Forum > Shinobi Life Online Organizations

The KEGA

(1/3) > >>

Suroshi:
Organization name: The KEGA Organization

Organization logo:

Founder: Suroshi

Leader: Suroshi

Affiliation: independent/rogue organization.

Allies: N/A

Enemies: N/A

History: This Organization was founded by Suroshi this is a "clan" made up of non related Shinobi to provide
a sense of family and unity to those alone in this world. The word KEGA meaning a painful lesson and through pain they gain a sense of higher understanding and purpose.

Purpose/Goals: The KEGA  doesnt have a clear goal other than creating unity between rogue and unwanted Shinobi. (A greater purpose is later reveled, the over all goal is to collect special shinobi and forbbiden jutsu)

Unique features: Each member bears a brand scar burnt on their skin of the logo it is with this brand each member is accepted in to brotherhood.

Rankings: Everyone with the brand is considered equal any member with out a brand is not considered equal for they have not yet earned the Mark.

Members: N/A

Rules: Only rogue, exiled, unwanted Shinobi are allowed to join
               (Can not request to join)

NinjaMirage:
Wow!! I don't even now where to begin!!

StriderOtaku:

--- Quote from: NinjaMirage on June 14, 2017, 22:04:57 ---Wow!! I don't even now where to begin!!

--- End quote ---
Lmao..
Take it easy mate. Advice squad is on the way. xD
Good luck with your Organization, Suroshi.

Suroshi:
Thank you but this isnt for success, the Kega clan is a drag over from the other games I play. If I invite my other clan members and friends to join I wanted to have something they can join up with.

I also went ahead and removed clan from "The KEGA Clan Organization" to avoid confusion lol

Nova:

--- Quote from: StriderOtaku on June 14, 2017, 22:08:11 ---
--- Quote from: NinjaMirage on June 14, 2017, 22:04:57 ---Wow!! I don't even now where to begin!!

--- End quote ---
Lmao..
Take it easy mate. Advice squad is on the way. xD
Good luck with your Organization, Suroshi.

--- End quote ---

Who you gonna call?
scrub busters

On a more serious note, may want to update the thread some more as it still states about 'it' being a clan, whereas it's more-so a group if it's an organization.
(If you chose "clan" due to the family feeling, keep in mind that that feeling isn't limited to just clans.)

The unique feature & ranking sort-of reminds me of the "Brotherhood", (However in their case, they just put on a heated-up ring on their finger, rather than a brandmarking.)
Which is interesting to me, as I did enjoy the AC games.

The logo could maybe use an update (at least remove the white background) as that would look more appealing.

Are you not a member? Your profile lists "the Kega" however this points to otherwise

--- Quote from: Suroshi on June 14, 2017, 21:38:56 ---Members: N/A

--- End quote ---
(Not applicable), if you want to keep members hidden you may want to use "Not listed" rather than "Not applicable".
But that's just a tip.

Other than that, I wish you the best of luck with your organization.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version