Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64069
Latest: Michailvdx
New This Month: 4162
New This Week: 128
New Today: 22
Stats
Total Posts: 73920
Total Topics: 20768
Most Online Today: 983
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 1
Guests: 844
Total: 853
Michailvdx
Google (8)

Author Topic: Hao Kirishima  (Read 9980 times)

Offline m4r1us

• Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • m4r1us has no influence.
  • Why be a king when you can be a god? Pride.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kirishima Clan

• Organization: Katakiuchi

Hao Kirishima
« on: August 22, 2014, 09:36:51 »

Name: Hao Kirishima
Height: 170cm
Weight: 55kg
Blood type: O
Primary chakra nature: Fire
Secondary chakra nature: Lightning
Chakra mix: Plasma
Village: Inferunogakure
Clan: Kirishima clan
Good or evil at heart?: Considered evil, currently his main purposes are unknown.

Hao is an S-rank missing nin of Inferunogakure’s Kirishima clan, and one of the 7 members of the Yugure, the leaders of the rogue organization Katakiuchi.

BACKGROUND
   Hao was born in Inferunogakure’s Kirishima clan as the only son of two of the clan’s strongest shinobi. As they were unde direct command of the Kage, being part of the ANBU, Hao was somehow neglected for a big part of his childhood, being raised by his father’s sister. However, he never blamed his parents for being on duty most of the time, in fact taking pride in their actions, without knowing the dark natures of his parents’ job. He enroled in the Academy and graduated it as the second in his class at the age of 9. As a genin he was assigned to a team alongside other 4 newly graduates, being sent on various missions, from D to B rank, the team having a success rate of 75%. He became chunin at the age of 12, age at which he has already completely mastered his nature affinity, fire, which was the standard for Kirishima clan members. A year later, a war emerged, resulting in a serious loss of Inferunogakure nins. The lack of military power prompted the Kage to promote young shinobi to higher ranks to maintain a balance. Hao, who has previously proven himself on the battlefield was appointed as jonin. He was ecstatic at the news, and another year later, he was one of the most reliable jonin of the village, in spite of his young age. Everyone agreed that by the time he has mastered his second nature affinity, which was lightning, he surpassed both his already prodigious parents. However, as he kept on completing high rank missions, often including assassinations or disposing of missing nins, his former kind self was replaced by a cold gaze. He understood that the Shinobi world was not as he thought of it as a kid and that killing the opponent was at times unavoidable.

A few months later Hao’s father, who has been sent on a spying mission in Kaminarigakure was deemed a traitor to Inferunogakure, sharing important intel with the heads of the Hidden Thunder. The Kage ordered his immediate assassination. Blaming Hao’s mother for her husband’s deeds as well, he had her disposed of as well, trying to cover up the truth about his parents from their son’s eyes, making it all seem like they died on a mission. Hao was shook by his parents’ death, being suspicious of the hypothesis that he was presented. He received a letter from his father’s best friend, who has also been on the mission in Kaminarigakure, asking for Hao to meet him up in order to find out something. They met up and Hao found out the truth: his father and mother were both killed by Hidden Inferno nins for suspicions of being spies. However, the truth was far from that. The Kage’s position was being threatened as most of the village’s shinobi wanted him to leave the position. As Hao’s parents were both extremely well seen, and having the necessary power, they were the first in line for the title. So the Kage decided to eliminate competition, faking it all under presumptions of betrayal. Hao felt the world crashing around him. He couldn’t believe that the man who both his parents and himself worked so hard for, could do such a thing. He decided to leave the Hidden Inferno, and share intel with the other villages, in hope that the leader, who was responsible for the atrocity,  would eventually be brought down.  However, the Kage sent a squad  to take Hao down when he found out about the boy’s deflection. As they caught up, they battled, with Hao managing to defeat the ones to sent after him, but leaving him in a near death state.

He woke up from his comatose in the headquarters of a peaceful organization of missing nins who were living a normal life, trying to avoid interfering with the Hidden Villages business, called the Kurozome. Hao was brought there by their leader, and remained within the organization for a while. There, he felt at peace, slowly managing to regain his old kind self. However, his peace was short lived as a group of skilled Hidden Hill ANBU attacked the Kurozome, murdering most members of the organization. Hao who has managed to run as a request from the man who once saved his life, who asked him to find a resolve for this twisted system they lived in. Hao’s hate was once again resurfacing, he understood that it was not only the Hidden Inferno’s Kage who was a ruthless murderer, he understood that all of them were alike, avid for power even if that means killing innocent people. So he found a resolve, finding 6 other like-minded missing nins and alongside them founding the Katakiuchi, an Organization with the sole purpose of bringing down the shinobi system that was dividing people.

APPEARANCE
  Hao is a fair-skinned young individual with spiky white hair and onyx eyes. His normal attire consists of a regular Inferunogakure black uniform with two bands on each sleeve, black sandals and bandages around his ankles and hands.

PERSONALITY
 Hao is a very cold and cynical individual, traits caused by his previous Jonin job and also the tragedies he has went through. He is extremely distant to people, never believing anyone completely and spending most of his time alone training or reading. He is also a very prideful individual, receiving the codename Pride in the Katakiuchi.

In battle, he displays a more ruthless and reckless personality, full of hatred for those who holds responsible for the way the world is, especially the Kage and the ANBU. His prideful nature often causes him to underestimate opponents, thus putting him in danger during combat. Because of his parents being former ANBU, he both hates the ones adorning the title, and pities them for their dedication to protect a leader who uses them as sacrificial pieces.

ABILITIES
As the son of two prodigies, Hao was always hailed as a genius, and proved himself as a Jonin in spite of his young age. Hao’s chakra reserves have always average at best. His clan has also been noted for low reserves of stamina, trying to end a fight as quickly as possible, before being completely fatigued.

Fire release
      Hao has fully mastered Kirishima clan’s standard nature affinity by the time he was a 12.

Lightning release
      By the time he was Joni, he has mastered his second nature, which was lightning.

Speed
      Coming from a clan whose members were noted for their speed, Hao has inherited a great deal of natural speed, becoming one of the fastest shinobi in the Hidden Inferno.

Intelligence
      From a very early age, Hao was noted to be a very shrewd and resourceful individual. During his time as a village shinobi, he has proven his Analytical skills on numerous occasions, being noted to be the best at analyzing opponent techniques in the Hidden Inferno.

Kenjutsu
      In combat, he wields a chokuto that he’s very skilled at using.

Kinjutsu
      After he became a missing nin, he has mastered a couple of forbidden jutsu.

Character theme songs:

Old character: http://www.shinobilifeonline.com/index.php/topic,71.0.html

Let me know, what should I change guys. I know I should add some names in the story, but I'm no good at coming up with names. ;)
Also, I will create a Kirishima clan in the Hidden Inferno when I get the chance.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2015, 22:47:09 by m4r1us »

Warning: Beware of the BBB!

Tokyo Ghoul          Claymore          Deadman Wonderland

Offline America

• Hidden Metal Kage
  • Patriotic Sennin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • America has no influence.
  • 初代目金属影 - First Kinzokukage
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
Re: Hao Kirishima
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2014, 13:00:44 »
Sounds pretty cool. I'm going to have to update mine.
  • Character Name: Onoyari Hinode

Offline conteledemonte

• Special Jonin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • conteledemonte has no influence.
  • I'm not looking for fame, I'm looking for power.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Ookami
  • Organization: 11Ronin
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2014, 16:44:07 »
The character's background is amazing, the kages are assholes sometimes but as Hao's parents died by his men, Kyoshi's (my char) parents was killed by rogue ninjas and he decided to be part of Morigakure ANBU and kill all of them, so I guess our characters couldn't be in-game friends. gl ^^
  • Character Name: Kyioshi Ookami

WHEN HUNTED BY RONIN, DEATH ISN'T YOUR CHOICE. IT'S YOUR DESTINY!

Offline Ryotenbin

• Chunin Donator
  • Academy Student Poster
  • Ryotenbin has no influence.
  • "If you're prepared, there won't be any sorrow"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2014, 17:13:21 »
Your character and backstory are absolutely awesome. I can't wait to see your character in-game!

Offline m4r1us

• Sennin Poster
    • View Profile

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2014, 17:32:12 »
Thanks all of you! I appreciate the positive feedback :)

Offline Kayleb

• Chunin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Kayleb has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Himitsu
  • Organization: Roguhanta

« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2014, 18:13:00 »
You really did put a lot of work into this... It's a pretty good character though
  • Character Name: Dawg

Offline America

• Hidden Metal Kage
  • Patriotic Sennin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • America has no influence.
  • 初代目金属影 - First Kinzokukage
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2014, 20:23:22 »
Although he is really light....45 kg. And short.... Damn m4 your guy has the body of a 12 year old.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2014, 21:07:37 by Kusanagi »
  • Character Name: Onoyari Hinode

Offline m4r1us

• Sennin Poster
    • View Profile

« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2014, 21:12:48 »
Thanks for pointing that out. I edited using the old height and weight. ;)