Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64364
Latest: RicardoSpoff
New This Month: 233
New This Week: 69
New Today: 15
Stats
Total Posts: 75654
Total Topics: 21549
Most Online Today: 1253
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 3
Guests: 1188
Total: 1203
Andreasjzv
Juligdy
EdithSoure
Google (AdSense)
Google (11)

Author Topic: Utunama Nishi  (Read 3280 times)

Offline Utunama

• Xendrus' Bitch
  • Chunin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Utunama has no influence.
  • Second King Spammer
    • View Profile
Utunama Nishi
« on: February 05, 2014, 10:57:37 »
Prologue: Utunama Nishi!

Name:Utunama Nishi
Height:165cm
Weight:51kg
Hairstyle:Long hair
Facial hair:No facial hair
Hair color:Black
Eye color:Red (no sharingan)
Blood type:A
Primary chakra nature:Water
Village:Leaf
Clan:No clan
Good or evil at heart?:Evil

Description of the character's personality:
   Utunama Nishi is not much of a speaker because of his past but he likes to protect his friends even if this means to die.He has a lot of wrappings on his body (Arms, Fists, Legs) because of his Taijutsu but he is also good in Ninjutsu.

Description of the character's history:

Chapter I – Utunama Nishi is borned.

Utunama Nishi was born in Konoha, in the Hospital.His parents were ANBU ninja that loved their village and wanted to protect the village with their life.Utunama didn’t managed to see his parents and when he did it was for a short period of time, one or two minutes because they had to go everytime on Hokage’s order.Because of his parents Utunama started thinking that they don’t love him which made him sad and wanted to kill the hokage.As he was ageing up Utanama had to go to the academy.First days of the academy were fine but Utunama didn’t really made friends, he wasn’t much of a speaker but he tried to make friends but the other kids didn’t accepted him and so he was alone all the time.One night when he was sleeping the Hokage called him in his office and told him that his parents died in a mission.Utunama brust into crying and run home, thinking about his parents.This really affected him and even if he didn’t managed to see his parents he always wanted to make them proud.He wanted to train and so he did, he started learning about Ninjutsu, Taijutsu and Genjutsu.He mainly aimed for Taijutsu and Ninjutsu and ignored Genjutsu but knows a couple of things about it.Utunama started training alone when nobody could see him, trying to make his kage bunshin work and learning new Jutsus.As Utunama was looking around the house he found a scroll that was about Kage Bunshin left by his parents.Utunama started training.

Chapter II – My sensei?The second one?

Credits to whoever draw it.

As Utunama was walking on the streets of Konoha he meet a elder man.The old man stopped him and told him : “I can see Will of Fire in you”.That made Utanama thinking about what the old man said and he tried to ignore him, saying that he is just an old, crazy man and he started running to his training place.He didn’t know that the old men was following him so he started wrapping his hands and foots for Taijutsu.Utunama started making a 100 push-ups and then punching, kicking.He tried to improve his speed too.After all this was done Utunama made two Kage Bunshins and arranged the clones.One clone was doing as many push ups he could, the other one was doing kicks and punching and the last Kage Bunshins was running a high distance, improving his speed.The real Utanama was training in Ninjutsu.The first Ninjutsu he learned was Water Style: Raging Waves.After one hour he called the Kage Bushins back and they disappeared in a cloud of smoke.Utunama passed out and the old man caught him, Utunama looked at him before his eyes closed.After a three days Utunama woke up, scared looking around him and trying to figure it out what happened and where is he?The old man appeared and told him that he is in his house, that he took care of him.
Old man:”I took you in my house before you passed out in the training fields, I was right about the Will of Fire”
Utunama:”Will of Fire?W-…what is that?I just wanna get back to training, oh no, what about the exams?They are close, I need to study!
Old man:”Relax, the Chunin Exams is in four weeks, you have time, now about that training.You push yourself to much, when you called the Kage Bushins back they had no stamina left and you had no more chakra which made you pass out…I wan’t to train you to become a great ninja!”
Utunama:”Train me?I don’t even know if you can breath…*Utunama sighs*I guess I could get more training…”
Old man:”I can breath, now get up!The training starts now!Up I said!”
Utunama:”Wh-wha?But I just woke up, you are pushing me too hard!”
Old man:”I know what you can do, now I will train you in Taijutsu, your speed and then Ninjutsu, let’s go to the training fields!”
Utunama:”Y-…yes!”

Chapter III – Chunin Exams are close!

As Utunama and the old man are reaching for the training grounds, the old man stops and puts Utunama to make 3 Kage Bushins.The old man sighs, looking at the clones.The old man quickly withdraws three shurikens and throws them at the Kage Bushins, quickly going for Utunama attempting to punch him.Utunama looks at the old man approaching him and he quickly dashes to right, making some handseals  Dragon -> Tiger -> Hare.
Utunama:”Water Style:Raging Waves!”
Old man:”He is fast!”
The old man gets hit, Utunama quickly looks at the Old man.Quickly, the old man transforms into a log.Utunama quickly looks up, right, left but the Old man quickly appears in behind him, putting the shuriken at his neck.
Old man:”You are dead!”
Utunama:”What is this?!”
The old man releases Utunama and pushes him forwards, Utunama quickly turns and withdraws a couple of kunais with paper bomb attached, throwing them at the old man and quickly performing a Kage Bushin jutsu, both doing Dragon ->Tiger -> Hare.Utunama says to the old man “Die!”.As he cloud of black smoke goes away Utunama quickly goes to the old man, looking at him as he got hit.The old man disappears in a cloud of smoke.
Utunama:”What?!”
Old man:”Nice fight but you still need to train, I will teach you a couple of jutsu and taijutsu.The first jutsu that I will teach you is Water Prison Jutsu.The second one is Water Style: Water Wall.The last one is Water Style: Ripping Torrent”.The last one is a very hard jutsu but I hope that you will master it within four weeks, Water Style: Water Dragon Jutsu”.And so they started training, Utunama used Kage Bunshin so the training would go faster but that wasn’t all, the Water Dragon Jutsu requests a lot of chakra so it was hard for Utunama to master this jutsu.As Utunama was training the old man started talking about the Eight Gates and how to open them, trying to teach Utunama this.So he trained very hard to unlock only one gate.Utunama said that he wants to unlock more but the old man refused, telling him that he will do so when he will be ready.After four weeks the old man was very hard with Utunama’s training, putting him to carry a lot of heavy stuff so he can improve his speed in taijutsu and learning the new jutsu.Utunama couldn’t master the last jutsu, Water Style: Water Dragon Jutsu because it was too much for him.

Chapter IV – Chunin Exams, Phase I.

The training was over and the Chunin Exams were about to begin.All the genins of this year got there.Utunama was the last one to show from his team.A couple of jounin enterted the room and started explaining the rules.And so, the Phase I of Chunin Exams started.Utunama was really nervous, he didn’t had time to study for the exams and started looking around himself, looking at the others and the ninjas watching them.And so, a ninja withdraws a kunai and throws it at somebody saying “You and your team are eliminated, leave this room”.Utunama started thinking why was he eliminated and then he figured it out, he saw a lot of ninjas coping but not getting caught, he tried the same thing but got caught.Utunama started making a few water drops.He developed this jutsu alone in case he would fail at learning.The jutsu was simple, all what he had to do is to chose where the water drops should fall and the informations from the paper will get to him in a water drop.Utunama manged to pass the exam and so the Phase II had to start.

Chapter V – Chunin Exams, Phase II.

Utunama started training aftet the Phase I ended, he started thinking about Phase II and what would happen?The day has finally come.They found out that they have to retrieve a couple of scrolls from a forest, that they had to fight each other, team vs team so they can win.A ninja came and explained the rules :”There are no rules”.That ninja raises his right hand up and sighs as he quickly lowers his hand back to his normal level:”Ok, you shall begin!” All the ninja started running in the forest, Utunama’s team started making a plan.Utunama’s team managed to get all the scrolls, same for a few other teams.

Chapter VI – Preliminaries

After the fight they had in that forest, the Preliminaries had to begin.Everybody was ready to start, absolutely everybody.The fight started to begin and Utunama was waiting for his enemy.And so it did, on the screen was two names : Utunama Nishi and Tatui Korimo.Utunama was ready to fight as he was looking at his enemy.And so the fight has begin.Utunama throwed a smoke bomb on the ground as he started making three Kage Bunshin as the original one would hide using his Water Jutsu, he would transform himself in Water Drops.Tatui saw the clones and quickly withdraws three shurikens, two Kage Bunshins disappear in a cloud of smoke and the one from the middle jumps up, dodging the shuriken.Utunama’s Kage Bunshin throwed three kunais at Tatui as he would slide down trying to kick him but Tatui quickly withdraws a couple of kunais throwing them forward to stop the kunais to hit him and jump, trying to kick Utunama’s kage bunshin in the head.The Kage Bunshin disappears in a cloud of smoke as Utunama reveals himself in back of Tatui, kicking him.Tatui gets kicked and goes straight in the wall.Utunama quickly dashes to Tatui, grabbing him by his collar and sending him into the air, kicking him a couple of times and then sending a final kick that would send him down to the ground.Tatui gets up, spitting some blood on his right and runs to Utunama, withdrawing a couple of shurikens and throwing them at Utunama.Utunama dashes to right and quickly withdraws kunai, throwing them at Tatui as he quickly makes a couple of Kage Bunshins.Tatui dodges the kunais but he didn’t saw the Kage Bunshins and gets hit as Utunama quickly withdraws a kunai going at Tatui’s back, placing the kunai at his neck asking him:
   Utunama:”Do you surrender?”
   Tatui:”Y-…yes, I surrender!I surrender!”
   Utunama releases Tatui as he won the fight.

Chapter VII – Finals

After the preliminaries ended, all the winners got four weeks to prepare for the finals.Utunama started training with his sensei on Water Style: Dragon Style Jutsu and some taijutsu.Utunama managed to control the jutsu but not to well.The finals were about to begin so Utunama started running.He was the first one to fight with Kakui.The fight started and Kakui runned to Utunama, going for Taijutsu.Utunama withdraws six kunais, three of them in his right hand and three of them in his left hand, throwing them at Kakui.Kakui dodges them and runs to Utunama, going to punch him with his right fist.Utunama grabs Kakui by his hand and pushes him forward as he raises his foot, kicking him in the stomach and throwing him away.Utunama runs to Kakui as he starts performing a couple of Hand Seals: Dragon -> Tiger -> Hare.Kakui slowly get up and as he saw the jutsu coming to him he started performing a couple of hand seals: Snake -> Sheep -> Monkey -> Pig -> Horse -> Tiger :Katon! Goukakyuu No Jutsu!Utunama quickly makes a couple of Kage Bunshins as Kakui was making his jutsu.The jutsus collides and both stops as Utunama quickly punches Tatui, and another Kage Bunshin kicks him in the air, quickly Utunama jumps after him and sends more kicks and throwing him onto the ground.Utunama quickly starts making a hand seal: Snake – Ram – Horse – Hare – Ram – Horse – Hare – Hands spread in front palms out and captures Kakui in Water Style: Water Prison.Utunama keeps Kakui inside the prison until he will be too weak to fight then quickly relases him, wining his match and becoming a Chunin.

Utunama Nishi:

I didn't draw the character.

-I wrote the whole story in about two hours so I don't wan't to see it in other forums.

« Last Edit: February 05, 2014, 12:09:26 by Utunama »

• Character Name: Utunama

Recent Topics

Top Posters

Mars
Reminance
Shivraj
m4r1us
Manuster
NinjaMirage
Nova
taigakun