Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64069
Latest: Michailvdx
New This Month: 4162
New This Week: 128
New Today: 20
Stats
Total Posts: 73936
Total Topics: 20784
Most Online Today: 983
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 2
Guests: 798
Total: 809
Marinamog
Marinaaxh
Google (9)

Author Topic: Dissolution  (Read 31493 times)

Offline Shivraj

• Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Shivraj has no influence.
  • 'Sup Guys!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
Re: Dissolution
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2015, 08:28:13 »
:( you two never listen to me ;3; xD Awesome chapter man, loved it, again there were some tiny little mistakes, but I'm not gonna bug you about it further :P.
  • Character Name: Kazuki Raiu

Offline Nas

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Nas has no influence.
  • meh....
    • View Profile
  • Organization:
« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2015, 08:39:37 »
@Nova shhhh lol but yes very similar

@Sanji thanks xD
@Shivraj haha year I need to work on proofreading game
  • Character Name: Isei

Offline Nas

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Nas has no influence.
  • meh....
    • View Profile
  • Organization:
« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2015, 15:52:40 »
(Finally finished with exams and that so i should have more time for this, more to come)

Captivity:
“It’s been a while right?”
“What are we supposed to do with them?”

Two rogue ninjas sat at a table in front of the three shinobis who are unconscious, in a small dark room with only two lit candles one near the shinobis and one at the table. The room was made of wood but part of the cave could still be seen.

“Don’t know, don’t care as long as they’re going to be taken care of soon, doesn’t feel right having these shinobis here.” A rogue ninja with a long scar along is left eye and messy ginger hair walked towards the three ninjas, which are held by the same material that captured them. The rogue smirked and grabbed Kurai’s hair and pulled it attempting to wake him up, the rogue grunted as Kurai showed no reaction.

“What do you think you’re doing Hatae?” A deep voice spoke calmly from behind, the scarred rogue let go of Kurai’s hair staying silent. An unusual tall bulky man with golden long hair tied back in a neat ponytail and dressed differently than the other rogues entered the room.
“You were told to watch them not to touch them.” The man spoke in a very calm tone almost majestically. 

Hatae turned around to face this man that looked almost twice his size and glared at him “Who do you think you are Junzo to think you can give orders to me.”  Hatae was much smaller compared to Junzo. Junzo held the same blank expression he had when he walked into the room, he gave Hatae’s words no attention and instead looked over him to see the state of the three shinobis held captive.

Hatae became angrier as he felt ignored. “You guys think you can come here and boss us around, giving orders as if you own us.” Hatae began to raise his voice. Junzo stepped forward, ignoring Hatae and focused on the three shinobis.  Aggravated, Hatae pulled out his kunai and pointed it at Junzo “Do not ignore me!!” He screamed, Junzo continued to move closer, Hatae flinched slightly taking a defensive stance. Junzo continued to advance, angered Hatae lunged to attack but froze midway as Junzo simply walked past him paying no attention. Junzo stood over the shinobis watching them carefully.

Isei groaned as he pulled his head up, and opened his eyes, “Have a good nap?” Kurai chuckled. Isei looked around, two rogues sat at a table to their right one with a long scar along his eye and tall man with golden hair stood by the wall.
Isei shook his head and moaned “guys I think I’m getting a cramp.” Hatae turned still angered by Junzo scowled at Isei. “Woah what’s your problem you’re not the one being held against your will” Isei replied rolling his eyes.

Kurai grinned and coughed, “can I get a drink, preferably some sake.” Hatae stood up aggressively. “Keep your mouth shut!!” Kurai smirked pleased with the reaction he got “pretty please.” Kurai pouted, Hatae’s right eye twitched then pulled out his kunai and walked towards Kurai. “Hatae...” Junzo spoke calmly warning Hatae. Hatae dismissed the warning and turned back towards the table he sat at. “Now I know your name….Hatae.” Kurai winked “Shh someone is coming.” Kazuki whispered focusing on the door at the opposite side of the room.

The door opened and a small cold wind entered the room, the two rogues looked away and shuddered. “I see our guest are awake now.” A cold tone spoke from behind the door and a chill went down everyone’s’ spine except for Junzo. The three shinobi watch sternly at the door, waiting to match the voice with a face.

Offline Nova

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Nova has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2015, 15:57:41 »
Nice chapter, wonder who the person was :3
Waiting for more :P

Offline Shivraj

• Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • 'Sup Guys!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2015, 16:33:33 »
Love how I didn't join the convo until I had to tell them there was someone coming xDDDDD. Have been waiting for these :3.

Offline json243

• Chunin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • json243 has no influence.
  • Mars is a nuub
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Roguhanta
« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2015, 16:48:10 »
Really good writing!!!!!!!!!  :D
  • Character Name: Hachemon Akagi (Kano)

Offline Sanji

• Jonin Poster
  • Sanji has no influence.
  • Change is impossible in the fog of the ignorance.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Raiu
  • Organization: RoguhantaYaiken
« Reply #21 on: December 11, 2015, 17:34:12 »
nice,very nice chapter.
keep the good work.
Other Organization:
Iryō Buntai

Offline Nas

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Nas has no influence.
  • meh....
    • View Profile
  • Organization:
« Reply #22 on: December 25, 2015, 02:21:18 »
Escape:

A man slides in from behind the door. Tall, though not much taller than Junzo. He was covered in a black hooded robe. A red and white mask hid his face. The word Yang was engraved on the left side of the mask. His eyes were barely noticeable through the slits on the mask, just darkness. The white scarf he wore around his waist seemed to glow, only slightly.

The man steps forward. Towards the ninjas, each step he took were so graceful it felt as though he was simply gliding towards them. Without moving any other part of his body but his feet, he advances within touching distance of them. Stops and studies them.

“You are from the hidden lightning,” he says morosely. “The Gems of the Himitsu. I must admit I was not expecting you. Why did you come?”

There was silence. No one could speak, they could feel it, the murderous aura that poured and flowed around-through this man. This man was not part of the mission.

“I don’t take kindly to be ignored,” the man says softly. He crouched slightly, moving closer to the bounded up ninjas. All three keeping their sights on him.

“Such sadness,” the man sighs, and there’s genuine pity in his tone. “Tied up. Starved. Confused. No idea who we are or why we’re here.” He pauses and doubt crosses his expression. “You don’t know who I am, do you, lightening shinobi? This was not supposed to happen, your 'intel' on showed you of a small band of rogues.”

The ninjas still could not speak, but he reads the ignorance in their faces and steps backwards. “I thought so,” he says. “But do not worry, your confusion shall be short-lived. The rogues you sought out will be upon you and all will soon finish. There will be pain great pain – but then….” He pauses and leans in closer and spoke softly. “ - Then the total peace of the beyond. Death will as a blessing.”

“Wh-Who are you?” Kazuki asked sternly, forcing the words out from his dry throat.

“The beginning and end of your greatest sorrows,” the man replies. He says it plainly – not a boast. He stood and turned his back towards the ninjas. Without any sound he slides out the room, identical to the way he entered.

As soon as he departed the room, the atmosphere changed completely. Everything returned to the way it was, the cold air had disappeared. The colour of the rogues returned. Junzo nodded at the two rogues, and clicked his fingers.

The ninjas fell face first on the rocky ground. The material the held them up was gone, now only bounding their arms. Junzo without looking back leaves the room, leaving the rest to the rogues.

Hatae grunted, grabbing both Kurai and Isei by their hair, beckoning them forward. The other rouge grabbed Kazuki by the arms pushing towards the door. The ninjas were led out into a dark corridor, poorly lit candles were held on the walls of the corridor. The further they moved the narrower the corridors were.

Isei sighed and grinned. “Sooo… when do you think we’re gonna be rescued?” Hatae jerked Isei forward. “Shut up!” “Don’t think we are,” Kazuki replied with a slightly relived expression. Ahead of the others. “Shame isn’t it?” Kurai giggled.

“Guess we have no choice then.” Isei moaned. Hatae grabs Isei tightly, “I said shu - ” Cut short – Kurai head-butts Hatae. Freed from Hatae's grip, without time to react the sudden blow he received, Isei drops low, spins his leg, knocking Hatae off his feet, gasping with shock. Hatae rolls backward, collides head first with a wall, knocked out.

With incredible speed, Kazuki jumps forward, grabbing the rogue with his legs, crushing the rogue against the wall. His legs tighten around the neck of the rogue. The rogue struggles, tries to pull himself away. Kazuki squeezes his legs, the rogue no longer able to fight back passes out.

“There’s no time we must find a way out now!!” Kazuki orders, and runs in the opposite direction they came. The others willing obliged and follow. 

Taking sharp turns, moving in random directions, they run. They move towards a black door with a small barred window at the top. Paying no attention to it, they run past it. With the corner of his eye, Isei spots something… or someone through the bars of the door. He shakes his head, and focuses on the way ahead of them.

Offline Shivraj

• Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • 'Sup Guys!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #23 on: December 25, 2015, 08:55:47 »
I've been waiting for this <3. 'Twas epic.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2015, 17:14:59 by Shivraj »

Offline Leebz

• Cursed Sennin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Leebz has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
    Yoru
« Reply #24 on: December 25, 2015, 15:43:13 »
What a great Christmas present to us all XD
Awesome chapter, keep it up :)
  • Character Name: Onimaro Nakai

Offline Nova

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Nova has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #25 on: December 25, 2015, 19:41:49 »
Nice story :3, do wonder who the person is though.

Offline Nas

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Nas has no influence.
  • meh....
    • View Profile
  • Organization:
« Reply #26 on: December 28, 2015, 15:47:30 »
Madness

Screaming. Deafening cries. Eyes twitching, wondering who's making such a noise and why they aren't being silenced. Then I realise it's me screaming...

I focus on making the screams stop and they slowly die away to a whimper. I don't know how long I've been roaring, but my throat's dry and painful, as though I've been testing its limits for days. Weeks. Or months without pause...

Pain was all I could feel, and the pain only seemed to increase. My body would not move. My eyes would not open. I could barely think. All I could do was scream. Till I could scream no more...

Lost, spiralling time. Muddled happenings. Flitting in and out of reality. Momentarily here, then gone, reclaimed by madness and pain...

Every now and then the pain would jolt me awake. But just not enough time to think or grasp my situation, but did I care did I really want to know my situation...

The lower part of my face was moving-upwards, I’m smiling. The screaming stopped but not the pain. This glorious pain, the pain kept me company, my only friend in this dark place that was…
Where am I. was a question that needed to be answered as soon as I could open my- I tune out A ball of madness condenses around me, trapping me, devouring me, cutting off all but the pain…

I don’t know where the pain come from, I feel it, I feel it everywhere like I’m being prodded, stabbed, sliced, tortured and experimented on. But I don’t mind as long as the pain continued…

I’m awake again, the pain is back, my only friend, but something else came with it. I can feel, my body feels wet and cold. My chest feels exposed, I feel empty. I don’t like this, all I want is the pain…

My fingers twitch, my toes wriggle, what is happening I can move parts of my body, I should be happy but I am not, I can’t. The pain won’t let me. Next are my eyes, they want freedom but I fight back. I am content with this, the darkness…

My head shakes, my body is revolting, trying to break free, the blinding light brings pain, a pain my body, my head does not want. Wait my eyes, they’re open. How long have they been open is another question…

I can see it-everything. I look down all I see is red liquid around me. Soaked into my skin, flowing down my body and dripping on to the ground, a puddle of this liquid lies below me. Is this my blood? There are patches of a white cloth all over me or what used to be white…

My eyes shoot open again. There is someone here, behind me. There’s a sound of sharp clinging and I feel it. My back feels it, pain, more pain. I smile. My vision gets blurry, the person is in front of me now. But I can’t see what this person is…is this even a person…

There’s noise a lot of noise like panic. I look up, there was a metal door in front of me. I could still see through due to the windowed part at the top of the door. There’s someone coming, more than someone many someones. And in a hurry, there are three of them. Are they coming to me? They move past in a blur. Except for one who paused.But he moved on like the others. Did he see me?

It all stopped, the pain gone, everything was silent…

Offline Nova

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Nova has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #27 on: December 28, 2015, 16:10:44 »
Ngl this was a pretty dark chapter.
But I still liked it.
It wasn't a continuation from the last chapter was it? o.o

Offline Nas

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Nas has no influence.
  • meh....
    • View Profile
  • Organization:
« Reply #28 on: December 28, 2015, 16:34:21 »
Ngl this was a pretty dark chapter.
But I still liked it.
It wasn't a continuation from the last chapter was it? o.o
@Nova
lol thanks. yea it was pretty dark, wanted to kinda change it up a bit.

Isei spots something… or someone through the bars of the door. He shakes his head, and focuses on the way ahead of them.
Except for one who paused.But he moved on like the others. Did he see me?
See what i did there ;)
« Last Edit: December 28, 2015, 17:09:24 by Nas »

Offline Sanji

• Jonin Poster
  • Sanji has no influence.
  • Change is impossible in the fog of the ignorance.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Raiu
  • Organization: RoguhantaYaiken
« Reply #29 on: December 28, 2015, 19:40:07 »
both are good chapter.
nice keep it like that every 3 days u do 1 new chapter. <3
Other Organization:
Iryō Buntai

Recent Topics

Top Posters

Mars