Forum > Introduction

Introduction Template

(1/7) > >>

Vreg:
To introduce yourself, use the format shown below. You can add or remove any lines to fit the description of you and your life.

Hello shinobis, I am the project leader, lead software engineer and creator of Shinobi Life Online. I'm looking forward to how Shinobi Life Online and its community will grow into one of the best and biggest. I hope you'll have a great time on our forum. Don't forget to introduce yourself!

Name: Vreg Andreasyan
Ethnicity: Armenian
Nationality: Belgian
Living in: Antwerp, Belgium
Born in: July 1, 1994
Sports: Muay Thai and Powerlifting
Hobbies: Enjoying nature, technical stuff, gaining knowledge, netflix & chill, spending time with friends, developing Shinobi Life Online, making computers do what I want and riding my motorcycle
Goals in life: Getting a master's degree in Computer Science, being the CEO of a multinational software company that I created, gaining superpowers, being the proud owner of the most popular MMO called Shinobi Life Online, exploring the world, making the world a better place, helping the ones in need and meeting the one
Languages: English, Armenian, Dutch and French
Education: Computer Science at the University of Antwerp

--- Code: ---[b]Name: [/b]
[b]Ethnicity: [/b]
[b]Nationality: [/b]
[b]Living in: [/b]
[b]Born in: [/b]
[b]Sports: [/b]
[b]Hobbies: [/b]
[b]Goals in life: [/b]
[b]Languages: [/b]
[b]Education: [/b]
--- End code ---

Krack:
Hello Vreg ^^

halika:
Wow. Belgium, lol. Ive been to Antwerp once for 3 days back when I was in the Navy. It was awesome. I shouldve take more pics, but I was having too much fun. But now I dont really remember too much of the trip, lol. HEre's a couple of the pics I took there
Dunno Were I was, but i thought it was cool lookin
Cant go to Belguim and not get an authentic Belgian Waffle.
Apparently even Belgium has a Chinatown
Me goofin'
Trying to tame a dragon
Entering the red light district
Where shit got real.

Ive got a couple more pics, but thats irrelevent, lol. Just thought I'd share a few

m4r1us:

--- Quote from: halika on October 11, 2013, 23:17:50 ---Wow. Belgium, lol. Ive been to Antwerp once for 3 days back when I was in the Navy. It was awesome. I shouldve take more pics, but I was having too much fun. But now I dont really remember too much of the trip, lol. HEre's a couple of the pics I took there
Me goofin'
Trying to tame a dragon
Where shit got real.

Ive got a couple more pics, but thats irrelevent, lol. Just thought I'd share a few

--- End quote ---
Blow jobs wut???

Vreg:

--- Quote from: halika on October 11, 2013, 23:17:50 ---Wow. Belgium, lol. Ive been to Antwerp once for 3 days back when I was in the Navy. It was awesome. I shouldve take more pics, but I was having too much fun. But now I dont really remember too much of the trip, lol. HEre's a couple of the pics I took there
Me goofin'
Trying to tame a dragon
Where shit got real.

--- End quote ---
Haha can't go to Antwerp and not take a picture with that hand. I've been to the locations in those pictures so many times, but I'm not a fan of Antwerp or Belgium in general tbh.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version