Forum > Music

Music and Rain sound effect

<< < (3/3)

Konohuro:

--- Quote from: limits on January 26, 2016, 19:52:56 ---sorry if you take offence to this, but the first sounds like a truck driving with the cargo moving around

--- End quote ---

Now that you mention it.. yeah it seems more like some stuff flying around. But I blamed it on the recording quality which is not up to him.

If you start listening with the thought that it must sound like rain it will be better ;)

DireMickey:
Thanks for the feedback all :) And yes, I'm aware it sounds like many things haha. Once I get back to uni I'll record some good quality sounds :) And no need to put 'if you take offence to this' crap :P I've been a musician for awhile now, I'm past the point of taking offence XP I encourage any feedback, it's all helpful :)

Lumen:
I didn't much like either, but I went through your Soundcloud. I like the Thick and Thin song.

DireMickey:
Thanks for the feedback, it finally rained here and so I recorded that this morning. I've been working on it for thirty minutes now and I reckon it sounds much better than the last sound :D Again it was recorded on my laptop unfortunately :( Thanks for the feedback on the song as well :P I recorded and mixed the song in the studio in Brisbane at my University. The band was called Miel, they are a jazz, pop band from Brisbane, Australia. Check em out on Facebook if you want :D

Anyways, here is the link to the new rain sound :) Sounds much more like rain :P https://soundcloud.com/michael-hobbs-25/rain-sound-2

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version