Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64079
Latest: zanedrippy
New This Month: 4172
New This Week: 138
New Today: 24
Stats
Total Posts: 73945
Total Topics: 20793
Most Online Today: 1675
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 1
Guests: 1445
Total: 1452
zanedrippy
Google (AdSense)
Google (5)

Author Topic: Favourite ones  (Read 6451 times)

Offline adithya

Favourite ones
« on: April 17, 2015, 20:26:44 »
 Parasyte. - This anime takes the first place with me. I have never been more realized, than when i finished this anime. It has an amazing plot.
                      The character designs are different from the manga, but still like able :D.

Tokyo Ghoul- This is definitely in my top 20, but when people say parasyte, TG comes to mind because of the similarity in the initial message.

Code Geass- Do i need to explain at all? (in top 5 )

Death note- ditto ^

Fate/zero-
 An amazing anime. Truly. its a little complicated, but hot diggly damn. This anime was so awesome. It had just the right amount of darkness and action to it. And it also makes you connect with the characters, and it also is in my top 5

Mirai Nikki/ Future Diary-
This anime, well. YUNO GASAI YUNO GASAI YUNO GASAI YUNO GASAI YUNO GASAI YUNO GASAI YUNO GASAI YUNO GASAI YUNO GASAI YUNO GASAI YUNO GASAI YUNO GASAI YUNO GASAI YUNO GASAI YUNO GASAI YUNO GASAI YUNO GASAI YUNO GASAI YUNO GASAI YUNO GASAI YUNO GASAI YUNO GASAI YUNO GASAI YUNO GASAI YUNO GASAI YUNO GASAI YUNO GASAI YUNO GASAI YUNO GASAI YUNO GASAI YUNO GASAI YUNO GASAI YUNO GASAI YUNO GASAI YUNO GASAI .
And the awesomenes of itself. It DOES have a lot of flaws, but the enjoyment experienced is pretty good :D

Noragami- Good lord the fanservice, animation, that amazing filler ending, which gave me the goosebumps. and Yukine's character development :'D PLUS SEASON 2!!!!

(i need to mention Fate/stay night Unlimited blade works, because, HAVE YOU SEEN THE ANIMATION OF WATER? NO? GO. WATCH. NOW)
That's all i have for now. I know i missed a LOT. i will get back to them once i remember them :D

Offline StrawHatSeyi

• Genin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • StrawHatSeyi has no influence.
  • You don't want no smoke
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Himitsu
Re: Favourite ones
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2015, 20:35:10 »
1. One piece
2. Naruto
3. Dragonball Z
4. Fairy tail
5. Bleach
  • Character Name: Tenzo Himitsu

Offline adithya

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2015, 20:36:53 »
1. One piece
2. Naruto
3. Dragonball Z
4. Fairy tail
5. Bleach
You just named the top 5 most famous shounen anime out there xD
Could you give individual reasons as to why you have given them such places?

Offline Mars

• Hidden Hill Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Mars has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
  • Organization: Yürei
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2015, 01:29:55 »
1) Boku no Pico - Great storyline and character development.
2) Aki Sora - You can relate to how the characters feel.
3) Dragon Ball GT - The best part of the Dragon Ball brand.
4) Bakugan - Everyone loves this brilliant Yu-Gi-Oh rip off!
5) Beyblade - Spin spin spin.

1) Fairy Tail - I get really attached to the characters and ship them all ok
2) Naruto - Very mainstream but who cares? It's awesome.
3) SAO - Whenever I watch this I feel as if I'm inside the anime
4) Yu-Gi-Oh - Maniacs throwing cards at each other lol
5) Elfen Lied - I was scared for many nights after, however it is a brilliant anime.
  • Character Name: Kuria Hinode

Offline adithya

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2015, 06:59:41 »
1) Boku no Pico - Great storyline and character development.
2) Aki Sora - You can relate to how the characters feel.
3) Dragon Ball GT - The best part of the Dragon Ball brand.
4) Bakugan - Everyone loves this brilliant Yu-Gi-Oh rip off!
5) Beyblade - Spin spin spin.

1) Fairy Tail - I get really attached to the characters and ship them all ok
2) Naruto - Very mainstream but who cares? It's awesome.
3) SAO - Whenever I watch this I feel as if I'm inside the anime
4) Yu-Gi-Oh - Maniacs throwing cards at each other lol
5) Elfen Lied - I was scared for many nights after, however it is a brilliant anime.
I am sorry for myself, for knowing what the first 2 anime are ._.

haha Elfen Lied. yeah o.o gore and bewbs ftw. XP
SAO, yes. Omg I loved it. well, the first part of both seasons. But yeah
Never seen the cards anime XP
and the other 2 are wide known. So. Fuck my opinions :P

Offline Shivraj

• Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Shivraj has no influence.
  • 'Sup Guys!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2015, 18:32:37 »
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - best anime ever no argument there, it has everything you need like action, adventure, tragedy, drama, feels, comedy, epic fighting scenes, epic backstory, epic plot, epic character development, epic characters YOU NAME IT!!

Tokyo Ghoul - epic plot, epic fighting scenes, epic characters. It's not for everyone because it has a very dark plot. It's a must watch. I has feels, action, tragedy and so much more. Btw did I mention the feels XD.

Dragon ball Z - do I even need to say?

Naruto - everyone here loves it so I don't feel the need to go into details

One Piece - if you don't like it in the first 30 episodes you probably won't like the whole series. I watched it till some 650 episodes then I stopped watching. Recently I've given it a second chance and well I like it.

Soul eater - good fighting scenes and good plot I like the comedy too it has some very epic characters and concepts did I mention the comedy and the action and adventure? XD All in all I like it.

Deadman Wonderland - must watch. It has a good plot which is very very dark so not everyone one will like it but I have a thing for dark plots :P I still haven't seen much of it but I like it so far.

Katekyoushi Hitman Reborn! - disappointing ending but the journey was E P I C. The story kind of felt rushed during the end like the author was just tired of the series and wanted to just end it.

Detective Conan - must watch. It's still going on strong after 700 episodes so if you don't like a long anime it's not the best anime for you BUT it has a mind blowing story. Each and every episode is based on a crime and the crime is solved, after it's solved you will be like "I KNEW IT!!" So it's a great anime for people who like to solve mysteries like me :) the anime is based on a 16-17 year old boy who is known as the "Second Sherlock Holmes", he is shrunk down to the age of a small kid and he solves crimes along with his childhood friend, Ran, and her uncle.

I feel like I have listed enough anime if I continue on longer I won't be able to stop myself :P

« Last Edit: April 18, 2015, 18:43:39 by Shivraj »
  • Character Name: Kazuki Raiu

Offline adithya

« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2015, 18:57:46 »
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - best anime ever no argument there, it has everything you need like action, adventure, tragedy, drama, feels, comedy, epic fighting scenes, epic backstory, epic plot, epic character development, epic characters YOU NAME IT!!

Tokyo Ghoul - epic plot, epic fighting scenes, epic characters. It's not for everyone because it has a very dark plot. It's a must watch. I has feels, action, tragedy and so much more. Btw did I mention the feels XD.

One Piece - if you don't like it in the first 30 episodes you probably won't like the whole series. I watched it till some 650 episodes then I stopped watching. Recently I've given it a second chance and well I like it.

Soul eater - good fighting scenes and good plot I like the comedy too it has some very epic characters and concepts did I mention the comedy and the action and adventure? XD All in all I like it.

Deadman Wonderland - must watch. It has a good plot which is very very dark so not everyone one will like it but I have a thing for dark plots :P I still haven't seen much of it but I like it so far.

Katekyoushi Hitman Reborn! - disappointing ending but the journey was E P I C. The story kind of felt rushed during the end like the author was just tired of the series and wanted to just end it.

Detective Conan - must watch. It's still going on strong after 700 episodes so if you don't like a long anime it's not the best anime for you BUT it has a mind blowing story. Each and every episode is based on a crime and the crime is solved, after it's solved you will be like "I KNEW IT!!" So it's a great anime for people who like to solve mysteries like me :) the anime is based on a 16-17 year old boy who is known as the "Second Sherlock Holmes", he is shrunk down to the age of a small kid and he solves crimes along with his childhood friend, Ran, and her uncle.

I feel like I have listed enough anime if I continue on longer I won't be able to stop myself :P

A very nice collection of anime, Shiv. I havent seen everything you've listed here, but i agree you for the things ive seen. FMA. I cant believe i forgot it o.o.
I went uptil a 100 episodes and more than a few hundred Once Piece Chapters, but i never really liked it .-.

Offline Shivraj

• Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • 'Sup Guys!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2015, 09:58:16 »

A very nice collection of anime, Shiv. I havent seen everything you've listed here, but i agree you for the things ive seen. FMA. I cant believe i forgot it o.o.
I went uptil a 100 episodes and more than a few hundred Once Piece Chapters, but i never really liked it .-.
thx :3 and btw FMA and FMA:B are different I watched FMA:B which is better than FMA since FMA:B has the manga story and FMA was only following the manga till like 25% after that it had it's own story but I HIGHLY recommend you watch FMA:B and you should definitely try Detective Conan if you like mysteries and solving crimes. I'm gonna start parasyte after I finish Soul Eater And Deadman Wonderland :D
« Last Edit: April 19, 2015, 10:01:27 by Shivraj »

Offline adithya

« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2015, 10:31:56 »

thx :3 and btw FMA and FMA:B are different I watched FMA:B which is better than FMA since FMA:B has the manga story and FMA was only following the manga till like 25% after that it had it's own story but I HIGHLY recommend you watch FMA:B and you should definitely try Detective Conan if you like mysteries and solving crimes. I'm gonna start parasyte after I finish Soul Eater And Deadman Wonderland :D
Seen both the FMAs man :P I shall start Detective Conan pretty soon

Offline Shivraj

• Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • 'Sup Guys!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2015, 03:25:54 »

Seen both the FMAs man :P I shall start Detective Conan pretty soon
ah I see XD beware though detective Conan has More than 720 episodes.

Offline Uzumaki Hari

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Uzumaki Hari has no influence.
  • Go forth and be awesome like a Ninja!
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Tsukegami Clan
  • Organization: Heathen

« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2015, 06:42:02 »
!. Naruto
@. One Piece
#. Bleach
$. Fairy Tale
%. Dragonball Z

Offline Karlos_Baron

• Chunin Donator
  • Genin Poster
  • Karlos_Baron has no influence.
  • Howdy, Long Time RolePlayer first time on SLO.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Yamato Clan
  • Organization: Jyuunishin-Hitsuji
« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2015, 12:02:55 »
1. One piece (700+ Episodes and still amazing)
2. Naruto (Amazing same as One Piece, quite sad that the manga is done but damn the anime filler is a bit much)
3. Dragonball Z (Nostalgia)
4. Bleach (I love the attacks and the variety with the abilities)
5. Fairy Tail (The different kind of magic i really intriguing.)
6. Full Metal Alchemist (Omg the characters and everything i just amazing with this)
7. Mirai Nikki (As much as Yuno scared the shit out of me in that scene where she look through the mail slow it's pretty great.)
8. Sailor Moon Crystal (Yes so what. Nostalgia.)

They are in no particular order, just how I remembered them.