Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64464
Latest: mozgyou
New This Month: 333
New This Week: 9
New Today: 9
Stats
Total Posts: 76732
Total Topics: 22276
Most Online Today: 1181
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 5
Guests: 1018
Total: 1031
EdithSoure
Irinumn
Sherinkatug
Margaretkwx
Juliaafhm
Google (AdSense)
Google (7)

Author Topic: Naruto manga 691  (Read 12226 times)

Offline json243

• Chunin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • json243 has no influence.
  • Mars is a nuub
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Roguhanta
Naruto manga 691
« on: September 05, 2014, 22:24:12 »
Oh my god this was the saddest chapter yet  :'( :'( :'( :'(  Almost cried myself. I hate how Naruto didn't really get to talk to his dad at all, and he just disappeared. But, whatever.

• Character Name: Hachemon Akagi (Kano)

Offline m4r1us

• Sennin Poster
  • m4r1us has no influence.
  • Why be a king when you can be a god? Pride.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kirishima Clan

• Organization: Katakiuchi

Re: Naruto manga 691
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2014, 22:51:06 »
Sasuke rushing to kill Maddie made my day. I sometimes get the feeling that he's the only one who actually wants to end this war. I know he wasn't in any condition to fight, since his Senju drugs were gone, so most probably his Rinnegan as well. Even if he wasn't worn off and still had the Rinnegan and the Senju cells, he was still no match for either current Naruto or Sasuke, but Kishi's style to let the villain have his final words always kinda rustles my jimmies. But oh well, I guess Naruto vs Sasuke will be for the Hokage seat if anything.
Warning: Beware of the BBB!

Tokyo Ghoul          Claymore          Deadman Wonderland

Offline America

• Hidden Metal Kage
  • Patriotic Sennin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • America has no influence.
  • 初代目金属影 - First Kinzokukage
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2014, 23:27:08 »
Sasuke for Hokage 2014. The chapter was good, I just can't wait to see how everything plays out after the war ends. Will the power of friendship prevail and they make one Kasuke tier village and Nardo is Kasukekage? Who knows.
  • Character Name: Onoyari Hinode

Offline misi4444

• Special Jonin Poster
  • misi4444 has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2014, 06:31:10 »
I'm pretty sure there will be one last surprise :D
  • Character Name: Yasei Kamakiri

Offline m4r1us

• Sennin Poster
    • View Profile

« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2014, 09:21:01 »
What surprise more exactly? There's no one that can stand up to current Naruto and Sasuke, the guy would be fodderized in an instant.
As for the battle between Naruto and Sasuke, it will most likely be a match for the Hokage position. If they'd actually have a fight trying to kill the other, it would defeat the purpose of them learning the truth about Black Zetsu and his influence on Indra and his descendants. I think we'll have some chapters about the Otsutsuki family, because there's no way Hamura remains with being mentioned and two panels of him.

The surprise that you thought about might be Sasuke becoming Hokage. That's not really a surprise, it's only a logical choice. I don't care that it's Naruto's dream, nor that Sasuke's a criminal. A dumbass shouldn't be allowed to become Hokage, regardless of how powerful he is. His discussion with Minato last chapter showed that he didn't give up on his dream. But that doesn't change the fact that Naruto, like many other shonen protagonists lacks in the brains area, whereas the deuteragonist is a genius. Besides, his wish to become Hokage has always been shallow, I wanna be acknowledged blah blah... He has no resolve to anything, he's the typical shonen main character, that does everything through sheer will, totally ignoring thinking and brain-related aspects. Something like: I'm going to run head on into that door until it opens, instead of finding a solution to open it without hurting himself to death. Brains > "Not giving up attitude" IMO.

SASUKE HOKAGE 2014!

PS: Please don't say Kiba should become Hokage, he's weak unlike Naruto, and imo he's also at about the same level intellect-wise.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2014, 09:25:18 by m4r1us »

Offline misi4444

• Special Jonin Poster
  • misi4444 has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2014, 14:38:52 »
Sasuke still betrayed the leaf and there is Kakashi too :)
  • Character Name: Yasei Kamakiri

Offline m4r1us

• Sennin Poster
    • View Profile

« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2014, 14:59:45 »
Kakashi just admitted his uselessness in the last chapter, didn't he? Since his Obito steroids are gone, so are his chances to become Hokage.

Well, I liked Kakashi a lot this arc, way more than Minato who was but an useless burden whose revival's only point was to give Naruto his Kurama half. But it's clear to me that an Uchiha needs to become Hokage. Why? That way both parties would have the chance to make up for their mistakes: the village for eradicating them and the Uchiha clan for what they did. Sasuke's the last of them so... Besides, one of the two current powerhouses should be Hokage. Sasuke'll be the one to clean the reputation of the Uchiha. All hail Sasuke, future Hokage.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2014, 15:05:37 by m4r1us »

Offline Indigo

• Special Jonin Donator
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • Indigo has no influence.
  • IHYPFLMOOSMFT
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2014, 16:37:59 »
Kakashi just admitted his uselessness in the last chapter, didn't he? Since his Obito steroids are gone, so are his chances to become Hokage.

Well, I liked Kakashi a lot this arc, way more than Minato who was but an useless burden whose revival's only point was to give Naruto his Kurama half. But it's clear to me that an Uchiha needs to become Hokage. Why? That way both parties would have the chance to make up for their mistakes: the village for eradicating them and the Uchiha clan for what they did. Sasuke's the last of them so... Besides, one of the two current powerhouses should be Hokage. Sasuke'll be the one to clean the reputation of the Uchiha. All hail Sasuke, future Hokage.

Shikamaru for Hokage!