Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64066
Latest: travemunc
New This Month: 4159
New This Week: 125
New Today: 25
Stats
Total Posts: 73914
Total Topics: 20765
Most Online Today: 983
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 0
Guests: 689
Total: 698
Google (9)

Author Topic: Himitsu Trilogy: The Next Generation  (Read 78635 times)

Offline Shivraj

• Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Shivraj has no influence.
  • 'Sup Guys!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
Re: Himitsu Trilogy: The Next Generation
« Reply #30 on: July 30, 2015, 14:30:11 »
Oh, missed that typo :P
  • Character Name: Kazuki Raiu

Offline Leebz

• Cursed Sennin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Leebz has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
    Yoru
« Reply #31 on: July 31, 2015, 13:45:48 »
Chapter 6
[Hidden Forest Village, Home of Reminance]
12:15PM, Day 2
Reminance

Reminance was having ramen for lunch when a knock came from the front door.
"I'm coming." He said as he went to answer the door.
To his surprise it was the Kage of the village.
"Lord Kage, sir. I was not expecting you." Remi bowed upon his arrival.
"No need to bow boy." The Kage continued, smelling the air.
"Have I came at a bad time?" He asked.
"No, sir. I was just having lunch." Remi replied.
The two took a seat at the table as Remi served his guest a bowl of ramen too.
"I have come to talk to you about the alliance between Thunder and Forest. You being highly respected in your home village, I figured I could trust you with this." The Kage handed him a scroll that was taken from the Library the day Onimaro and Mika were called upon to retrieve.
"You want me to take this to the Hidden Thunder? But why?" Remi questioned the Kage in disbelief.
There was a reason a ninja wanted to take this specific scroll. It was a forbidden jutsu known to wipe entire villages with no trace of physical damage. It was known as the 'Reaper Soul Stealer' as it took life out of the village it was cast upon, leaving no one left in the village. It is said to take both soul and body to a different dimension and can be used on any life form which is why it was still around. The villages were known to go under random attacks by strange, giant beasts.
"It is no longer safe here, therefore it is down to the Hidden Thunder to keep it from the wrong hands now. Alert your village Kage of the situation and why it is being transported and he will know where to keep it." The Kage explained, finishing the ramen Remi served him.
"Of course, sir." Remi bowed once more, showing the Kage to the door.
"I will pack now and leave right away." Remi said in a serious tone, knowing the seriousness of this task.

As Remi packed for the journey, he noticed that Kazuki left his ninja tools at his place after the sparring they did during his last visit. He decided he would drop it off along the way, out of the village.
Packed and ready to go, Remi hit the road as fast as he could, dropping the bag containing Kazuki's tools at the front door of his brothers house as they were not home.

"Remi!" Someone called out his name. He decided to stop and see who it was.
"Oh, hey Kurobuchi." Remi replied to his nephews teacher.
"How are my nephews doing in the academy?" He continued.
Kurobuchi laughed "They're quite the pair. I heard you was leaving the village and wanted to give you a copy of their current reports. Seeing as it may be some time till you return, right?" he asked, handing Remi 2 envelopes.
Remi took them gladly. "Yeah, it could be a while until my next visit. I have been meaning to get back as I was leaving in a few days anyway. I really must go though. We should catch up on my next visit." Remi stated as he began to run off again.

Kurobuchi and Reminance had been close during their teens. They were once enemies during the early stages of the alliance between Forest and Thunder. In fact, they were apart of the mission that brought the two villages closer together. Kurobuchi was leader of the Forest team as Remi was leader of the Thunder. They carried their A rank mission out without any problems which showed how well the villages worked together. Sadly, Kurobuchi decided to become a teacher after reaching a respected level as a ninja whereas Reminance seeked higher potential, always wanting to improve due to his history.

After an extremely long journey, with little threat or danger along the way, Reminance made it back to the Hidden Thunder.
The Hidden Thunder was pretty bright on a clear day, full of life, with the only cloud being a dark one that hovered over the village. During rainy weather the cloud would roar with no lightning. So when it did have bad weather, it had the worse kind.

The Kages house in the Hidden Thunder was set in the centre of the village. Elders say the village was actually built around the Kage house and that the spire was what kept the cloud around which kept the village safe. It is also thought that the village relied on the strange energy source that came from the cloud but that is just a myth.

"Sir, I have returned from my stay at the Hidden Forest." Reminance informed as he stepped into the Kage's office.
"You're  days early from your trip." The Kage noticed as he stood to greet his loyal ninja.
"Yes sir, with urgent news from the Hidden Forest." Reminance explained everything that happened and why he was sent early.
He handed the Kage the scroll and the Kage nodded slowly.
"I understand." he replied as he clapped his hands, summoning one of the Kage ANBU.
"Take this to the hidden storage room." He whispered very vaguely.
Reminance thought the Kage trusted him with everything, no, he was sure the Kage trusted him with everything. This storage centre must be very classified to be hidden away from him.

"You are relieved, Reminance. Thank you" The Kage waved Reminance off, going back to his paperwork as Reminance left the office and headed back to the Himitsu's estate in the Thunder village which was a lot bigger than the one in Forest due to the vast members it held that remained within the village they found refuge in.
  • Character Name: Onimaro Nakai

Offline Reminance

• Hidden Thunder Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reminance has no influence.
  • Leader of Roguhanta
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 01, 2015, 00:00:45 »
Chapter 6
[Hidden Forest Village, Home of Reminance]
12:15PM, Day 2
Reminance

Reminance was having ramen for lunch when a knock came from the front door.
"I'm coming." He said as he went to answer the door.
To his surprise it was the Kage of the village.
"Lord Kage, sir. I was not expecting you." Remi bowed upon his arrival.
"No need to bow boy." The Kage continued, smelling the air.
"Have I came at a bad time?" He asked.
"No, sir. I was just having lunch." Remi replied.
The two took a seat at the table as Remi served his guest a bowl of ramen too.
"I have come to talk to you about the alliance between Thunder and Forest. You being highly respected in your home village, I figured I could trust you with this." The Kage handed him a scroll that was taken from the Library the day Onimaro and Mika were called upon to retrieve.
"You want me to take this to the Hidden Thunder? But why?" Remi questioned the Kage in disbelief.
There was a reason a ninja wanted to take this specific scroll. It was a forbidden jutsu known to wipe entire villages with no trace of physical damage. It was known as the 'Reaper Soul Stealer' as it took life out of the village it was cast upon, leaving no one left in the village. It is said to take both soul and body to a different dimension and can be used on any life form which is why it was still around. The villages were known to go under random attacks by strange, giant beasts.
"It is no longer safe here, therefore it is down to the Hidden Thunder to keep it from the wrong hands now. Alert your village Kage of the situation and why it is being transported and he will know where to keep it." The Kage explained, finishing the ramen Remi served him.
"Of course, sir." Remi bowed once more, showing the Kage to the door.
"I will pack now and leave right away." Remi said in a serious tone, knowing the seriousness of this task.

As Remi packed for the journey, he noticed that Kazuki left his ninja tools at his place after the sparring they did during his last visit. He decided he would drop it off along the way, out of the village.
Packed and ready to go, Remi hit the road as fast as he could, dropping the bag containing Kazuki's tools at the front door of his brothers house as they were not home.

"Remi!" Someone called out his name. He decided to stop and see who it was.
"Oh, hey Kurobuchi." Remi replied to his nephews teacher.
"How are my nephews doing in the academy?" He continued.
Kurobuchi laughed "They're quite the pair. I heard you was leaving the village and wanted to give you a copy of their current reports. Seeing as it may be some time till you return, right?" he asked, handing Remi 2 envelopes.
Remi took them gladly. "Yeah, it could be a while until my next visit. I have been meaning to get back as I was leaving in a few days anyway. I really must go though. We should catch up on my next visit." Remi stated as he began to run off again.

Kurobuchi and Reminance had been close during their teens. They were once enemies during the early stages of the alliance between Forest and Thunder. In fact, they were apart of the mission that brought the two villages closer together. Kurobuchi was leader of the Forest team as Remi was leader of the Thunder. They carried their A rank mission out without any problems which showed how well the villages worked together. Sadly, Kurobuchi decided to become a teacher after reaching a respected level as a ninja whereas Reminance seeked higher potential, always wanting to improve due to his history.

After an extremely long journey, with little threat or danger along the way, Reminance made it back to the Hidden Thunder.
The Hidden Thunder was pretty bright on a clear day, full of life, with the only cloud being a dark one that hovered over the village. During rainy weather the cloud would roar with no lightning. So when it did have bad weather, it had the worse kind.

The Kages house in the Hidden Thunder was set in the centre of the village. Elders say the village was actually built around the Kage house and that the spire was what kept the cloud around which kept the village safe. It is also thought that the village relied on the strange energy source that came from the cloud but that is just a myth.

"Sir, I have returned from my stay at the Hidden Forest." Reminance informed as he stepped into the Kage's office.
"You're  days early from your trip." The Kage noticed as he stood to greet his loyal ninja.
"Yes sir, with urgent news from the Hidden Forest." Reminance explained everything that happened and why he was sent early.
He handed the Kage the scroll and the Kage nodded slowly.
"I understand." he replied as he clapped his hands, summoning one of the Kage ANBU.
"Take this to the hidden storage room." He whispered very vaguely.
Reminance thought the Kage trusted him with everything, no, he was sure the Kage trusted him with everything. This storage centre must be very classified to be hidden away from him.

"You are relieved, Reminance. Thank you" The Kage waved Reminance off, going back to his paperwork as Reminance left the office and headed back to the Himitsu's estate in the Thunder village which was a lot bigger than the one in Forest due to the vast members it held that remained within the village they found refuge in.
It was a very enjoyable (chapter) reading about me xD.
Thanks for the:                 ^ 
  • Character Name: Reminance

Offline Xassassin

• ANBU Sennin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Xassassin has no influence.
  • The Assassin
    • View Profile
  • Clan: ☆Himitsu☆
« Reply #33 on: August 02, 2015, 06:31:54 »
I wonder who will show up in the next chapters since remi left back to hidden thunder..
  • Character Name: Kamiko Himitsu
"We Work In The Dark, To Serve The Light"

Offline Reminance

• Hidden Thunder Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reminance has no influence.
  • Leader of Roguhanta
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 02, 2015, 10:07:19 »
I wonder who will show up in the next chapters since remi left back to hidden thunder..
I know i have important things to do there xD
  • Character Name: Reminance

Offline Leebz

• Cursed Sennin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
    Yoru
« Reply #35 on: August 03, 2015, 14:19:24 »
Chapter 7
[Hidden Hill Village, Docks]
12:30PM, Day 2
Yundama

Yundama sighed. "This blows.. All this travelling to the Hidden Snow and for what? A check up?.. Why couldn't someone else do this boring work."
His boar, Minshi snorted in response as he carried Yundama through the fields.
Yundama was pretty relaxed with long brown hair tied into a ponytail. The markings on his cheeks, which represented the boar, was also brown. He wore an orange shirt with a white bodyguard and a brown scarf to carry his Scroll of the Boar.

Yundama noticed how selfish he was being by complaining. "I guess it is you who is doing the heavy lifting and travelling, right bud?" they moved slowly towards the docks, taking their time.
Minshi was a 300lbs boar that Yundama raised himself after the training he had with his master. It was black with red eyes that glowed when he was mad. Yundama could summon other boars, as many as he liked, but he had a bond that could not be broken with Minshi, they were truly best friends.

As they arrived at the docks they boarded a ship that carried people to the Hidden Snow. It was the only means to travel to the Hidden Snow as it was across the seas.
"I hate travelling overseas.." Yundama continued to complain.
The ship was pretty big and well decorated with a gold trim and white sails. It had cannons as a means of defense from rogue ninja that tried to raid the ship which wasn't unheard of. Though, it was nothing on a large scale.

As he boarded the boat he jumped off of Minshi to give him a rest. They were the only passengers on the boat today which was probably for the best seeing as Minshi was pretty big.
As they set sail, Yundama checked his satchel that he kept on Minshi for some food.
"Hungry pal?" He asked his friend, chucking an apple into his mouth.

They arrived at the Hidden Snow where he was welcomed by Hari Tsukegami, the Ryu of Jyuunishin.
"Hey there Yundama, I have been expecting you." Hari said with a cool tone in his voice as if not to care so much.
Jyuunishin is the organisation that Yundama was proud to be apart of. Its members consisted of the 12 Zodiac animals. Hari being the Dragon and Yundama being the Boar. The two had been partnered for a trial as it was recommended they travel in pairs.

"So you're the reason I had to come to Snow? And here I was thinking it was a check up." Yundama said, riding on Minshi as he got off the boat.
"I am afraid it is much more than that.. We have a mission here.. A rogue group were spotted heading towards the Snow Village by some locals. They say they were travelling to collect supplies when the ninja appeared out of no where to attack them for no reason."

This reminded Yundama of his mother.. Becoming a senseless, cold killer rogue that he could not stop and watched die before his eyes.
"Let's go.." Yundama said firmly, lifting Hari onto Minshi with him and riding as fast as they could to where the attack happened.

Offline Mars

• Hidden Hill Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Mars has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
  • Organization: Yürei
« Reply #36 on: August 03, 2015, 15:39:39 »
Just caught up with the story, it's great. Keep going!
  • Character Name: Kuria Hinode

Offline tomurn

« Reply #37 on: August 03, 2015, 17:21:01 »
Honestly man, blown away...and honored you made me a story, can't wait to read the rest
  • Character Name: Yundama Himitsu

Offline jcryer

• Fire Release Sennin Donator
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • jcryer has no influence.
  • Do not go gentle into that good night.
    • View Profile
    • Shinobi Life Online
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Iryō Buntai
    Organisation: Roguhanta
« Reply #38 on: August 04, 2015, 08:39:13 »
Insanely good, as usual :)

Offline Shivraj

• Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Shivraj has no influence.
  • 'Sup Guys!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #39 on: August 04, 2015, 10:17:25 »
^ Love this storyline :P Seriously love it xD
  • Character Name: Kazuki Raiu

Offline Leebz

• Cursed Sennin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
    Yoru
« Reply #40 on: August 05, 2015, 18:48:32 »
Chapter 8
[Hidden Forest Village, Onimaro's Home]
9:00AM, Day 4
Kazuki

Kazuki spent a whole day in his room after the incident with his friends.
Yuki did not make it that day as the wound was too severe and it left Kazuki heartbroken to lose such a friend so soon.
"Kazuki, son, you have to eat something.." Onimaro spoke with a soft tone, knowing the pain of losing a friend.
Onimaro could hear Kazuki sobbing beyond the door and could tell he was in no mood to eat.
Onimaro left a plate of rice balls outside his door.
"It's your favourite. I have left it out here for you." Onimaro told his son before leaving him to his tears.

As he walked into the living room he saw his wife, sat on the couch.
"Any luck?" Mika asked with some hope that her son was okay.
Onimaro shook his head. "He'd have to experience this sooner or later.. But not now.."
"He'll come around.. He has too much to lose by missing school." Mika replied whilst reading her book.

A few hours past and Kazuki came out of his room, picked up the rice cakes and went to sit with his parents.
They both smiled and hugged their son tightly.
"It's going to be okay, Kazuki." Onimaro comforted his son.
"You have family that support and love you. Don't let this change who you are. You have so much potential" Mika continued on what her husband said.
"Can me and Kurai go out to see if our friends are okay?" Kazuki said as Kurai stood in the doorway.
"Of course. Go ahead." Mika smiled at the two as they left the house.

The boys went and visited all their friends and started making their way home after seeing them all barely holding up, which did not help how Kazuki felt.
"How are you holding up?" Kurai asked his brother.
"I am angry I couldn't do anything.. That I wasn't strong enough to save him.." Kazuki responded.
"There's not a lot you or I could have done. He was a grown up and-" Kurai tried to explain.
"SO WHAT!" Kazuki snapped at his older brother.
The two stopped in their tracks as the wind blew through them and leaves fell from the trees as silence filled the open air.
"I'm sorry.." Kazuki spoke with sorrow.
"It's okay. It's been rough on all of us." Kurai reassured his brother.

"Hey guys." a boy from class walked towards them with his hands in his pockets.
"Oh.. Hey Daichi." Kurai replied to the boy.
Daichi was a strange child with no real ambition to be a ninja. He had pale skin and a black outfit which had red trims to it. His clan were a mystery to the class as he didn't wear any sort of clan logo. In an all he was a pretty strange type of person.

"Whatcha' doing?" Daichi asked the two.
"We're just heading home." Kurai responded quickly.
"So soon?" Daichi said disappointedly.
"Yeah, it's been rough today and we just want to get back-" Kurai was cut off again; this time by Daichi.
"I know where we can find the killer." Daichi spoke quickly.
"Where?!" Kazuki asked with no hesitation.
"I can show you." Daichi stated as he walked back to where the man struck them.

"Kazuki.. I don't think we should be doing this." Kurai told his brother.
"Then you can go home." Kazuki replied as if he was giving Kurai an order.
Kurai continued to go along with the two, down the dirt path towards the last place they saw their friend Yuki smiling.

As they arrived, Daichi pointed in a direction where they saw a hooded man who looked as if he was waiting for them.
"You bastard!" Kazuki yelled as he ran towards the man, weaving hand signs that their uncle taught them.
Kurai saw this and gritted his teeth, weaving his own hand signs and just like that, the two both casted their own jutsu that combined in power.
The boys named their jutsu and began to cast.
"Yin-Yang Brotherhood Combination!" The boys yelled after activating their jutsu.

The man had no time to avoid this attack, in fact, it was as if he didn't try at all.
Consumed by guilt, the man accepted his punishment for Yuki's death.
The boys stood there as a pile of ash, which was all that was left of the man, piled high before them.
"Well done boys! Well done!" Daichi spoke with cheer in his voice.

Little did the brothers know that Daichi whispered sweet lies into the man's ear using a secret technique which drove the man crazy with the guilt he burdened and told the man to await punishment at the place he committed his crimes.

Offline Reloo

• Academy Student Poster
  • Reloo has no influence.
  • Stuff.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 05, 2015, 19:22:40 »
Think you might've skipped a chapter.
  • Character Name: Acacia BurÅ«mu

Offline Leebz

• Cursed Sennin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
    Yoru
« Reply #42 on: August 05, 2015, 19:49:16 »
I don't think I have. If you have read from the beginning you'll realise that some chapters are from other people's stories (Their POV at the time) I have returned back to the time where Kurai & Kazuki's friend died.

Offline Reloo

• Academy Student Poster
  • Reloo has no influence.
  • Stuff.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 05, 2015, 21:14:29 »
I don't think I have. If you have read from the beginning you'll realise that some chapters are from other people's stories (Their POV at the time) I have returned back to the time where Kurai & Kazuki's friend died.
I understand that, it just so happens that I missed chapter 5 when it was originally posted and ended up skipping it, my bad.
  • Character Name: Acacia BurÅ«mu

Offline Komeno

• Academy Student Poster
  • Komeno has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Tsukegami Clan
  • Organization: Inoshishi-Apprentice
« Reply #44 on: August 05, 2015, 21:16:38 »
Leebz man love the story so far.
Its a pleasure reading it so go on im excited