Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64464
Latest: mozgyou
New This Month: 333
New This Week: 10
New Today: 10
Stats
Total Posts: 76684
Total Topics: 22228
Most Online Today: 1181
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 1
Guests: 768
Total: 778
Veronaeay
Google (AdSense)
Google (8)

Author Topic: Hikawa Saita  (Read 3754 times)

Offline Indigo

• Special Jonin Donator
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Indigo has no influence.
  • IHYPFLMOOSMFT
    • View Profile
Hikawa Saita
« on: August 10, 2014, 13:18:07 »

Name: Hikawa Saita
Katakiuchi Codename: Wrath
Height: 178cm
Weight: 145lbs
Hairstyle: See picture below
Facial hair: None
Hair color: Teal
Eye color: Black
Blood type: AB-
Primary chakra nature: Wind
Village: Hidden Ash
Clan: Saita
Good or evil at heart?: Good but considered evil because of his ideals.

Description of the character's personality:

Hikawa has been described as a very intense man, when he wants something done he does not stop until that goal is achieved. He has lost a lot of friend because of this fiery intensity, the truth is he hates being beaten. The goals drilled in to him by his father are his main priority, to the point where it seems nothing at all matters but the complete and utter destruction of the shinobi village system.

Description of the character's history:

Hikawa was born in the Hidden Ash village where he spent the early years of his life, his father was a respected shinobi and bodyguard to the Kage. Hikawa was an average shinobi during his tenure in the Hidden Ash Academy, there were both stronger and weaker ninja than him. When he was promoted to Chuunin at the age of 11 he was teamed up with Hayate Ishida and Mitsuhide Kotani. Whilst on their first independent mission, Mitsuhide was badly injured by a Hidden Thunder Shinobi, Hayate and Hikawa had to act quickly to save him. Hayate was a skilled medical ninja so he tended to Mitsuhide's wounds but they were ambushed by the rest of the Hidden Thunder Shinobi. Hikawa's eye was clipped with a shuriken which gave him the linear scar that runs through his left eye.

Hayate and Hikawa were overwhelmed and were captured; they were held as prisoners of war by the Hidden Thunder. Hikawa's father, Mitsunari Saita, was sent as a messenger to sue for peace with the Hidden Thunder. They were eventually released and Mitsunari returned home with Hikawa and Hayate.

This was the last straw for Mitsunari.

His father saw all sorts of atrocities being committed by the Kage and those around him, ninja being promoted to Chuunin when they didn't deserve it just so they could be sent to war as fodder, weak shinobi being outcast from the village and forced to fend for themselves. Mitsunari learned that Hikawa's squad should never have been sent on the mission that lead to Mitsuhide's death. He had seen enough, Mitsunari got the entire Saita clan to attempt a Coup against the Hidden Ash Kage, but they failed miserably. Over half of the clan were slaughtered and those who managed to escape with their life we badly injured.

Hikawa's Father was critically injured but before he died he made Hikawa promise that he would not return to any village, that he would seek out like-minded people and rise against the corrupt village system. After his Father's death, Hikawa's personality seemed to change. He shifted from the quiet, average introvert to a more confident and ruthless ninja. His philosophy was that the ninja world is too dangerous for one to be quiet, one must stand out from the crowd and spark a revolution.

Hikawa quickly went off the rails, he became a missing-nin and was wanted throughout the world for being part of the clan that attempted to overthrow the Hidden Ash Kage. At first he traveled with a band of loyal followers, but one by one they either were killed or abandoned him. Left alone, he wandered the countryside aimlessly looking for a way to put his father's plans into motion. It is then that he met six others, all from different villages, that thought like he did. The six he met shared the same ideals as him. They founded an organization known as 'Katakiuchu' and declared themselves the joint leaders. Hikawa, along with the other six members, vowed to bring an end to the corrupt village system that had seen so many of their brothers and sisters killed.

And so Katakiuchi was born.

Under the codename Wrath, he joined the elite shinobi of the Yugure, the leaders of Katakiuchi who take there names from the Seven Deadly Sins. The seven Yugure paved the way for a new world to be created, a world where Shinobi were not sent to war, a world where the corrupt village system was abolished.

« Last Edit: September 09, 2014, 01:08:44 by Indigo »

Offline conteledemonte

• Special Jonin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • conteledemonte has no influence.
  • I'm not looking for fame, I'm looking for power.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Ookami
  • Organization: 11Ronin
Re: Hikawa Saita
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2014, 15:05:39 »
Nice character, but in the character history you talked too much about his father, just my opinion. ^^
  • Character Name: Kyioshi Ookami

WHEN HUNTED BY RONIN, DEATH ISN'T YOUR CHOICE. IT'S YOUR DESTINY!

Offline Indigo

• Special Jonin Donator
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • IHYPFLMOOSMFT
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2014, 16:01:19 »
Nice character, but in the character history you talked too much about his father, just my opinion. ^^

Thanks! Yeah I agree, but I wanted to make sure the point got across that the organization was created because of the effect that his father had  on him, he's a big part of why Hikawa chooses to adopt his ideals.

Offline evolutionary-blaze

• Chunin Poster
  • evolutionary-blaze has no influence.
  • I'm as cool as an ice cube :3
    • View Profile
    • [IMG]http://i325.photobucket.com/albums/k388/halika202/Kabuto_zpsfb4b0f4c.gif[/IMG
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2014, 19:41:21 »
the character is quite nice also a good preview, the impact u built up tht affects his life is quite nice but i hv one Q is he the leader of his clan or is he just a rogue nin.
  • Character Name: takashi

Offline Kayleb

• Chunin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Kayleb has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Himitsu
  • Organization: Roguhanta

« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2014, 13:13:31 »
I don't think the Wind element suits him for some reason... I can't pinpoint it I just don't think it suits his personality.
  • Character Name: Dawg

Offline Indigo

• Special Jonin Donator
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • IHYPFLMOOSMFT
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2014, 14:10:16 »
I don't think the Wind element suits him for some reason... I can't pinpoint it I just don't think it suits his personality.

Well the character was created a while ago and originally has both Wind and Fire elements, I think Scorch Release would suit him very well, especially being from the Ash Village originally.

Offline AugustRed

• Chunin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • AugustRed has no influence.
  • Ex - Greed
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2014, 19:50:53 »
dont listen to him, wind is like the best

Offline Kayleb

• Chunin Donator