Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64475
Latest: RaFaIXI
New This Month: 344
New This Week: 20
New Today: 5
Stats
Total Posts: 77115
Total Topics: 22629
Most Online Today: 1357
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 2
Guests: 1121
Total: 1136
Vilianamzr
RaFaIXI
Google (13)

Author Topic: Questions  (Read 2083 times)

Offline Aoi

• Chunin Donator
  • Genin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Aoi has no influence.
  • Just being me.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kirishima
Questions
« on: October 02, 2014, 00:04:53 »
Will Titan Summonings be allowed ? And if not, when we're summon something, can we use a jutsu that manipulates sizes to make it bigger ?

Will one element strengthen the other ? Like, if I used some fire technique and my partner used a wind technique, will that make the size of the flames bigger/ strengthen it ?

Why was the Jutsu topic taken down ? :c

Edit: What will medical Ninjutsu be like in this game ?

Offline Xendrus...

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Xendrus... has no influence.
  • Stop it, you're breaking my immersion!
    • View Profile
  • Organization: 『  』
Re: Questions
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2014, 01:09:19 »
Will Titan Summonings be allowed ? And if not, when we're summon something, can we use a jutsu that manipulates sizes to make it bigger ?
I doubt that Titan Summoning will be allowed, if it is expect it to be in the distant future. Don't know about size, but if it were implemented into the game, the sizes would probably cap out to about average male height~couple feet higher. So like 6~8 feet. I have no proof or anything, but that height wouldn't be as strenuous, as well as something more doable. Also, summoning hasn't been 100% accepted into the game. Look at this post: http://www.shinobilifeonline.com/index.php/topic,128.0.html

Will one element strengthen the other ? Like, if I used some fire technique and my partner used a wind technique, will that make the size of the flames bigger/ strengthen it ?

I'm pretty sure I read Vreg say something about this. I couldn't find the thread, maybe I wasn't looking hard enough, but if memory serves me right, I am pretty sure that this will be part of the game. Maybe not exactly how you said it, but I am pretty sure that if you use wind, it will increase the damage of the fire jutsu.

Why was the Jutsu topic taken down ? :c

It wasn't lol, here's the link: http://www.shinobilifeonline.com/index.php/topic,498.0.html

Edit: What will medical Ninjutsu be like in this game ?

I have no clue. I can only assume that it will probably be like in the show, a colorful aura radiating from ones hand (I'd prefer a redish aura). If that's false, sorry, there are only a handful of people who probably know what this will be like.
  • Character Name: Xendrus...

Offline Aoi

• Chunin Donator
  • Genin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Aoi has no influence.
  • Just being me.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kirishima
Re: Questions
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2014, 01:34:57 »
Thanks for answering. V_V I seriously thought it was deleted for some reason, my bad.