Forum > Shinobi Life Online Organizations

Kami Senshi

(1/89) > >>

StrawHatSeyi:
We Are Kami Senshi

Organization Symbol

Leader: StrawHatSeyi

Organization Goal: Our goal is to become the richest organization in SLO. We will achieve this by carrying out missions our clients send us on. Whether that is item recovery missions, or assassination missions. You can hire us for any of those tasks and more. But the fee will be hefty (depending on the job)

Side Goal: We will be capturing or killing high class Rogue Shinobi listed in the Bingo Book. This will help fund our organization.

Clothing:
Everyone will wear what they want, however, they must wear the Organization Logo

Members

StrawHatSeyi

Mythik

BlackFoot Raji

Kenji.Atakasu

GhostParadise

ThePinkDemon

(FREE)

K4kashiHatake

(FREE)

(FREE)

The Foundation

This is the group of elite ninja that will be working undercover for Kami Senshi. They will carry out assassinations and will spy on the locate and gather Intel on the enemy. The members of The Foundation is UNKNOWN. Send me or anyone on The Kami Senshi Team a personal message if you would like to join The Foundation.
IF YOU DO GET ACCEPTED INTO THE FOUNDATION, YOU WILL NOT TELL ANYONE THAT YOU ARE IN, OR YOU WILL BE IMMEDIATELY KICKED OUT AND NEVER TO JOIN AGAIN

Ally Fees
As we aim to be a very strong and prestigious organization, we will not just ally with any one. We will ask for a moderate to high amount of money for other orgs to ally with us.

There will be no application. Members of Kami Senshi will assess your skill, and decide if you are worthy enough of Joining us.
Send me a Personal Message, if you would like to join. You will have to say why you want to join the organisation, what you will bring to the organization and how active you will be. We will then arrange a time for you to show us what you've got.

NEVER LET YOUR GUARD DOWN, IT COULD COST YOU YOUR LIFE

Leebz:
You shall all get rekt.

Dragon6624:
Finally, an organization with a goal that MAKES SENSE! (Sadly, won't be joining, sorry)

StrawHatSeyi:
@dragon6624 Thanks & it'a cool if you don't join

Mars:
Thanks for using my characters name as your orgs name. Great job, very nice, very original, very brilliant, very annoying.
Please change the name.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version