Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64066
Latest: travemunc
New This Month: 4159
New This Week: 125
New Today: 28
Stats
Total Posts: 73914
Total Topics: 20765
Most Online Today: 983
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 0
Guests: 767
Total: 776
Google (9)

Author Topic: Something Clever :)  (Read 12414 times)

Offline Dasuke

• Academy Student Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Dasuke has no influence.
  • .:Dasuke:.
    • View Profile
Re: Something Clever :)
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2017, 03:17:03 »
@Manuster  Lol...I figured as much.  I was reading some of the posts in the forums and realized that there have been people here for around 2 years! Wtf. At least the game is on my radar now and I can just get a notification when they post a new update. What made me follow was not just the game, but also that this Naruto Game has the most recent update of any other. It's not dead yet like the others, hopefully. Which I am surprised about. I'm aware that most of the time these types of games from independent devs die out. For now, I'll play for the little fun that it gives me (like a mini game) and for the community. I'm not going to get my hopes up. It's nice to meet other people with the same amount of interest in Naruto even if it's once in a while. Anyway, thanks for the heads up.  I like the analogy that you used and how you compared it with being in a relationship. lol hahahaha :D

Pfftt 2 years

https://www.shinobilifeonline.com/index.php?action=mlist;sort=registered;start=0

adithya is the probably the oldest active individual with misi444 a close second

not counting Lord Vreg ofc

pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft "active"

Hey @adithya ! lol what do you play these days?

Not slo lol

Shadow of war, witcher 3 and skyrim. Paladins is nice too

@adithya never tried any of those games. I recently started to get into games again after years of not playing. I want to play Skyrim though.
  • Character Name: Dasuke

"I came into this world kicking and screaming while covered in someone else's blood, I have no problem going out the same way."

Offline Dasuke

• Academy Student Poster
  • Dasuke has no influence.
  • .:Dasuke:.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2017, 03:20:18 »
Yeah. Welcome Dasuke. Try to keep that small spark alive for a long time rather than having a huge spark for a short amount of time. And yeah some of us been here way more than 2 years haha =)

Enjoy your time her ^^

@RennieRLR Thanks for the welcome.
  • Character Name: Dasuke

"I came into this world kicking and screaming while covered in someone else's blood, I have no problem going out the same way."

Offline adithya

« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2017, 08:39:17 »
@Manuster  Lol...I figured as much.  I was reading some of the posts in the forums and realized that there have been people here for around 2 years! Wtf. At least the game is on my radar now and I can just get a notification when they post a new update. What made me follow was not just the game, but also that this Naruto Game has the most recent update of any other. It's not dead yet like the others, hopefully. Which I am surprised about. I'm aware that most of the time these types of games from independent devs die out. For now, I'll play for the little fun that it gives me (like a mini game) and for the community. I'm not going to get my hopes up. It's nice to meet other people with the same amount of interest in Naruto even if it's once in a while. Anyway, thanks for the heads up.  I like the analogy that you used and how you compared it with being in a relationship. lol hahahaha :D

Pfftt 2 years

https://www.shinobilifeonline.com/index.php?action=mlist;sort=registered;start=0

adithya is the probably the oldest active individual with misi444 a close second

not counting Lord Vreg ofc

pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft "active"

Hey @adithya ! lol what do you play these days?

Not slo lol

Shadow of war, witcher 3 and skyrim. Paladins is nice too

@adithya never tried any of those games. I recently started to get into games again after years of not playing. I want to play Skyrim though.

Yeah, Skyrim is fun. But modding it is more so.

Offline Kazami

• Academy Student Poster
  • Kazami has no influence.
  • Peace doesnt come from Nothing.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2018, 17:31:07 »
    Hey :). I recently built my first PC with a decent graphics card so I just started playing PC games a while ago. I made a list of types of games I wanted to play and I knew that I wanted to discover a good Naruto game. I found Shinobi Life Online on YouTube. Honestly, it's the only Naruto game that looks good. Even the official games from the top gaming companies look awful and boring.  SLO is simple right now, but even in its current state it is way more fun, which says a lot about the potential of the game.
I've been playing it for a week now almost everyday.

Anyway, here's Vreg's  Introduction Template which I filled in:

Name: Dasuke (fictional). I made this name up years ago when I was like 11 years old. I used to play naruto games on Byond. I took Dark Sasuke and combined the two. lol. :D
Ethnicity: Hispanic
Nationality: American
Living in: USA
Born in: USA
Sports: I don't really play sports, although I was good at street hockey a few years back. lol.
Hobbies: Programming, reading random articles online, TV shows,surfing the web.
Goals in life: 1. I want to create something, anything, that's successful in a big way. 2. I want to create a lifestyle where I don't have to work for money if I don't want or have the choice to never work again or very little lol (this is going to take a lot of work).   
Languages: English and Spanish
Education: One year of college.

That's pretty much it, I think.   :P

Oh! Recommend me games for PC. Thanks.

Question: How did you choose your username?
Nice :D
  • Character Name: Kazami