Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64472
Latest: best tadalafil prices
New This Month: 341
New This Week: 17
New Today: 6
Stats
Total Posts: 76983
Total Topics: 22498
Most Online Today: 1099
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 0
Guests: 1020
Total: 1030
Google (AdSense)
Google (9)

Author Topic: Jyuunishin  (Read 94003 times)

Offline Batt

• Social Media Manager
  • Jiraiya Kage Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Batt has no influence.
  • O.O
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Tsukegami Clan
  • Organization: Jyuunishin-Inu
Re: Jyuunishin
« Reply #75 on: July 16, 2015, 04:37:44 »
Also as an update Tora(Tiger) is now open as well.
  • Character Name: Nao Tsukegami

Offline Karlos_Baron

• Chunin Donator
  • Genin Poster
  • Karlos_Baron has no influence.
  • Howdy, Long Time RolePlayer first time on SLO.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Yamato Clan
  • Organization: Jyuunishin-Hitsuji
« Reply #76 on: July 22, 2015, 16:24:43 »
I hope you haven't all forgotten about your beloved Hitsuji.

Offline ParadoxRonin

• Special Jonin Poster
  • ParadoxRonin has no influence.
  • Guardian Fang of the Hidden Metal Hayate Hazo
    • View Profile
    • a ronin has no purpose and a shinobi has no limits when the two clash time  it self stops.
  • Clan: Hazo Leader
  • Organization: Ronin-Metal
« Reply #77 on: July 22, 2015, 21:40:29 »
Jyuunishin

Organization logo:

Founder: Batt
     Allies: Kami Senshi

Leader: The Jyuunishin  have no official leader. Each member is independent. They are only bound to following the Jyuunishin's Purpose and guidelines. The members may vote for a leader out of their own choice as a whole.

History: The Jyuunishin consists of 12 elite ninja from different villages. Each one embodying a  zodiac animal, displaying the appearance and/or the personality of their zodiac. Jyuunishi have their zodiac animal's kanji tattooed on a part of their body.  The Jyuunishin are known to often travel together when they are on missions following the organizations purpose. Usually in groups of 2's with a zodiac they get along with, others with a zodiac they don't get along with well but make a good team together.   

Purpose: The Jyuunishin annihilate any major threats in the SLO world. Legendary beasts, Organizations, Rouge ninja, etc.

Guidelines:

• Jyuunishi may never fight another Jyuunishi to death or with their full power (it would be the equivalent of 2 kage fighting). They may train or spar together.
  • Be active. Jyuunishin will be a major org in SLO. As such we expect each Jyuunishi to take his/her zodiac seriously and be an active member in game.
  • When you become a Jyuunishi you are then committed to the org and its purpose. You can not follow the purpose or rules of another organization. In other words we expect you solely be apart of the Jyuunishin only and no other org

Zodiacs that are available: Tora Hebi

TO BECOME A JYUUNISHI ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS:

• Name:
  • Zodiac:
  • Village:
  • Specialization:
  • Why you want to be a Jyuunishi:

(Inu) Nao Tsukegami Dogs have all the fine qualities of human nature. They have a sense of duty and loyalty, they are extremely honest and always do their best in their relationship with other people. Dog people inspire confidence in others and know how to keep secrets.
(Ryu) Tsukegami Hari Dragon are healthy, energetic, excitable, short-tempered and stubborn. However, they are honest, sensitive, brave and can inspire trust in most anyone. They are the most peculiar of the 12 signs of the Zodiac cycle.
(Usagi) TyrtheKuchikukan Rabbit are the most fortunate. They are smooth talkers, talented, ambitious, virtuous and reserved. They have exceedingly fine taste and regarded with admiration and trust.
(Saru) Yaru Asari Monkeys are the erratic geniuses of the Zodiac cycle. They are clever and skillful in grand-scale operations and are smart when making financial deals. They are inventive, original and are able to solve the most difficult problems with ease.
(Tora) OPEN Tiger are sensitive, stubborn, short-tempered, courageous, selfish and slightly mean ... yet they are deep thinkers and are capable of great sympathy for those they are close to and love.
(Niwatori) Inito Roosters are deep thinkers and are always busy and devoted to their work. They always want to do more than they are able, and if they undertake a task beyond their abilities, they are disappointed. Rooster people have a habit of speaking out directly whenever they have something on their minds.
(Uma) Linnet Horse are skillful in paying compliments and talk too much. They are skillful with money and handle finances well. They are quick thinkers, wise and talented. Horses anger easily and are very impatient.
(Hebi) OPEN Snake are deep thinkers, speak very little and possess tremendous wisdom. They are fortunate in money matters and will always be able to obtain it. They are determined in what they do and hate to fail.
(Hitsuji) Akio Yamato Sheep are elegant, highly accomplished in the arts, passionate about nature. At first glance, they seem to be better off than the people born in other years. They are deeply religious and passionate in whatever they do and believe in.
(Inoshishi) Yundama Boars are brave. They have tremendous inner strength which no one can overcome. They display great honesty. They are short-tempered, yet hate to quarrel or have arguments. They are affectionate and kind to their loved ones.
(Nezumi) Kuri Sazin Rats are charming, honest, ambitious, and have a tremendous capacity for pursing a course to its end. They will work hard for their goals. They are easily angered but maintain an outward show of control.
(Ushi) Isis Ox are patient, mentally alert and when required to speak are skillful. They have a gift for inspiring confidence in others. This allows them to achieve a great deal of success.

Name:Hayate Hazo
 Zodiac:Tiger
 Village:Hidden Metal
 Specialization:Taijutsu
 Why you want to be a Jyuunishi:I feel i fit the tiger best reliable, strong, and spontaneous

LONG LIVE THE HAZO

Offline limits

• Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • limits has no influence.
  • pls no hate
    • View Profile
  • Organization: Yaiken
« Reply #78 on: July 23, 2015, 01:34:01 »
@ParadoxRonin I don't get it you're already in your own org? I know joining more than one org will be possible in the full MMO; but right now on the forums, i believe it's just one and one only.
  • Character Name: Kiyashe

Offline ParadoxRonin

• Special Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
    • a ronin has no purpose and a shinobi has no limits when the two clash time  it self stops.
« Reply #79 on: July 23, 2015, 07:36:31 »
@ParadoxRonin I don't get it you're already in your own org? I know joining more than one org will be possible in the full MMO; but right now on the forums, i believe it's just one and one only.
Naw im leaving 11 ronin they are way too inactive and also we can have more than one lol.
LONG LIVE THE HAZO

Offline Sage32801

« Reply #80 on: July 23, 2015, 19:21:30 »
Name:Tai Tsukegami
Zodiac: Hebi
Village:Hidden Hill
Specialization:Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, Senjutsu
Why you want to be a Jyuunishi: I desire to live in a world where there is peace and harmony among the hidden shinobi villages. Being in Jyuunishi, I'll be able to be with strong commrades that desire to protect the shinobi world from any threat possible. Being here I'll be able to witness and take part of protecting the shinobi world and the ones I love and care for.
  • Character Name: Tai Tsukegami

Offline Batt

• Social Media Manager
  • Jiraiya Kage Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • Batt has no influence.
  • O.O
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 24, 2015, 04:56:53 »
Naw im leaving 11 ronin they are way too inactive and also we can have more than one lol.

Apologies, I am denying approval of the role of Tora.

Offline Batt

• Social Media Manager
  • Jiraiya Kage Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • Batt has no influence.
  • O.O
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 24, 2015, 04:59:40 »
Why you want to be a Jyuunishi: I desire to live in a world where there is peace and harmony among the hidden shinobi villages. Being in Jyuunishi, I'll be able to be with strong commrades that desire to protect the shinobi world from any threat possible. Being here I'll be able to witness and take part of protecting the shinobi world and the ones I love and care for.

Approved. Welcome, Hebi

Offline Batt

• Social Media Manager
  • Jiraiya Kage Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • Batt has no influence.
  • O.O
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: July 24, 2015, 05:00:31 »

Approved. Welcome, Hebi @Sage32801
« Last Edit: July 24, 2015, 05:03:59 by Batt »

Offline ParadoxRonin

• Special Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 24, 2015, 05:02:51 »

Apologies, I am denying approval of the role of Tora.
understood.
LONG LIVE THE HAZO

Offline Leebz

• Cursed Sennin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Leebz has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
    Yoru
« Reply #85 on: July 24, 2015, 13:19:36 »
Name: Onimaro Himitsu
Zodiac: Tora
Village: Thunder
Specialization: Ninjutsu
Why you want to be a Jyuunishi: I actually relate to the Tora personality traits already, ask anyone on the forums, and think that I can do some good for this Org. Though I do love Roguhunta, I have not been connected in anyway for a long time and would like a change as nearly every Himitsu is in Roguhunta, to a point that it is pretty much a copy. So, I hope you accept me for the role. :)
« Last Edit: July 24, 2015, 14:05:17 by Leebz »
  • Character Name: Onimaro Nakai

Offline Batt

• Social Media Manager
  • Jiraiya Kage Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • Batt has no influence.
  • O.O
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 25, 2015, 00:28:29 »
Name: Onimaro Himitsu
Zodiac: Tora
Village: Thunder
Specialization: Ninjutsu
Why you want to be a Jyuunishi: I actually relate to the Tora personality traits already, ask anyone on the forums, and think that I can do some good for this Org. Though I do love Roguhunta, I have not been connected in anyway for a long time and would like a change as nearly every Himitsu is in Roguhunta, to a point that it is pretty much a copy. So, I hope you accept me for the role. :)

Approved. Welcome, Tora!

Offline Batt

• Social Media Manager
  • Jiraiya Kage Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • Batt has no influence.
  • O.O
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: July 25, 2015, 00:33:35 »
Accidentally double posted
« Last Edit: July 25, 2015, 00:41:53 by Batt »

Offline pexyller

• Academy Student Poster
  • pexyller has no influence.
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 25, 2015, 15:10:32 »
Name: pexyller
Zodiac: Ryu
How active will you be:2 and more hours per day
Village:dont have one
Ninja rank you will obtain:dont have one(im new)
Specialization:dont have one(im new)
  • Character Name: Rikudou Sennin

Offline Shivraj

• Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Shivraj has no influence.
  • 'Sup Guys!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #89 on: July 25, 2015, 15:32:30 »
Name: pexyller
Zodiac: Ryu
How active will you be:2 and more hours per day
Village:dont have one
Ninja rank you will obtain:dont have one(im new)
Specialization:dont have one(im new)
You can't take Ryu, It's already taken by @Uzumaki Hari
  • Character Name: Kazuki Raiu