Forum > Naruto Fanworks

Dissolution

<< < (2/14) > >>

Nas:
Errand:
"Ugh why am i here" moaned Isei Himitsu, "I shouldnt have become chunnin" Isei continued to grumble, "Isei get over here!!" Kazuki Himitsu shouted. Peeking from his cover, Isei instantly ducked back attempting to cover himself from the fireballs being blasted towards him. Sighing Isei jumps from his cover, dodging fireballs as he ran towards the others, "become chunnin they said, life is easier they said" Isei thought to himself not paying attention to the fireball that hit the bottom of his hooded jacket setting it ablaze.

"Isei you're on fire!!", Isei's eyes lit up, shaking his head, he looked down at his body only to see flames, rushing to take his jacket off Isei dives into cover behind a wall bumping into Kurai Himitsu, who was grinning, struggling to keep himself from bursting out with laughter.
"This is the last time I go on a 'errand' with the two of you", patting himself as he stands up now clothes with a fitted mesh shirt.

"We're gonna have to take these guy out quickly, Isei and Kurai attack head on I'll cover you from above" Kazuki spoke calmly as he peeked around the wall, bombarded by fireballs he could only count seven or eight of them. Isei unsheathed his katana slightly, " these rogues are starting to irritate me anyways", Kurai began to stretch "about time I'm growing old here". Kazuki eyed Isei's katana "We are not to kill anyone only capture", Isei rolled his eyes and sheathed his katana  "Sure sure".

A smoke bomb is thrown,Kazuki jumps into the air, forming hand seals, his hands begin to glow a light blue, sparks of electricity began to crawl up and around his fingers, bolts of lightning start shooting out from his hands. The rogues were in a state if confusion, distracted by Kazuki's jutsu.

Kurai and Isei burst out from the smoke, with insane speed, although Kurai was noticbly faster than Isei. Infusing his feet with lightning released chakra, Isei caught up quickly, by the time the rogues noticed the duo it was too late, Kurai drops to the ground sliding his feet first, connecting with the first rogue, hitting his shin, the rogue thrown foward over Kurai, is given no time to land, Kurai throws multiple punches to his chest. His movements are almost impossible to see as Kurai suddenly appears  in front of the next rogue using only his right leg, Kurai kicks the rouge in the stomache , lifting the rogue up over his head with the same foot, slaming the rogue to the ground.

One of the rouges noticed this and began form seals but what stop by a grumpy Isei whos face suddenly appeared in front of the rogue, the rogue attempted to jump backwards but was instantly elbowed at the back of the head by Isei who still had his right hand on his sheathed katana. charging up his body Isei quickly took care of the rest of the rogues Kurai didn't get to. In shock the leader turned back to flee but froze, is eyes wide as beads of sweat rolled down his head. "Going somewhere?" Kazuki spoke coldly as he slowly stood up from where he was sitting.

Nova:
Had fun reading it, so your character has the time godlike speed as the fourth raikage?

Hope to see more stories like these in the future ^.^

Sanji:
great story! but u need to do a time like every week 2 chapters will be great (:

Shivraj:
Your punctuation needs some work, you missed a lot of commas and some full stops and a typo "Sighing Isei jumps from his cover, dodging fireballs as he ran towards Isei" but other than that, it was truly amazing! Thanks for making me so badass XD!

Mars:
Nas!! That was dope! :D +rep

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version