle
Google (AdSense)
Google (8)

Author Topic: Struggles ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ  (Read 6022 times)

Offline Trafalgar

• Genin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Trafalgar has no influence.
  • Socially inept. Even online - ~(˘▾˘~)
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Tsukegami Clan
  • Organization: Katakiuchi
Struggles ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ
« on: July 23, 2016, 01:39:48 »
l
« Last Edit: March 02, 2019, 18:12:49 by Trafalgar »

• Character Name: Law Tsukegami

Offline Nova

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Nova has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
Re: Struggles ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2016, 01:45:01 »
Sucks to hear that man.
Glad you feel better now though, after writing that.
Shame the lady felt the need to do such thing.

Offline SpeakingRain

• Special Jonin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • SpeakingRain has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Hyakki Yagyō

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2016, 01:47:28 »
WTF, if I was there I would of slapped the shit out of her for you. That's horrible.
  • Character Name: Ginko
Find true freedom. Join the Land of Wolves, free from the corrupt Kage system.

Offline Trafalgar

• Genin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2016, 02:09:39 »
Thanks to you two for the positive feedback! :D

Offline Kings_Head

« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2016, 02:21:17 »
Damn bro that sucks a lot, you should've shot back and humiliated her twice as hard bro
Nobleblood Leader for the Great Kirishima Clan
"Why should I apologize for being a monster? Has anyone ever apologized for turning me into one?"

Offline Zama

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Zama has no influence.
  • 2Kawaii2live2Sugoi2Die
    • View Profile
  • Organization: Roguhanta
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2016, 02:22:13 »
You should've called her out, she had no right saying that like who is she to do that. Things like that get me worked up so I can only imagine how frustrating that must've been for you.
  • Character Name: Zama

Offline Trafalgar

• Genin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2016, 03:27:33 »
Damn bro that sucks a lot, you should've shot back and humiliated her twice as hard bro
You should've called her out, she had no right saying that like who is she to do that. Things like that get me worked up so I can only imagine how frustrating that must've been for you.

I honestly couldn't handle the embarresment. I just rushed out without saying anything. Im a reeeeeaaaalllllyyyy shy person, but with my luck I get a "disability" that forces me to be open.
-~-

Offline waly206

« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2016, 03:37:42 »
I wanted to make this thread to not only get stuff off of my chest, but allow others to blow off steam too, or maybe help someone out with their problems.

I had to blow off some steam with this because I was publically humiliated today in a restaurant. I had been doing a few tics, (thats what the different things I do are called), and a few people had been looking at me funny, as usual. Then some lady asked me if I was alright, and I told her about my condition. She then announced to the entire restaurant, as she had noticed the looks too, that I was ”RETARDED“ , and that nobody should be bothered. Ive never been so humiliated and degraded.

Anyway, I feel better after writing this. If you read it all, thanks and good on ya. :)

Well that lady is a total dick and shame on her

« Last Edit: July 23, 2016, 03:52:38 by waly206 »
  • Character Name: Toichi Tsukegami

Offline taigakun

« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2016, 05:39:41 »
I wanted to make this thread to not only get stuff off of my chest, but allow others to blow off steam too, or maybe help someone out with their problems.

I want to get off the burden of hiding the fact that I have Tourette's Syndrome. Tourette's is a neurological brain disorder that causes the brain to send fluxated patterns to the sufferer, to do different, irrepressable, actions, sounds, words, etc. This is the condition famous for people who swear uncontrollably. Thats known as copralalia, and very few people with tourette's have it. I am not one of them, I don't shout obsceneties or anything like that. I mainly suffer from arm jolting, throat clearing, eye rolling, this weird sniffling thing, etc. I am in no way incapable of doing anything because of this.

I had to blow off some steam with this because I was publically humiliated today in a restaurant. I had been doing a few tics, (thats what the different things I do are called), and a few people had been looking at me funny, as usual. Then some lady asked me if I was alright, and I told her about my condition. She then announced to the entire restaurant, as she had noticed the looks too, that I was ”RETARDED“ , and that nobody should be bothered. Ive never been so humiliated and degraded.

Anyway, I feel better after writing this. If you read it all, thanks and good on ya. :)
Only illiterates with low self-esteem do that to feel better about themselves(for some fucking reason). Don't worry yourself about what a dumb lady thinks about you. And you are the real MVP man, there will always be people who try to make you feel less about yourself. Fuck em and live your life.

Offline Toratsume Nyshn

• Genin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Toratsume Nyshn has no influence.
  • Morigakure Elder
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Heathen,

Glory to the Black Rose
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2016, 05:53:34 »
Why would someone just annouce out loud in the public some shit things about anyone and that too a stranger!!
Anyone was being a  RETARD
it was tha fafo lady...
( I feel ashamed of her being a fellow human being and I apologize on her behalf maaan :) )

Offline Kai

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Kai has no influence.
    • View Profile
    • MyAnimeList
  • Clan: Kirishima Clan
  • Organization: Yurei
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2016, 10:52:45 »
Don't look back on it and try to shut it off from your mind, it will make you feel better :)

Offline Konohuro

« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2016, 11:23:30 »
I think it's better for you if you don't answer to those people doing such things to you. People are stupid, but we shouldn't judge them. This life always turns back to you what you have done in the past. By answering back to her you only become her. Let her do what she thinks she has to do, but you should remain calm, ignore her inferiority and don't get affected by what happens because her opinion doesn't matter. And if others start laughing, then they are also shitty people, so why would their opinion matter. However, if someone understands you, and is respectful to you, then that somebody has a superior mind, those people really worth your attention, and only their opinion should matter.

Answering to hate with hate will only generate hate. But instead, why wouldn't you answer with love to hate, even if that person doesn't deserve it, but by doing so, you may turn that person in someone who deserves it. Therefore, turn that hate into love. This will probably change the mind of that person who chose hate and turn it into love, making her/him into a person that would deserve it, thus you would turn that person into something greater then her/his initial statute/level.

Filther the value of people.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2016, 11:27:54 by Konohuro »

Offline misi4444

• Special Jonin Poster
  • misi4444 has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2016, 11:32:56 »
When I meet with people like that woman, I just look down on them and feel pity for them. When someone acts that way to you, then you are the superior and the other one just a salty hag, who won't achieve anything in life. People, always come with equality, but if you want to deal with such struggles, the best if you simply see less in people like that woman.

She had chance to control her behaviour, yet failed to do so. You have right to feel  yourself more than her. Such things happen in world, but not because of neurological disorder, but because of the most classical reason. People tend to be assholes, and these would pick on anyone when they get a chance. If you really want to deal with these struggles, you have to pity these people, so you realize you are more. Friends and family matter only, others can go to hell with their opinions.

• Character Name: Yasei Kamakiri

Offline Mars

• Hidden Hill Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Mars has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
  • Organization: Yürei
« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2016, 16:44:38 »
Fuck Traf, you're a really strong guy.
No one cares what disability you have here, we may be toxic but most of us aren't assholes.

Much love bro <3
she's a cunt
  • Character Name: Kuria Hinode

Offline json243

• Chunin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • json243 has no influence.
  • Mars is a nuub
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Roguhanta
« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2016, 17:14:10 »
Fuck that hoe. She needs to keep to herself and just shut up. Im sorry you had to go through that. I don't know you well but I've heard your a great guy, so show the world what you got!
  • Character Name: Hachemon Akagi (Kano)