Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64087
Latest: Antonsliny
New This Month: 4180
New This Week: 146
New Today: 23
Stats
Total Posts: 73950
Total Topics: 20798
Most Online Today: 1675
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 0
Guests: 1067
Total: 1073
Google (6)

Author Topic: Arena mode  (Read 2841 times)

Offline Yamasukage

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Yamasukage has no influence.
  • I lay claim to all that falls within my sight
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Roguhanta
Arena mode
« on: December 06, 2016, 16:32:30 »
Well SLO Wasssssssuuuuuuppp

Now well SLO have you ever played a certain RPG or any other game and master it to a certain degree but yet when you stop playing for a while you lose your touch and struggle to regain that 'oomph' you once had well don't fret cause Yama has an idea!

My suggestion is pretty much simple, which is SLO should make an offline arena mode,, wait woah don't argue chill chill here are my reasons, when the FG is released sometime in the future there'll be people who won't be able to play online everyday and hence limiting their chance of being good in-game and having fun especially when going up against a super-skilled no-lifer, the SLO offline arena mode would help the user polish their or gain skill whilst sparring against an AI these could help those who also suffer unforseen circumstances like lighting hitting someone's powerline(yep I got no power).

The arena mode should pretty much be held in the Hidden hill arena or any other arena to be honest .The arena could pretty much feature one AI or multiple AI for added fun(max 5) with different difficulty settings such as AS, Genin, Chunin, Jonin, Kage and Sage and could offer the user the option of trying out tutorials on staying alive, figuring out you're in a genjutsu, e.t.c and of course an option to simply spar.

The arena mode could have a Lan Mode for added difficulty and the thrill of facing a human but its not a necessity as the arena mode is only meant to harness and preserve skill.

The SLO arena mode does not have to and shouldn't have to be implemented now but after the FG release; so yeah SLO give your feedbacks.

@mattaleks
@Vreg
« Last Edit: December 07, 2016, 09:54:05 by Yamasukage »

• Character Name: Yamanagi Sandareisu

Offline Toratsume Nyshn

• Genin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Toratsume Nyshn has no influence.
  • Morigakure Elder
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Heathen,

Glory to the Black Rose
Re: Arena mode
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2016, 01:25:20 »
we would have sage mode? in SLO I mean... :O
an offline mode like in GTA you mean? Well yeah it can be a good addition to the final release... I mean more and more peeps will play the game and stuff.
what say?

Offline mamoudou52404

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • mamoudou52404 has no influence.
  • "Can I get a 'hoyaaah'?"
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Tsukegami Clan
  • Organization: nah
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2016, 03:18:14 »
@mattaleks       <------------------------ he'll make it happen if he wants to
  • Character Name: Harukoo *Tsukegami?

Offline Tsunayoshi

• Chunin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Tsunayoshi has no influence.
  • -Join the Vongola yoho
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kaiyō
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2016, 09:51:57 »
Matt is not a programmer, matt just makes buildings and weapons. Tag Vreg.
  • Character Name: Tsunayoshi Kaiyo

Offline Manuster

« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2016, 13:55:54 »
an offline mode like in GTA you mean? Well yeah it can be a good addition to the final release... I mean more and more peeps will play the game and stuff.
what say?

*rolls eyes* lmao yes there will be Senjutsu, however no details are confirmed. As for the post, this was almost definitely going to be implemented. Vreg has mentioned AI several times, specifically those for training purposes and where else would they be besides the Arena. (FYI, Vreg mentioned that organisations/clans will have designated areas for training - im not sure HOW these areas will be designated but they will. It is likely that in these areas, there will also be training dummies)
RIP my old sig, got too annoying for even me

Offline Toratsume Nyshn

• Genin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Toratsume Nyshn has no influence.
  • Morigakure Elder
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Heathen,

Glory to the Black Rose
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2016, 17:23:11 »
what say?

*rolls eyes* lmao yes there will be Senjutsu, however no details are confirmed. As for the post, this was almost definitely going to be implemented. Vreg has mentioned AI several times, specifically those for training purposes and where else would they be besides the Arena. (FYI, Vreg mentioned that organisations/clans will have designated areas for training - im not sure HOW these areas will be designated but they will. It is likely that in these areas, there will also be training dummies)
funny... cuz I thought somebody told me there will be no senjutsu :3 and broke mae hert :(
anyways... looking forward for that org/clan training grounds

Offline Fraudulent

• Pink Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Fraudulent has no influence.
  • The Rose That Grew From Concrete
    • View Profile
  • Organization: BlackboxYoru
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2016, 06:50:00 »
I support the idea of an offline mode where players could train with different level AI.

Good post.
internet sensation
also known as Snoopy
has a bigger dick than you