Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64068
Latest: Julikiq
New This Month: 4161
New This Week: 127
New Today: 24
Stats
Total Posts: 73920
Total Topics: 20768
Most Online Today: 983
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 2
Guests: 633
Total: 644
Marinamog
Marinaaxh
Google (9)

Poll

do you agree with this kind of system for trainable stats

yes
0 (0%)
needs work
0 (0%)
not sure
0 (0%)
no
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: January 31, 2016, 05:29:44

Author Topic: chakra control system (STATS)  (Read 91199 times)

Offline f-meister

• Academy Student Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • f-meister has no influence.
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
Re: chakra control system (STATS)
« Reply #60 on: February 28, 2016, 18:18:49 »
Sage mode won't be in the game so while your sage mode stats are cool the won't be included (unless Vreg decides the he wants to implement something along those lines)

Sage Mode will be in the game.

Sage mode is planned, it'll be similar to the sage mode that you see in Naruto except it won't be related to animals. It'll just be the act of mastering natural chakra.
But then, what is chakra? is it not which lives in all that breathes?
  • Character Name: Garo

Offline Kai

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Kai has no influence.
    • View Profile
    • MyAnimeList
  • Clan: Kirishima Clan
  • Organization: Yurei
« Reply #61 on: February 28, 2016, 19:03:31 »
But then, what is chakra? is it not which lives in all that breathes?

Let me rephrase, I meant natural energy.

Offline NinjaMirage

• Shadow Sennin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • NinjaMirage has no influence.
  • I like anything fast enough to do something stupid
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Shizen_Clan

• Organization: Jutsu Hunter

« Reply #62 on: February 28, 2016, 19:11:21 »
ITS A BAD LINK KAI i'LL JUST COPY AND PAST

Natural energy (自然エネルギー, Shizen enerugī, English TV: Nature Energy), is energy that can be collected from the atmosphere and terrain. If one can collect the natural energy from around them and combine and balance it with the spiritual and physical energy that makes up their chakra, they can become sages and enter Sage Mode, allowing them to use senjutsu.

Offline f-meister

• Academy Student Poster
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 28, 2016, 20:05:50 »
So it would kind of add another chakra/stamina bar or preferably one a little longer(higher numbers;) and would allow bigger or more controlled versions of what jutsus you already have, like a puppet master could control people or other players for a wile instead of puppets for example?

Offline NinjaMirage

• Shadow Sennin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
    • View Profile

« Reply #64 on: February 29, 2016, 00:40:37 »
You don't need a new bar for sage chakra because nature energy gets mixed in with the Physical energy and Spirit energy that makes up your chakra. The trick with sage chakra is only gathering enough to amplify your chakra. If you take in to much you under go petrifacation. So you should not be able to take in more energy the the energy in your body. that is why I multiplied the sum of your Physical energy by 2. But that will add a lot of chakra .

Normal Chakra- max chakra control
(3906 x  .33  )+(1215 x .109)) 2  = 2843 chakra

Sage Chakra
(3906 x  .33  )2+(1215 x .109)) 2  = 5421 chakra

Offline json243

• Chunin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • json243 has no influence.
  • Mars is a nuub
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Roguhanta
« Reply #65 on: February 29, 2016, 02:44:33 »
FUCKING CHRIST CM I DONT UNDERSTAND MATH!!
  • Character Name: Hachemon Akagi (Kano)

Offline NinjaMirage

• Shadow Sennin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
    • View Profile

« Reply #66 on: February 29, 2016, 05:45:42 »

You can understand the totals right!!!

the math is only to explain why you get those totals.
Since this seem to be frustrating people i will try and spell out each step of this and why it's there.
Physical energy  and spirit energy is what make up chakra

physical energy i gave the value of 3906 because that is the voltage your body can produce if every cell could be used like a neuron

3906xPEU- this is meant to reduce how much of this energy is needed to make chakra
.33 is = to 1/3 that  means that you use only 1/3 of the total energy  to make chakra at a time. this is important to allow for grater stamina in using chakra

spirit energy is the sum total of all your experiences and skill. Trying to explain why i used 1215 for this is a little complex but basically you have 5 major stats each stat with  243.

1215xSEU- this is meant to reduce how much of this energy is needed to make chakra
Just like PE. .1 is one tenth of the 1215. this means that you can regenerate chakra 10 times befor you need to sleep.

once you have the amount of energy you are using to make chakra you need to figure out how good you are at mixing the 2 energies together. This will decide how much chakra is made from the energies you are using.
.2= 5 energy to 1 chakra point to start
2= 1 energy to 2 chakra points at the max.

I hope this makes more sense.
« Last Edit: February 29, 2016, 06:30:32 by cmsurfer »

Offline f-meister

• Academy Student Poster
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 29, 2016, 20:17:13 »
Im starting to get the math

Offline Reminance

• Hidden Thunder Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Reminance has no influence.
  • Leader of Roguhanta
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 01, 2016, 16:59:08 »

You can understand the totals right!!!

the math is only to explain why you get those totals.
Since this seem to be frustrating people i will try and spell out each step of this and why it's there.
Physical energy  and spirit energy is what make up chakra

physical energy i gave the value of 3906 because that is the voltage your body can produce if every cell could be used like a neuron

3906xPEU- this is meant to reduce how much of this energy is needed to make chakra
.33 is = to 1/3 that  means that you use only 1/3 of the total energy  to make chakra at a time. this is important to allow for grater stamina in using chakra

spirit energy is the sum total of all your experiences and skill. Trying to explain why i used 1215 for this is a little complex but basically you have 5 major stats each stat with  243.

1215xSEU- this is meant to reduce how much of this energy is needed to make chakra
Just like PE. .1 is one tenth of the 1215. this means that you can regenerate chakra 10 times befor you need to sleep.

once you have the amount of energy you are using to make chakra you need to figure out how good you are at mixing the 2 energies together. This will decide how much chakra is made from the energies you are using.
.2= 5 energy to 1 chakra point to start
2= 1 energy to 2 chakra points at the max.

I hope this makes more sense.
Yes it does help a bit.
Regardless of that i still hate math.
  • Character Name: Reminance

Offline NinjaMirage

• Shadow Sennin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
    • View Profile

« Reply #69 on: March 01, 2016, 23:25:05 »
Well the Idea is that this is an automatic system. requiring no math on the players part. you simply will see the effects of each level as you learn them as well as the added effects of training in your strength,stamina,dexterity,intelligence,and imagination.

So with the number of times chakra can regeneration built in to the equation
and stamina affecting the number of times you can generate energy used in the equation you have a complete system that will create limitations that can be trained but never exceeded. on top of this there can be few or many levels of training in both stamina and chakra control whatever Vreg thinks Is best for game play and balance.

« Last Edit: March 02, 2016, 01:47:39 by cmsurfer »

Offline NinjaMirage

• Shadow Sennin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
    • View Profile

« Reply #70 on: March 06, 2016, 23:26:36 »
ok so i think i have come up with a way to incorporate this ELO system into the chakra control system.
It doesn't work like that.

And no, E,D,C,B,A,S are not classes. This is their name like: Kanemayoro is an A-class shinobi.
Based on your ELO, you will change from one class to another irrespective of your title/rank within village (genin, chunin, jonin).
The ranking system will be based off of ELO. As you play SLO, your ELO will change accordingly whenever you defeat someone or are defeated. When your ELO reaches a certain amount, if you are not a rogue ninja, you will be asked to take an exam. Upon passing the exam you will be given a new rank: Genin→Chunin, and Chunin→Jonin.

(3906xPEU )+(SE x SEU))cc level mod=sum- desired chakra in bar.
LEVEL 1  (3,906)+(1,215 x .9)).2=1000 chakra  to start.-very inefficient
ELO    CC requisets                          MOD           SEU                  PE REGEN=% OF STAMINA
E    (Academy taught =.                      .2              99%                    10%  ( 5 D rank 100 K run)
D    (tree climb)=                                .4              49%                   15%  (10 C rank 200k run )
C    (walk on water)=                          .8               33%       PEU      20%  (15 B rank  400K run)
B   ( chose form or nature change)=   1.3               25%       66%     40%  (30 B rank Or higher)
A    ( chose form or nature change)=  1.5               19%       49%     80%  ( and so on)
S    (change in form training)=           2                   9%       33%     100% (and so on)
                                                                                                     Stamina requisites^
This is my idea for The ELO addition. You have Training you must complete to achieve the next ELO level. you may be able to defeat a D class ninja because your better then them. However NO ELO CALCULATION WILL HAPPEN IF YOU HAVE NOT COMPLETED THE REQUISITES FOR CHAKRA CONTROL AND STAMINA. This insures that someone new to the game must play it a bit before jumping in and getting a lucky shot in on a higher ELO scoring Player. As you can see when you achieve a new ELO level the results of your training have then bin proven and you become stronger. Stronger meaning using less PE and SE To make chakra and getting more chakra out of the energy you use.  Strength stamina dexterity Intelligence Imagination all need to be trained too and maintained(being active in game and not offline for more than a week) I think these should be an Skill point system adding 1 point to it for activities like push up games for strength, win at shogi for intelligence, hit the bullseye of a target 5 times for dexterity, Use 3 different genjutsu for imagination. and so on. the max to all of these should be realistic. IQ no one has ever bin over 300, IF you add the average Bench and squat Whats for the average joe you at 350 to 400. Stamina is so important to balance with this system it must have a very carefully balanced Max representation. But I dont  think anything should get over 300. By doing this you can make taijutsu attacks look different and but still make damage no more than the strength stat(with out chakra assistance) I do Believe Most of the balance issues can be worked out with this system.

With this system you would never loose your highest ranking in the ELO but you can loose points with in the ranking so for example.

2200-2399    SANINE rare or even forbidden
2000-2199   Class S
1800-1999   Class A
1600-1799   Class B
1400-1599   Class C
1200-1399   Class D
1000-1199   Class E
SO here is what i think each ELO Rank/Class should affect
new rank/class -PE Regen,Chakra control,Chakra regen speed,Jutsu Level, & equipment     
« Last Edit: March 07, 2016, 22:50:54 by cmsurfer »

Offline NinjaMirage

• Shadow Sennin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
    • View Profile

« Reply #71 on: March 08, 2016, 23:42:27 »
stat point(s)
Our current planned system:

1. The shinobi ranks of Academy Student, Genin, Chunin, Special Jonin (Chunin ranked shinobi whom have a certain Jonin-level ability) and Jonin.
2. An ELO-based shinobi rating that effectively measures the level of skill of the player behind a character, this rating is what will show the difference between e.g. a highly skilled Genin and an average Chunin, or a highly skilled Jonin and an average Jonin.

Having a certain shinobi rating is what will make you eligible for upgrading your shinobi rank by participating in the required exams, participating in said exams to increase your shinobi rank is however a personal choice that is left to you and is in no way mandatory. You have to take account the changes that will come forth once your shinobi rank has increased. For example, a Jonin ranked shinobi will get more difficult missions, will have to lead a Genin team, but will also get a higher pay, these are just a few examples of the type of changes that can occur.

So if your shinobi rating gets high enough, you will get invited to partake in exams for the next rank. If you partake in these exams and get required minimum grade (these exams are both theoretical and practical), you will get assigned your new shinobi rank.

Now to answer this specific topic, although we have currently no plans to add more shinobi ranks, I'm not against the idea.

This was really what i wanted to know...since ranking up wont be mandatory will jutsus be locked by rank?
No, your rank has no influence on your character's capabilities in any way.
This makes my last post pointless.ELO score will not effect this system" in any way"

Offline America

• Hidden Metal Kage
  • Patriotic Sennin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • America has no influence.
  • 初代目金属影 - First Kinzokukage
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
« Reply #72 on: March 09, 2016, 01:37:09 »
I don't know if this has been discussed, but I think in battle chakra recovery should be limited. If you've played Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm, you know how the chakra regeneration works. You can hold down a button and it restores chakra, simple enough. I believe that should be replicated, to a certain extent. In battle, you can stay still, holding a button to regenerate chakra, up to maybe 40%. (This number could be changed depending on your skill level) Out of battle, you can meditate or sleep to regain chakra to 100%, but it cannot be regenerated in battle.
  • Character Name: Onoyari Hinode

Offline NinjaMirage

• Shadow Sennin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
    • View Profile

« Reply #73 on: March 09, 2016, 01:57:45 »
I don't know if this has been discussed, but I think in battle chakra recovery should be limited. If you've played Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm, you know how the chakra regeneration works. You can hold down a button and it restores chakra, simple enough. I believe that should be replicated, to a certain extent. In battle, you can stay still, holding a button to regenerate chakra, up to maybe 40%. (This number could be changed depending on your skill level) Out of battle, you can meditate or sleep to regain chakra to 100%, but it cannot be regenerated in battle.
I have this built in... to start with you can only fill your chakra bar ones with the SE you possess.
as you increase your chakra control, the number doubles until you can fill your chakra 10 times with the same total amount of SE.however there is no reason you must stay still to do this. kakashi and others molded chakra while on the move.
SE will not regenerate LIKE PE you must sleep to restore your SE.
SE is the sum total of all your Stats so It has the added effect of adding fatigue to your stats each time you mold chakra.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2016, 02:24:40 by cmsurfer »

Offline NinjaMirage

• Shadow Sennin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
    • View Profile

« Reply #74 on: March 11, 2016, 04:53:29 »
OK so i had an idea to modify this system that might make it a little easier to implement.

As i explained earlier in the tread- spiritual energy-the primal source of power that is intensified through training and experience- as I understand it this means that all experience and training gets accumulated here.. another way of saying it is its your skill level.

sence skill level will be measured by ELO what do you think of your normal STAT system of 30 or 40 skill point assigned at character creation and trained throughout game play + your ELO score.

this means you get more chakra  with higher ELO score and if you have a low Elo but high chakra control you can even the odds a bit.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2016, 05:46:37 by cmsurfer »