Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64455
Latest: kelvinw021
New This Month: 324
New This Week: 85
New Today: 13
Stats
Total Posts: 76583
Total Topics: 22129
Most Online Today: 1445
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 1
Guests: 1078
Total: 1087
kelvinw021
Google (AdSense)
Google (7)

Author Topic: Fushine Fanwork  (Read 5731 times)

Offline InfinityQuake

• Genin Donator
  • Genin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • InfinityQuake has no influence.
  • Thinking.
    • View Profile
  • Organization:
Fushine Fanwork
« on: January 08, 2015, 00:40:48 »
Teshi
A series by InfinityQuake

Preface
   This series is a fanwork I will being doing that takes place in the shinobi world. There is no timeframe for releases. New chapters will be released when I deem it fit. If you see any grammar/spelling mistakes please point them out, by PM or by posting on this thread. There will be profanity and some romance.

Chapter 1
The Wanderer

Teshi Fushine awoke on a bright spring morning to the sounds of nature. Lying motionless for a few minutes, he soaked in all of the sounds and actions taking place around him; to his right, a deer grazed; to his left, a songbird chirped; above him, an eagle flew. Teshi, having gotten off of the ground, moved in the direction of the nearest village, The Village Hidden by Forest. This village had always been one of his favorites. He would always lay himself down in the extensive forest that lined the perimeter and contemplate life. The wanderer set out shortly. He had entered a state akin to meditation.

Within five hours he arrived at the large village. Teshi then proceeded to enter the village, only to be greeted by two Jōnin.
One of the ninja spoke out quite harshly, “Where do you think you’re going, asshole?”
The other Jōnin, giving him less than a second to answer, caught Teshi’s attention by saying, “Yo, fuckhead, did you hear my friend?”
Having been in a meditative state, the first comment had not made it through to Teshi.  The wanderer snapped out of his detached state and replied in a low and strong voice, “I’m sorry, could you repeat the question?”
These circumstances were unfortunate for Teshi because the Hidden Forest had recently suffered a huge siege by an unknown organization. Still hurting from the attack, the first Jōnin whispered to his friend, “Let’s have some fun with this guy, Akuchi.”

Having gone through the harshest war this world had seen yet, Teshi would not be taken in by two measly Jōnin. Their caustic attitudes had sealed their fate.

The two Jōnin lay unconscious on the ground.

He had reached toward the ōdachi he had concealed under his white cloak. By simply drawing the sword, he had maimed both Jōnin. Before he could move the unconscious bodies, he heard the tell-tale poof of a Clone Technique.

Something wasn’t right

A synapse went off in his head as he awoke in front of the Morikage, his brother.

Please post any comments or suggestions (do not be afraid to be abrupt or blunt, if you see something wrong point it out).

• Character Name: Mamushi

Kill the excuses or the excuses kill you.

Offline json243

• Chunin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • json243 has no influence.
  • Mars is a nuub
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Roguhanta
Re: Fushine Fanwork
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2015, 01:10:05 »
I like it so far. Keep it up Boon!
  • Character Name: Hachemon Akagi (Kano)

Offline InfinityQuake

• Genin Donator
  • Genin Poster
  • Thinking.
    • View Profile
  • Organization:
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2015, 01:20:45 »

Thanks json. I have a few ideas for the series, eventually I will tie it in with my character, Kasuta Fushine.

Offline json243

• Chunin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • json243 has no influence.
  • Mars is a nuub
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Roguhanta
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2015, 02:06:55 »

Thanks json. I have a few ideas for the series, eventually I will tie it in with my character, Kasuta Fushine.
Sounds interesting. I will keep reading it :)
  • Character Name: Hachemon Akagi (Kano)

Offline Reminance

• Hidden Thunder Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Reminance has no influence.
  • Leader of Roguhanta
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2015, 01:20:09 »
I liked it, Nothing wrong with it. Little bit longer perhaps?
Other than that great job ^^
  • Character Name: Reminance

Offline Mars

• Hidden Hill Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Mars has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
  • Organization: Yürei
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2015, 11:06:08 »
Really nicely set out but & written but you need to write a bit more:(
  • Character Name: Kuria Hinode

Offline CaptainSpoon

• Genin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • CaptainSpoon has no influence.
  • Nagare Hano
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hano Clan Leader
  • Organization: Yasei no Ime Taifu no Me
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2015, 13:17:25 »
Really nicely set out but & written but you need to write a bit more:(
That nearly gave me brain cancer
  • Character Name: Nagare Hano

Offline Reminance

• Hidden Thunder Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Reminance has no influence.
  • Leader of Roguhanta
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2015, 00:30:56 »
Teshi
A series by InfinityQuake

Preface
   This series is a fanwork I will being doing that takes place in the shinobi world. There is no timeframe for releases. New chapters will be released when I deem it fit. If you see any grammar/spelling mistakes please point them out, by PM or by posting on this thread. There will be profanity and some romance.

Chapter 1
The Wanderer

Teshi Fushine awoke on a bright spring morning to the sounds of nature. Lying motionless for a few minutes, he soaked in all of the sounds and actions taking place around him; to his right, a deer grazed; to his left, a songbird chirped; above him, an eagle flew. Teshi, having gotten off of the ground, moved in the direction of the nearest village, The Village Hidden by Forest. This village had always been one of his favorites. He would always lay himself down in the extensive forest that lined the perimeter and contemplate life. The wanderer set out shortly. He had entered a state akin to meditation.

Within five hours he arrived at the large village. Teshi then proceeded to enter the village, only to be greeted by two Jōnin.
One of the ninja spoke out quite harshly, “Where do you think you’re going, asshole?”
The other Jōnin, giving him less than a second to answer, caught Teshi’s attention by saying, “Yo, fuckhead, did you hear my friend?”
Having been in a meditative state, the first comment had not made it through to Teshi.  The wanderer snapped out of his detached state and replied in a low and strong voice, “I’m sorry, could you repeat the question?”
These circumstances were unfortunate for Teshi because the Hidden Forest had recently suffered a huge siege by an unknown organization. Still hurting from the attack, the first Jōnin whispered to his friend, “Let’s have some fun with this guy, Akuchi.”

Having gone through the harshest war this world had seen yet, Teshi would not be taken in by two measly Jōnin. Their caustic attitudes had sealed their fate.

The two Jōnin lay unconscious on the ground.

He had reached toward the ōdachi he had concealed under his white cloak. By simply drawing the sword, he had maimed both Jōnin. Before he could move the unconscious bodies, he heard the tell-tale poof of a Clone Technique.

Something wasn’t right

A synapse went off in his head as he awoke in front of the Morikage, his brother.

Please post any comments or suggestions (do not be afraid to be abrupt or blunt, if you see something wrong point it out).
Soooo... next chapter perhaps :P?
  • Character Name: Reminance

Offline InfinityQuake

• Genin Donator
  • Genin Poster
  • Thinking.
    • View Profile
  • Organization:
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2015, 02:05:30 »

Soooo... next chapter perhaps :P?

Working on it.