Forum > 3D Modeling

Modeling

(1/2) > >>

Kamashe:
https://kamashe.carbonmade.com/
Been modeling recently not the best either.
which should i use blender or c4d and does anyone have any character templates?

Nas:
I would say use blender...especially if you're a beginner, there's so much to do on it and think of it as a way to prepare yourself for the harder programs

Konohuro:
I started modeling with Autodesk 3ds Max.
I think it's very good because autodesk creates other auxiliary programs that can ease your work. It is, also, very easy to transfer your model from one program to another facilitating your work.

But I can't suggest you anything as I haven't really learned Blender or other modeling programs.
Aslo, if you choose to go with Autodesk, learn Maya not 3ds Max.

Nas:

--- Quote from: Konohuro on March 22, 2016, 13:43:06 ---I started modeling with Autodesk 3ds Max.
I think it's very good because autodesk creates other auxiliary programs that can ease your work. It is, also, very easy to transfer your model from one program to another facilitating your work.

But I can't suggest you anything as I haven't really learned Blender or other modeling programs.
Aslo, if you choose to go with Autodesk, learn Maya not 3ds Max.

--- End quote ---

Yea Autodesk Maya is really good to...its been awhile since ive used both blender or Maya...but since Blender is free...or if you have the money to spend yea get Maya

Konohuro:
You can get Maya for free if you are a student in one of the universities Autodesk has contract with.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version