Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64359
Latest: wholesale pharmacy
New This Month: 228
New This Week: 64
New Today: 15
Stats
Total Posts: 75634
Total Topics: 21549
Most Online Today: 1265
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 3
Guests: 1068
Total: 1079

Author Topic: Roleplay. Lego!  (Read 19253 times)

Offline misi4444

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • misi4444 has no influence.
    • View Profile
Re: Roleplay. Lego!
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2013, 16:52:12 »
Sorry, it was a clone of mine. I was at the ramen stand because I'm so hungry. I hope I didn't lost anything, right?

Yuko looks at him mad, and attempts to hit him
« Last Edit: November 25, 2013, 20:06:45 by misi4444 »
  • Character Name: Yasei Kamakiri

Offline sagashima

• Genin Poster
  • sagashima has no influence.
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2013, 20:12:05 »
After Sagashima, with his last powers( he has a stomachache ) , did a big rasengan , he put all of his kunais right there, after he made a Katon ball,a powerfull wind cutter and put them all in that ball and killed all of his enemies. After that Misi said:
'' Sagashima, you're the best team mate I have ever had. Please accept all my money . I will help you with anything I can. Please don't destroy me !''
After Sagashima uses a genjutsu from the sharingan eye of his enemy and after he put him at the enemies as he died, and when if he will remember he will come for it.

BUT wait, that was an illusion. I helped him to escape from there. He woke up and told me that. Now we need to destroy the enemy. But with a slowly voice Misi says:
« Last Edit: November 25, 2013, 20:37:43 by sagashima »

''Fiinţele umane sunt incapabile de a se inţelege cu adevărat reciproc.''  -Pain
                              "Humans are incapable of understanding each other."

Offline Utunama

• Xendrus' Bitch
  • Chunin Poster
  • Utunama has no influence.
  • Second King Spammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2014, 22:53:18 »
((Can I also join?I'm confused?))
  • Character Name: Utunama

Offline misi4444

• Special Jonin Poster
  • misi4444 has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2014, 15:34:01 »
((yes, and Sagashima's post sounded toatlly bullshit, alsot my character's name isn't Misi))
  • Character Name: Yasei Kamakiri

Offline Utunama

• Xendrus' Bitch
  • Chunin Poster
  • Second King Spammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2014, 16:08:16 »
((pretty much, we should delete this one and somebody start a new one))

Offline mikotansen

• Academy Student Poster
  • mikotansen has no influence.
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2014, 12:33:22 »
is this still going on

Offline Utunama

• Xendrus' Bitch
  • Chunin Poster
  • Second King Spammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2014, 20:45:07 »
No

Offline ParadoxRonin

• Special Jonin Poster
  • ParadoxRonin has no influence.
  • Guardian Fang of the Hidden Metal Hayate Hazo
    • View Profile
    • a ronin has no purpose and a shinobi has no limits when the two clash time  it self stops.
  • Clan: Hazo Leader
  • Organization: Ronin-Metal
« Reply #22 on: May 12, 2014, 04:54:40 »
One day a boy named kuro was walking down a long dirt road in search of a ninja village.after days without food and only dirty lake water to drink kuro was starving and dehydrated. he almost gave up on his search until he came upon a huge colorful door. When kuro saw the door excitement surged though his body he didn't mind being hungry any more he found what he was looking for. But the closer he got the more dizzy and blury his eye site got. As kuro approached the huge gate's he started to lose Balace of him self. And as he took the last little steps closer he said  " just a little closer" after a few more steps kuro dropped but just before he fell completely he hit the door. As he layed there on the ground stiff he could feel his head plusing and blood rush to head his nose was burning  his skin dirty and sweaty his breathe rough and had the stink of five year-old cheese  his clothes dirty and  had the smell of must and his hair was flaky and brown. And as kuro drifted into unconsciousness he said "sage at least dont let me die on a empty stomach". Just in that moment a shadow appeared the mistory ninja said " I'm not going to let you die any time soon. That afternoon kuro woke up in a hospital bed he jumped up fast in a panic motion. He quickly ran outside his room and down a hall way. Just before he ran out the door nurse ninja  popped up she stop him in his tracks and said "aren't you going to wait for your friend he brung you here you know" said. Kuro looked at her confused he was just at the village gates how did he get here and who was his so called friend another anonymous ninja looking for him kuro jumped on guard. The nurse ninja had noticed he was tense she said "maybe you should go back to your room you dont look good and plus you're friend said hell Be back in a few minutes" as soon as she finished here sentience the door opened Kuro and the nurse turned their heads and the nurse said "there he is now" and a mysterious person entered kuro was thinking "who could this so called friend be another ninja trying to kill him and if so why did he help him?
« Last Edit: May 12, 2014, 05:12:36 by ParadoxRonin »
LONG LIVE THE HAZO