Forum > Naruto Fanworks

Partying with Katakiuchi

(1/3) > >>

Nas:
(ehmm so I was reminded about my writings soo eh I decided to write something not too serious, short....hopefully and fun sooo yea this gonna be wild....maybe xP)

“Hey pass me the sake !!” A burly man shouted to one of his comrades. The camp  was filled with a buzz of energy and laughter. Men and women alike celebrate as equals after a mission completed without any loss.

A mercenary army, two to three hundred strong, built up of both ninja and the ordinary soldier. With no surface goal or aim, they follow one man without question.

The feasted and partied as the day went on into the night, with the sheer size of the group, their  celebration became a sort of festival.

A man raises his cup high a captain of a select squad speaks to his group, “all of you listen!!” The tall man shouts from the top of his lungs only to catch the attention of a few of his soldiers, “I'd like to…hhic.. Sorry I'd like to make a toad…” His speech cut short as his head drop to the ground, rolling into the middle of his men.

“Sorry I hope I didn't interrupt something.” A hooded figure rose up. The rest of the men drunk and confused watched as the decapitated body for their captain slumped to the ground. The hooded man  turned round to face the men, his left eye seemed to glow with a yellow tint. With a hysterical laugh the man disappeared followed by heads dropping to the ground.

Less than a minute later the whole camp was in a panic, soldiers ran around, tripping over one another, their comrades  dropped like flies, dazed, confused they picked up weapons, swinging furiously, attacking an invisible enemy. “Ahem!” A loud cough from behind catching the attention of a group of soldiers.

A silver haired man stood opposite them resting on a giant sword. To his left was a dark skinned kid who yawned as he pulled out a katana from behind him. “Let's just get this over and done with” the dark skinned moaned, “Why the rush!!?” The silver haired ninja laughed as he rushed in sword first.....

Manuster:
im guessing the bored kid is you? nice

good job

Sanji:
nice,you're story's always are gr8. 

Rapho:
I've drawn enough characters to know who those two are. ;)
I'd love to read more of it. Good Job, Nas!

vipto:

--- Quote from: Manuster on September 07, 2016, 09:37:01 ---im guessing the bored kid is you? nice

good job

--- End quote ---
correct me if i am wrong but the ones in that story is ken and taiga

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version