Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64058
Latest: DonaldImild
New This Month: 4151
New This Week: 117
New Today: 27
Stats
Total Posts: 73871
Total Topics: 20752
Most Online Today: 983
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 5
Guests: 889
Total: 901

Author Topic: One Punch Man Mystery  (Read 56134 times)

Offline SirTroll

Re: One Punch Man Mystery
« Reply #30 on: April 03, 2016, 23:48:19 »

Saitama wins.

Offline Fraudulent

• Pink Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Fraudulent has no influence.
  • The Rose That Grew From Concrete
    • View Profile
  • Organization: BlackboxYoru
« Reply #31 on: April 04, 2016, 00:39:30 »
Ever since he beat Boros, it was evident that Saitama is stronger than Goku.
internet sensation
also known as Snoopy
has a bigger dick than you

Offline Sanji

• Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Sanji has no influence.
  • Change is impossible in the fog of the ignorance.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Raiu
  • Organization: RoguhantaYaiken
« Reply #32 on: April 04, 2016, 15:28:40 »
wtf,so fucking RIP!!!
Saitama is stronger from this .l. not from goku,fucking noobs
Other Organization:
Iryō Buntai

Offline taigakun

« Reply #33 on: April 04, 2016, 17:31:35 »
Of course Saitama is stronger. Characters like him and Arima in TG are characters that are just toooooooo OP for their own good lel...

Offline Shivraj

• Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Shivraj has no influence.
  • 'Sup Guys!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #34 on: April 04, 2016, 17:36:41 »
wtf,so fucking RIP!!!
why the insult though?

We don't know Saitama's Fullpower yet, do we? So it's VERY possible that he can defeat Goku, I mean, Beerus did, so we know it's not impossible.

Goku can overcome and limit he has, but we don't KNOW saitama's limit, sooooo... yeah....
  • Character Name: Kazuki Raiu

Offline Kamashe

• Genin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Kamashe has no influence.
  • Im Mars from now on
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Himitsu
  • Organization:
« Reply #35 on: April 04, 2016, 18:09:31 »
wtf,so fucking RIP!!!
why the insult though?

We don't know Saitama's Fullpower yet, do we? So it's VERY possible that he can defeat Goku, I mean, Beerus did, so we know it's not impossible.

Goku can overcome and limit he has, but we don't KNOW saitama's limit, sooooo... yeah....
Goku kill saitami i 1 sec and saitaima dye liek scrub
  • Character Name: Kuriha himitsu

Offline Fraudulent

• Pink Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 04, 2016, 21:00:37 »
I mean, all it took was 'serious punches' for Saitama to defeat an intergalactic space lord. Upon his defeat Boros even stated that it was impossible to defeat Saitama and he stood no chance from the beginning of the fight.

Please note: Saitama was not injured throughout the entire anime. Sure rips and tears here and there on his suit but never actually damaged his body.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2016, 21:02:35 by child_emperor »
internet sensation
also known as Snoopy

Offline Sanji

• Jonin Poster
  • Sanji has no influence.
  • Change is impossible in the fog of the ignorance.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Raiu
  • Organization: RoguhantaYaiken
« Reply #37 on: April 04, 2016, 21:47:47 »
I mean, all it took was 'serious punches' for Saitama to defeat an intergalactic space lord. Upon his defeat Boros even stated that it was impossible to defeat Saitama and he stood no chance from the beginning of the fight.

Please note: Saitama was not injured throughout the entire anime. Sure rips and tears here and there on his suit but never actually damaged his body.
come on r u really think that saitama stronger then goku?
ok if we took hole dragonball,do you really think that he can beat beerus?he did destrony a fucking hole plan with a Sneezing.

i think none who saying that saitama is stronger then goku watch drgonball,so i will just skip this,so no feel insult,like shiv there did not mean it tho.
Other Organization:
Iryō Buntai

Offline SirTroll

« Reply #38 on: April 04, 2016, 22:36:11 »

come on r u really think that saitama stronger then goku?
ok if we took hole dragonball,do you really think that he can beat beerus?he did destrony a fucking hole plan with a Sneezing.

i think none who saying that saitama is stronger then goku watch drgonball,so i will just skip this,so no feel insult,like shiv there did not mean it tho.
Goku can't lift 40 tonnes without going super saiyan. At max power (SSGSS) He can't lift any more than 8000000 (8 million) tonnes (200000x his base power). Saitama, when fighting Geryuganshoop (the psychic alien), has his body mass increased to 54 million tonnes due to the singularity created. He shows that he can easily move in this scenario, showing he is capable of lifting atleast 54 million tonnes.

So, Saitama is stronger than Goku.

Offline Mars

• Hidden Hill Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Mars has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
  • Organization: Yürei
« Reply #39 on: April 05, 2016, 01:26:08 »
I think you guys are overthinking this.
No, Saitama doesn't deserve the power he has but he's a comical character who is not meant to and will not lose as that's part of his character and the anime/manga.
It's meant to be funny, and he literally cannot lose as that's set in stone by the writer.

Goku, on the other hand, is more badass. He has had character development which we've seen, although as we've seen his character develop, we've also seen him lose. DBZ is comparatively a serious and realistic anime meaning Goku has the ability to lose. This is a trait Saitama lacks meaning Saitama would win any day.

Though, on a side note; just because someone makes a video on something does not automatically mean they're correct about the argument.
  • Character Name: Kuria Hinode

Offline Fraudulent

• Pink Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 05, 2016, 01:30:39 »
I think you guys are overthinking this.
No, Saitama doesn't deserve the power he has but he's a comical character who is not meant to and will not lose as that's part of his character and the anime/manga.
It's meant to be funny, and he literally cannot lose as that's set in stone by the writer.

Goku, on the other hand, is more badass. He has had character development which we've seen, although as we've seen his character develop, we've also seen him lose. DBZ is comparatively a serious and realistic anime meaning Goku has the ability to lose. This is a trait Saitama lacks meaning Saitama would win any day.

Though, on a side note; just because someone makes a video on something does not automatically mean they're correct about the argument.
The argument was enforced with scientific knowledge displayed in the video.
But then again, science doesn't apply in the anime universe.
internet sensation
also known as Snoopy

Offline CaptainSpoon

• Genin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • CaptainSpoon has no influence.
  • Nagare Hano
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hano Clan Leader
  • Organization: Yasei no Ime Taifu no Me
« Reply #41 on: April 05, 2016, 14:54:09 »
We all know how it would really go down though, Goku gets his ass kicked and then he gets mad and ascends beyond ssgss and calls it something stupid like "saitama ssgss" and proceeds to beat saitama. While Goku can lose, he also has the ability to transform over and over to beat saitama.
  • Character Name: Nagare Hano

Offline SirTroll

« Reply #42 on: April 05, 2016, 15:06:26 »
Mars is right. Saitama is written to be physically unbeatable and to be able to kill anyone with one "serious" punch. Therefore, as Goku is a 'serious' character, Samitama wins. Its like saying - Who would win? any character ever, or the character I just made who has the power to beat anyone with  a rusty plastic spoon. As I am the writer of this character, I have decided that he is also a pie. See? I can make whatever I want up but you can't beat it because he is written to defeat anyone with a rusted plastic spoon.

Offline Mars

• Hidden Hill Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Mars has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
  • Organization: Yürei
« Reply #43 on: April 06, 2016, 00:31:25 »
Mars is right. Saitama is written to be physically unbeatable and to be able to kill anyone with one "serious" punch. Therefore, as Goku is a 'serious' character, Samitama wins. Its like saying - Who would win? any character ever, or the character I just made who has the power to beat anyone with  a rusty plastic spoon. As I am the writer of this character, I have decided that he is also a pie. See? I can make whatever I want up but you can't beat it because he is written to defeat anyone with a rusted plastic spoon.
Basically though, 8/8 for the rusty spoon comparison.
  • Character Name: Kuria Hinode

Offline Fraudulent

• Pink Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 06, 2016, 00:47:18 »
Basically though, 8/8 for the rusty spoon comparison.
Plastic can't rust.
internet sensation
also known as Snoopy