Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64464
Latest: mozgyou
New This Month: 333
New This Week: 10
New Today: 10
Stats
Total Posts: 76710
Total Topics: 22254
Most Online Today: 1181
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 4
Guests: 971
Total: 983

Author Topic: Chunnin Exams  (Read 12702 times)

Offline Sented

• Academy Student Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Sented has no influence.
  • Looking forward to this project. Really.
    • View Profile
Chunnin Exams
« on: August 25, 2014, 13:19:02 »
Chunnin exams. A fight braking between two chunin one badly injured by Baabaa. Admiring him Ark was distressed by the degree of injury. Such jutsu was greatly addressed not to be used. Also came by surprise to every high ranked on the possibility of such high jutsu in a possession of a Chunnin.

Following the medic Ark secretly hid himself closely watched medics perform Iryo on Uhrhah's bleeding. Hours passed, Jakobi entering the room after surgery waited on his student to gain conscious. Looking very distressed he couldn't help but think of the Shousen.

"You can come out now!"

For a moment he hesitated. Jakobi studied his thinking and could possibly predict his thoughts, he knew he was following them. Not that Ark putted offered behind it, but he came out of hiding.

"Maybe i can help..."

"...Go ahead... ". He knew Ark  was medic student, saw him in action, this could be the perfect time to study him further. "Quiet frankly i have little hope that he will have a fast recovery. The ninjas from the sand don't fight accordingly. And that jutsu he used..."

Ark promised to himself not use the jutsu. But it was Uhrhah.

(This jutsu... Nothing like it i have seen in... ) Jakobi thought looking closely.

"It was 'hand-down' to me... Its Iryo." Ark said almost as if he could read his mind. "I could tell by the look on your face."
"What is it?"
"Its Shousen."

Sitting back amazed  by the swift mastery of the jutsu.

"Why don't you use Mizu?..other medics used Mizu to operate. Didn't Nanu teach you other jutsu in the medic's class?"
"No. She didn't."

"You can use any of the five Yoso to manipulate matter." "In this case, the jutsu you saw in the arena was Shousen too. Its jutsu used by medics to eliminate clot of blood in vain by channeling Yoso to any part of the body with chakra. That is how he crushed tissue." " So he has insight in Shousen if not a medic himself."
"The trick is to master all five"
"Chikyu. Mizu, Kasai, Kuki and Kanji." "Master all five then you would be able to put an enemy down without having to touch him"

"And which of the five do you master?"
"Every element has a portion of every element in itself. It being the dominant one." "Depending, not necessary so, on what chakrah nature you have, it is easy to master that which is common to your chakra nature."

"Interesting!" Jakobi watches with more amazement. Not sure if they already done studying it or if this knowledge was already passed down. He was a Medic Ninja after all.

Can i ask you something Ark?
'Yes Sensei.. .'
"Not meaning to put unease. I figured since you are of the Gabuur clan, your locks giving  it away, should you have darker skin.Why is it gray?"

Jakobi sensing unease.
"Sorry i didn't mean to put you on unease. Clearly the subject doesn't suit you well. forget i said....."
"I got infected with by an Uirusu in the Barbic state. Because of stubborn behavior and attitude, myself, leaving everyone i knew, i forsook only to be infected in a land i knew nothing about."

"Sad. Do you mind sharing to story?"
"Not meaning to be rude but i rather not talk about it"
Jakobi looked, then understood.: "Very well then"

"If only with those who are above would rather listen to what we say or think, villages wouldn't be in the state they are.We have traitors, enemies...spies... People of high ranks don't give respect to those who are inferior to them anymore. Forgetting that it is the very inferior people that elected them where they are. Do you understand sir Jakobi?..tell me you do understand..."
"You too speak in riddles im sorry but i wouldn't possibly fully understand unless you at once enlighten me what is it you are trying to say. Maybe then i would be able to give you a straight answer."

Staring at Jakobi: " I am son of Dadra"

"Dadra the Shinto?"
"Regretably so, yes"

"He forced me to learn family traditions and ways of doing, which meant nothing to me.It also meant abdicate my own dreams and desires."
"Whats happened?"
"I ventured in to Mahupi. That explains my.. ..my skin"
"Sorry, but you can't run away from your problems forever. Soon or later you will have to face..."
"I know.. !... I know. And i hate it! I owe myself to no-one but the one i chose to give myself to!"
"But as it is. I should be ashamed of myself for the very reason why i forsook my home, is the very reason i am alive today."

"Dark char palms laid ego tamed, face blazing bound shots of breath."
"Redemption spoke for me. Woke up in a pool of mud. I then saw my redeemer."
"He taught me ways of the Gabuur, ways of my clan, then ways of my own"
"His name was Kasumi"

"So this is the man who saved your life with your clan's Jutsu?"
"Yes, but i don't uphold it."
"Why?"

"Jutsu can be  deadly if used by an unskilled ninja, by unskilled i mean anger, envy, greed ect. Jutsu is futile if used in this manner"

"Arkbah, are you trying to tell me you have no envy or anger of any kind in you?"

Gazing across he paused: "Yes... yes. I do not have envy nor anger in me. Which is evidently why it was entrusted by the Sage the jutsu to me, made it obligation for such a reason"

Bursting in laughter Jakobi  ridiculed the respond.
"Why is it that you are laughing sensei?.. is there something of fun i said?" Puzzled staring with amusement trying to find an answer in his expression.
"Sorry kid but i just find it hard to believe that anyone would go on without envy nor anger feeling inside them."

"Who said anything about not feeling anger or envy?" He said approaching the Jounin. Sat close for an explanation to the thought.
"Why you said you don't have envy and anger didn't you?"
"Yes...i did. I did say i have no anger nor envy inside me. But nothing of not FEELING either of them.

Thinking about it the kid had a point. "Explain it to me then"

"If someone dwells too much into anger, its bound to sprout inside. It is, but starts as a mere image, sound, not necessarily feeling but goes in your heart and conceives emotion, then takes effect. That, is anger. "But everything that matters.." Pausing...looks down back to his eyes...."Everything that matters, is technique in its own right. And technique can be manipulated. so anger too.. .can be manipulated"

"Impressive!"

"Heres a question. Which of these would you adhere most to? Power or Knowledge?"
"None! ..but the one who possesses them."

"That is the only reason why i agreed to learn jutsu."
"I have seen the acquaintance and mastering of most kinds of jutsu. But non of them are really of power to make real effect." "I take it lightly a ninja putts another to death.  But a ninja who is able  to do so, that by no Nin or Gen, that is definitely something i recon" "I don't see a point in adhering in ninjutsu nor the mighty genjutsu, but  Kin.."
"This is the jutsu that is received, not taught. One can only be given or shown Kin. But even in showing, that in itself doesn't guarantee that you would adhere it" "So if you ask me, if anyone would manipulate jutsu of that kind, i will fall postrait, give my service to him that does so. and  THAT, sir Jakobi is jutsu...Real Jutsu" "Manipulations to the point of submission!"

"Did you give yourself to Kasumi then?...."
"I.. ...."

"Sensei...Where am i?.."

......................................................................................

Arena.

"Close the door. Did you get it?"
"Yes."
"Good."

"Should i?"
"Make space...!"

"...SENSEI!!! ...I couldn't find it!!!... Its gone!!!"
"I sent someone after you. While you were busy fooling around he was effitiant enough to get the job done."
"Flip the rug!"

"Imu...!, Saru...!, Mi...!, Ushi...!, Tori...! Ne...!"
Dipped it in ink, inscribed the floor.
Filled the bowl, placed it in the center.

"The scroll..!.. ... ."

"...RHINU...!!!"
"Yes Sensei...!"
"Tell Daidriak we have been tricked. ...Someone beat us to it..!"

"Naldah...!"
"Tell me what exactly happened! Did anyone see you?"
"Absolutely not! I made sure that i wasn't followed." "I realized someone took the scroll...! With the scroll missing it would alarm the guards and i would be trapped from inside." " So i made a replica with jutsu not to give it away."
"Good..."
"Is there something wrong sensei?..."
"Its a wrong scroll..." "Quickly..! Follow Rinhu. And this time make sure no one sees you! Especially Rinhu..!"
"Yes sensei..."

(...How could i be so blind...!...)

"Do you always walk alone?"
"Tarah!"
"Are you going to the arena?"
"Yes"
"How did you find my fight?...Ark..!?..What is it?..."

"...nothing. .Its going rain soon..."
Looks at the sky, back to Ark."Its as clear as light,.."
Looks back."It is...!..."
"I will meet you up at the arena."
(Nods)

Dry ponds odds of clouds
Fire heals their wounds
Trust absent
Lonely hearts craft conspiracy

"...Sorry Ark, but you can't run away from your problems forever... Soon or later you will have to face  your people."

Maybe he is right. i can't run away. I am going to have to go to my people. But this village has gave me anything that i ever was looking for, things i never had before. Family, worth, ...choice...!...

"...I know.. !... And i hate it! I owe myself to no-one but the one i chose to give myself to...!..."

It is probably time i owe up to my responsibility.But I do feel i belong here. Or Kasumi Sensei wouldn't had me to come. Don't know, but if it mean revealing the truth about my clan, i will. I have to meet him. I have to see him...

{Zuru Lodner! ... against Arkbah Kabur!}
[/i]
Runs!!!

"Quick..!...The Scroll...!..."
"Did anyone follow you?..!..."
"I doubt it! Left Naldah and Situne at the hiding. They are completely startled! Even if i was followed, I formed Kage to a different direction. He won"t have my lead."

"Good! Quickly!..."
"Imu...!, Saru...!, Mi...!, Ushi...!, Tori...! Ne...!"

- - - -Toyo- - - -
 - - - -Kumu- - - -
- - - -Nushi no mikoto- - - -
 - - - -Toyo- - - -
 - - - -Ka- - - -
 - - - -Fushi- - - -
 - - - -No no mikoto- - - -
 - - - -Uki- - - -
- - - -Fu- - - -
  - - - -No- - - -
 - - - -Toyo- - - -
- - - -Kahi no mikoto- - - -
 - - - -Toyo- - - -
 - - - -Kuni- - - -
 - - - -No no mikoto- - -
-
- - - -Toyo- - - -
 - - - -Kuhi no mikoto- - - - 
 - - - -Ha- - - -
 - - - -Ko- - - -
 - - - -Kuni- - - -
 - - - -No mikoto- - - -
- - - -Mi- - - -
 - - - -No no mikoto!- - - -

"Where is Arkbah?"
"He said he is coming. I met him on my way."
"If he doesn't show up, he is going to forfeit the match."
"Guys...!"

"What is it...?..."
(Points up)
"But it was clear a moment ago!.."

"There!.. Down by the tank!"
"He looks exhausted...!"

{Fighters Ready!!!}
[/i]

"......Ready?......!!!"
(Nods!)

"...Kenka...!!!..."

"This is going to be interesting."
"It is! Who do you think is going to win?"
"I Don't know. But lately Ark strikes me as a strong opponent. My bet is on him."
"My bet is on Zuru."

"I doubt his Gen will work this time."
"You give Ark way too much credit."
"For a reason!"

Are you just gonna stand there? Make your move!

"Why aren't they fighting?"

Alright then. If you don't fight, then i will!
Ushi...! Tori...! Saru...Tora!

"Why doesn't he attack?"
"It is still early Nameka"
"He can't  keep blocking and dodging attacks."

...Kokurai Jutsu!!!..

"...Dodge it!!!..."

...Byakurai....!!!...

"His Taijutsu is good though."
"Sensei...!..."
"Whos winning?"
"Zuru"

"I doubt it.."
"Sensei Ark is beaten. With Zuru's Byakurai,...he doesn't stand a chance!.."
"Don't count on it. Arkbah is an Iryo...."
"He hasn't used up any chakra. Perfect timing for his Shousen."
"Shousen?..."

Are you going to keep blocking, dodging my attacks?

"Just watch...."

Well then...Fine by me...!

Blood writes the past
Hope relinquish desire of One
Let it that split birth knowledge
Anger is futile

"I have seen the acquaintance and mastering of most kinds of jutsu Sensei. But non of them are really of power to make real effect." "I take it lightly a ninja putts another to death.  But a ninja who is able  to do so, that by no Nin or Gen, that is definitely something i recon" "I don't see a point in adhering in ninjutsu nor the mighty genjutsu, but  Kin.."

Tora...! Nitsuji...! Imu...! Tatsu...! Ne...! Tora...! Nitsuji...! Imu...! Tatsu...! I...!

...What is this...!...

"Sensei!..."
(Startled)
"Impossible!"
"Possible!"
"How Sensei..?

"Shousen!"

"You can use any of the five Yoso to manipulate matter." "Chikyu. Mizu, Kasai, Kuki and Kanji." "Master all five then you would be able to put an enemy down without having to touch him"

"He made it stop...!.. In mid-air...!..."

"It is jutsu used by medics to eliminate clot of blood in veins by channeling Yoso to any part of the body with chakra."

"Yes. One can manipulate matter with Shousen. Rain is Mizu. Mizu is Yoso"

(Startled)

"He is healing!..."

Ne...! Ushi...! Tora..! U...! Tatsu..! Ni...! Uma...! Tori...! I...!

"This is the jutsu that is received, not taught. One can only be given or shown Kin. But even in showing, that in itself doesn't guarantee you would adhere it and  THIS is jutsu...Real Jutsu!"
"Manipulation to the point of submission!"

.....Kirigakure no Jutsu!!!...

To be continued?......
« Last Edit: September 03, 2014, 22:12:35 by Sented »

Offline Nirasu

• Academy Student Poster
  • Nirasu has no influence.
  • If you've fallen, stand up again.
    • View Profile
Re: Chunnin Exams
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2014, 00:54:12 »
Did you devise the story yourself?

Offline Kayleb

• Chunin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Kayleb has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Himitsu
  • Organization: Roguhanta

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2014, 14:50:45 »
That was interesting!
  • Character Name: Dawg

Offline Sented

• Academy Student Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2014, 21:11:44 »
Yes i did devise the story myself Nirasu. His name is Arkbah Kabur.

Thank you Timio. I hope you will like the next chapter too. :)

Offline Nirasu

• Academy Student Poster
  • Nirasu has no influence.
  • If you've fallen, stand up again.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2014, 23:23:41 »
Very nice Sented
I think that was a lot of work ^^

Offline Sented

• Academy Student Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2014, 23:44:58 »
lol. Its not if you enjoy doing it.:)
« Last Edit: August 27, 2014, 23:46:38 by Sented »