Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64442
Latest: psylolo
New This Month: 311
New This Week: 72
New Today: 8
Stats
Total Posts: 76519
Total Topics: 22106
Most Online Today: 2010
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 5
Guests: 1301
Total: 1314

Author Topic: Recruit artists  (Read 4455 times)

Offline Doylo Bushida

• Chunin Donator
  • Genin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Doylo Bushida has no influence.
  • shame! shame! shame!
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hachimitsu
  • Organization: Kuroiakuma
Recruit artists
« on: March 06, 2016, 15:35:24 »
Hello to all of you :D
Im newie here and i just did my first clan idea, and i saw every posted clan has their own logo. My clan has logo too, but i dont have any drawing skill, im the biggest noob ever in this case :D but anyway, i rly want to make a logo, especially to let know others that Hachimitsu Clan is clan as many others. So i wanna ask you, especially shinobis who know how to draw and drawing isnt work for them, but fun and they draw with pleasure, please, help me with that logo. I promise it wont be too hard for you, for me it will be horror, but for you nah. Im rly sad i dont know draw, cause i got a lot of ideas, and i tried my best many times, but i dont know draw :( so please, help me draw my clan logo, emblem of peaceful Hachimitsu Clan, clan of beekeepers, clan, where you can join anytime and be a part of good people wearing this emblem. Let me know please, whoever is interested in it.

P.S.: clan logo will be emlbem on hive style, so it looks as hive with half-moon hole in the middle. Colours which can be use are gold, yellow and black. Hachimitsu clan has half-moon shaped iris in eyes, thats why there is half-moon hole. Thanks you all so very much :) Take it as a mission rank B :D

• Character Name: Jeikobu Hachimitsu
ill do everything for SLO!

Offline Fraudulent

• Pink Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Fraudulent has no influence.
  • The Rose That Grew From Concrete
    • View Profile
  • Organization: BlackboxYoru
Re: Recruit artists
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2016, 16:09:15 »
Lool, I know it looks shit, because it was a quick sketch and it's not digital art, so I don't think it'll be any useful to you.

But here.
internet sensation
also known as Snoopy
has a bigger dick than you

Offline Doylo Bushida

• Chunin Donator
  • Genin Poster
  • shame! shame! shame!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2016, 16:19:05 »
Lool, I know it looks shit, because it was a quick sketch and it's not digital art, so I don't think it'll be any useful to you.

But here.

dude, this is what i expected :D firstly i wanted this half moon black, but as i see blue is much more better ;) and dont worry, it will be useful a lot :D thanks for your time and talent man, i rly appreciate it :) i´d buy you beer man, but i cant :D THANKS A LOT CHILD!

Offline Fraudulent

• Pink Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2016, 16:26:27 »
dude, this is what i expected :D firstly i wanted this half moon black, but as i see blue is much more better ;) and dont worry, it will be useful a lot :D thanks for your time and talent man, i rly appreciate it :) i´d buy you beer man, but i cant :D THANKS A LOT CHILD!

Eh, like I said that was just a rough sketch, but if you want I can work on another one with more detail and colour and generally produce a better drawing.
Not happy with this one.

internet sensation
also known as Snoopy

Offline Doylo Bushida

• Chunin Donator
  • Genin Poster
  • shame! shame! shame!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2016, 16:32:45 »

Eh, like I said that was just a rough sketch, but if you want I can work on another one with more detail and colour and generally produce a better drawing.
Not happy with this one.

i cant download it...dunno why :( or its just right mouse click and classic save? Btw i see i challenged you :D if you really want make a new one its up to you :D but as i said, this one is really nice, you drew what i wanted to see, exactly the same i imagined it! althought it has blue half-moon but its better than black i think :P but maybe you can try black half-moon, or some other colour if you want ;)

Offline Fraudulent

• Pink Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2016, 17:03:43 »
i cant download it...dunno why :( or its just right mouse click and classic save? Btw i see i challenged you :D if you really want make a new one its up to you :D but as i said, this one is really nice, you drew what i wanted to see, exactly the same i imagined it! althought it has blue half-moon but its better than black i think :P but maybe you can try black half-moon, or some other colour if you want ;)
Should just be 'Right click > Save image as...'
if you really want make a new one its up to you :D
I see. Well I might be able to do another sketch later on today if I have time and am in the mood.
I'll try drawing a black moon next time.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2016, 17:06:25 by child_emperor »
internet sensation
also known as Snoopy

Offline Nova

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Nova has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2016, 19:20:51 »
Decided to give it a shot even though I can't draw at all.
Some feedback and what to change would be nice.

Offline Doylo Bushida

• Chunin Donator
  • Genin Poster
  • shame! shame! shame!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2016, 19:31:02 »
Decided to give it a shot even though I can't draw at all.
Some feedback and what to change would be nice.

Thanks Nova, nice one! right know i dont know if black or blue half-moon is better :P rly dunno...and i rly dont know how to download it, nothing works, not even right click and classic save...if i can say something, for my logo i prefer digital art as Nova made, but i kinda like more child Hive more, cause yo know, hive with pentagons, i know its honeycomb but i kinda prefer rounded hive...but i got one perfect idea! Hachi guardians (shinobis from my clan) can have Nova´s emblem at their clothes as symbol of guardians and Clan symbol will be classical rounded Hive :D cause i wanted to make symbol even for guardians, and now i have it, thanks to you Nova, rly thank you so very much ;) i rly like community here and rly like that you people are so kind and helpful :) i got tears in my eyes :) :) :)

Offline Fraudulent

• Pink Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2016, 19:35:05 »
Thanks Nova, nice one! right know i dont know if black or blue half-moon is better :P rly dunno...and i rly dont know how to download it, nothing works, not even right click and classic save...if i can say something, for my logo i prefer digital art as Nova made, but i kinda like more child Hive more, cause yo know, hive with pentagons, i know its honeycomb but i kinda prefer rounded hive...but i got one perfect idea! Hachi guardians (shinobis from my clan) can have Nova´s emblem at their clothes as symbol of guardians and Clan symbol will be classical rounded Hive :D cause i wanted to make symbol even for guardians, and now i have it, thanks to you Nova, rly thank you so very much ;) i rly like community here and rly like that you people are so kind and helpful :) i got tears in my eyes :) :) :)

I see. I'm not sure whether I can recreate my drawing digitally for you since I have little to no experience in creating things from scratch on Photoshop etc, but I'm sure Nova should be able to make a digital version of my drawing.

I might give it a go later if I can be bothered.
internet sensation
also known as Snoopy

Offline Doylo Bushida

• Chunin Donator
  • Genin Poster
  • shame! shame! shame!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2016, 19:40:55 »

I see. I'm not sure whether I can recreate my drawing digitally for you since I have little to no experience in creating things from scratch on Photoshop etc, but I'm sure Nova should be able to make a digital version of my drawing.

I might give it a go later if I can be bothered.
Of course you can Child ;) im really glad you wanna help me and you firstly post this Hive picture so you have the biggest right to make digital version anytime you want ;) or said maybe others as Nova to make it so, its again up to you :D but i like your Hive picture and i chose it as my clan emblem :)

Offline Nova

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Nova has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2016, 19:58:53 »
Did not give you the rights to use it yet :P
I would've done so after giving you the correct files, but you chose to just use that preview xD

Offline Doylo Bushida

• Chunin Donator
  • Genin Poster
  • shame! shame! shame!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2016, 20:41:05 »
Did not give you the rights to use it yet :P
I would've done so after giving you the correct files, but you chose to just use that preview xD
oh, i didnt realized that :D Child send me link with your edited logo so i thought i can use it :D sry than :D so it wasnt done yet?

Offline Nova

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Nova has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2016, 20:43:19 »
oh, i didnt realized that :D Child send me link with your edited logo so i thought i can use it :D sry than :D so it wasnt done yet?

Meh it's whatever, as it is just a small part of it idm it being used.
Next time wait for the official thing though ^.^

Offline Doylo Bushida

• Chunin Donator
  • Genin Poster
  • shame! shame! shame!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2016, 20:56:03 »

Meh it's whatever, as it is just a small part of it idm it being used.
Next time wait for the official thing though ^.^
i will i promise :) and thanks a lot ;)

Offline Fraudulent

• Pink Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2016, 23:23:06 »
Here, it's free to use whenever you like. I've also messaged you with the entire code for the clan thing.

Hope you like it.
internet sensation
also known as Snoopy

Recent Topics

Top Posters

Mars
Reminance
Shivraj
m4r1us
Manuster
NinjaMirage