Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64464
Latest: mozgyou
New This Month: 333
New This Week: 9
New Today: 9
Stats
Total Posts: 76733
Total Topics: 22277
Most Online Today: 1181
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 6
Guests: 1014
Total: 1027

Author Topic: Naruto Chapter 689  (Read 16572 times)

Offline America

• Hidden Metal Kage
  • Patriotic Sennin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • America has no influence.
  • 初代目金属影 - First Kinzokukage
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
Naruto Chapter 689
« on: August 20, 2014, 21:39:08 »
I just read chapter 689 and I want your opinions. Do you think it ends next chapter? I doubt it will in my opinion, or it will be a really short (possibly) last fight.

• Character Name: Onoyari Hinode

Offline m4r1us

• Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • m4r1us has no influence.
  • Why be a king when you can be a god? Pride.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kirishima Clan

• Organization: Katakiuchi

Re: Naruto Chapter 689
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2014, 21:40:27 »
Naah, Kishi just made them seal Kaguya on the last page. It's way too easy. Kamui shurikens are awesome :o

And also, I applaud Sakura's performance.
Warning: Beware of the BBB!

Tokyo Ghoul          Claymore          Deadman Wonderland

Offline America

• Hidden Metal Kage
  • Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2014, 21:43:34 »
Naah, Kishi just made them seal Kaguya on the last page. It's way too easy. Kamui shurikens are awesome :o

And also, I applaud Sakura's performance.
Did they actually seal her or were they just about to? The Kamui shurikens were cool but it's not much different from just throwing a shuriken and using Kamui on it.

Offline m4r1us

• Sennin Poster
    • View Profile

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2014, 21:50:39 »
Well on the last page it says: After overcoming many struggles their power becomes one. So I guess at least in theory the sealing process has begun. But I doubt Kaguya is going down that easily.

Also, Kakashi said: I hate you guys the first time he met his team. Now, at the end of the chapter he said, I like you. The feels.
Could that possibly mean Kakashi's dying? That'd suck.

Offline America

• Hidden Metal Kage
  • Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2014, 21:55:20 »
Well on the last page it says: After overcoming many struggles their power becomes one. So I guess at least in theory the sealing process has begun. But I doubt Kaguya is going down that easily.

Also, Kakashi said: I hate you guys the first time he met his team. Now, at the end of the chapter he said, I like you. The feels.
Yea, this could be the end of Kakashi. Just as I predicted. :> Also, who is the girl in your signature? Not sure if it's random chick with Sharingan, girl from different anime or female Sasuke. (Or your waifu)

Offline m4r1us

• Sennin Poster
    • View Profile

« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2014, 21:58:21 »

Yea, this could be the end of Kakashi. Just as I predicted. :> Also, who is the girl in your signature? Not sure if it's random chick with Sharingan, girl from different anime or female Sasuke. (Or your waifu)
Kakashi's smile in the end is really having me worried.

And her name is Kirishima Touka from Tokyo Ghoul, pretty much my favor anime other than Naruto lately.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2014, 22:01:36 by m4r1us »

Offline America

• Hidden Metal Kage
  • Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2014, 22:05:15 »

Kakashi's smile in the end is really having me worried.

And her name is Kirishima Touka from Tokyo Ghoul, pretty much my favor anime other than Naruto lately.
I can't really tell that he is smiling, it just looks like he is closing his eyes or preparing to use an eye technique.

Offline json243

• Chunin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • json243 has no influence.
  • Mars is a nuub
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Roguhanta
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2014, 22:30:22 »

Somebody is definitely going to die... Sorry kakashi but I'm pretty sure your the one  :'( :'(
  • Character Name: Hachemon Akagi (Kano)

Offline m4r1us

• Sennin Poster
    • View Profile

« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2014, 22:39:34 »

Somebody is definitely going to die... Sorry kakashi but I'm pretty sure your the one  :'( :'(
I'd be pretty sure he'll die if he didn't tell Obito he was going to be the 6th. Hopefully he won't. But truth be said, after today's chapter, noone in team 7 deserves to die. Not even Sakura who's being bashed 24/7. She did well.

Offline America

• Hidden Metal Kage
  • Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2014, 00:35:56 »

I'd be pretty sure he'll die if he didn't tell Obito he was going to be the 6th. Hopefully he won't. But truth be said, after today's chapter, noone in team 7 deserves to die. Not even Sakura who's being bashed 24/7. She did well.
Yea. Sakura actually did something this time. I do see Kakashi dying, there are always casualties in a war. And no, not the allied fodder alliance. Someone close to the main character, and someone that won't have much of a role in the future. He won't become the sixth, so unless he becomes a village elder I can't see him doing much. Sorry Kakashi, I am also pretty sure it's you.
If I'm wrong, then I'll be kind of surprised.

Offline json243

• Chunin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Mars is a nuub
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2014, 03:35:57 »

I know.... I was proud of Sakura for once in my life because she finally did something useful

Offline AugustRed

• Chunin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • AugustRed has no influence.
  • Ex - Greed
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2014, 11:43:36 »
naruto is OP nuff said

Offline Indigo

• Special Jonin Donator
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • Indigo has no influence.
  • IHYPFLMOOSMFT
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2014, 15:38:41 »
Kamui Shuriken > Yasaka Magamata

Offline America

• Hidden Metal Kage
  • Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2014, 01:40:44 »
I still do think that it's bullshit how Kakashi can use PS. Was there an explanation in 689? Or was it just a complete asspull?

Offline json243

• Chunin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Mars is a nuub
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2014, 02:30:03 »
I still do think that it's bullshit how Kakashi can use PS. Was there an explanation in 689? Or was it just a complete asspull?
Well that along with naruto and sasukes upgrades and obitos revival, and its because of the two eyes finally put back together, but thats just life  ;D