Forum > Shinobi Life Online Questions

to all evil players what will you become and what is your purpose

(1/3) > >>

ParadoxRonin:
I see people saying oh im going to be evil and oh im going to be good some are grown men and there ideas on the game sound childish. If so you want to do this tell me why you want to be evil whats the purpose not just killing people but whats the reason for you to do this its not going to be easy as you think so tell me. Will you be like orachimaru and be on the down low trying to unlock you powers.Or madura who just wants the world to be at peace in the worst way possible. Guys you need more detail make make your ideas believable and make people want to follow your leaded. Make the game full of life and your plans original  evil people are not just evil for no reason put in some thought before you reply and enplane why your ideas and player is going to be what they are and their purpose. who are you going to be and why will you do these thing make your dream realist don't just be a crazy ninja killing people have a reason of doing so maybe your clan betrayed you or was killed or you where wrongly accused. Make your self as a  evil idealist more real then being hunted and killed. Make people afraid to come after you. Make killing you a goal instead of an option for people .inspire me because believe it or not evil is what make heroes arise so its up to you evil people to live long enough to be powerful to make a hero arise and make or brake him who knows you and his battle may go down in the history of Shinobi Life Online.

p.s rember the yin has no purpose with out the yang  ;D

limits:
 Dunno why we need some next back story to tell how we became good or evil, all what matters is that there's a mix of good and bad.If some one wants to kill for no reason I don't see why he would need a story to tell how he went evil, he just wants to create the character he wants and at the end of the day it's a game, just saying.

ParadoxRonin:

--- Quote from: limits on May 04, 2014, 01:13:33 --- Dunno why we need some next back story to tell how we became good or evil, all what matters is that there's a mix of good and bad.If some one wants to kill for no reason I don't see why he would need a story to tell how he went evil, he just wants to create the character he wants and at the end of the day it's a game, just saying.

--- End quote ---
  Because killing random evil people is as same as all ways it'll get bordering rember this game is a permitted death game you don't want your death to not have purpose. make the people you fight mean some thing think about it don't you want a plot other then killing what will be your goal. I,m know there will be people killing for no reason but thier will beat least a few people who want to have a impact and have a goal and plot.

limits:
I sort of get what your saying, but for me random killing would never get boring since it's perma-death. That feature adds a whole new level to any game.

ParadoxRonin:

--- Quote from: limits on May 04, 2014, 01:34:50 ---I sort of get what your saying, but for me random killing would never get boring since it's perma-death. That feature adds a whole new level to any game.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: limits on May 04, 2014, 01:34:50 ---I sort of get what your saying, but for me random killing would never get boring since it's perma-death. That feature adds a whole new level to any game.

--- End quote ---
i know not for you for good guys like me i dont want to die.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version