Forum > Shinobi Life Online Organizations

KETSURON

(1/5) > >>

M:
KETSURON

Founder: M

Affiliation:There are no known affiliations outside of the organization.

Strengths: Each member seems to be very well-rounded or skilled in certain areas.

Weaknesses: There are no specific weaknesses known at this time.

Unique features: Ketsuron is an Invite-only organization. Every member possesses unique abilities. Members of Ketsuron will be seen with the "glistening eye" as seen on the emblem on their character. Seeing more than one member within the same vicinity is a rare sight.

Rankings: Everyone within Ketsuron is assumed to be in their own command as they're almost always seen travelling alone.

Nova:
I suggest you take a look at this and then try to re-make the thread.
As it's now really empty, and I myself am not even sure if this is a troll or a serious idea.
Spoiler: showAlso, if you want to become the best in something, you may want to make sure you write that "something" correctly (It's Shinobi Life Online, not Shinobi Online Life.)

Other than that, good luck with it.

adithya:
SOL. Lmao

Make sure you put in effort man. And state your policies lore etc etc. We get that you want to dominate SOL but make it appealing so people would actually want to join. Unless this is a troll. If it is then gg no re pl0x

AY0:
[size=10]SOL? Lol U Been Drinking[/size]

CaioDarT:
Man we know you can do it better @noffke do some reseach on how the forum works and build that Org.
Good Luck here on 'SOL'

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version