Forum > Anime

Boruto

(1/3) > >>

Skilo:
Hey guys ,boruto is due to release in April ! Just wanted to know what do you guys think about it? Will naruto's son be as bad ass as him? Or will boruto turn out lame as hell with no future ahead of him? 

Personally I think it's gonna be kick ass and he will kick narutos ass , can't wait to see the future tbh

Fraudulent:
I think it's stupid because a lot of things don't make sense and Naruto has not matured significantly since Shippuden.

Spoiler: showIn Boruto the movie (I think) Naruto's daughter is around 5 years old and has unlocked the Byakugan. That's extremely retarded and has little backstory development. She is also seen kicking Naruto's ass which does not make sense. It's all a bunch of fuckery.

Leebz:

--- Quote from: Snoopy on February 07, 2017, 16:35:13 ---I think it's stupid because a lot of things don't make sense and Naruto has not matured significantly since Shippuden.

Spoiler: showIn Boruto the movie (I think) Naruto's daughter is around 5 years old and has unlocked the Byakugan. That's extremely retarded and has little backstory development. She is also seen kicking Naruto's ass which does not make sense. It's all a bunch of fuckery.

--- End quote ---
I think it is going to be good tbh. Naruto will never fully mature into some serious guy tbh and so that makes sense to be that way in the series. People have kids and such when they are immature (How do you think kids are made in the first place.) I think Boruto will be great. Nothing will beat the original story but I prefer a nice spinoff of the next gen of ninja compared to a complete stop to the Naruto world.
Spoiler: showThere could be backstory development to it as the series goes on. Many things made no sense when the Naruto series started but came to be later on. Like the fact that Itachi killed his own kin, it all made sense as the story went on.

You think Naruto is going to go all out sage mode on his own daughter in general? Cmon man, don't say that she kicked his ass makes no sense when obviously he was going to hold back.

CaioDarT:
I have good expectations about Boruto, maybe i'm beeing optimistic but idk I just have hope in the next gen

StriderOtaku:
For those who read the manga (which has pretty much been the momoshiki arc in the movie with a few changes to the plot, btw, the arc has ended and new content is due this month) you'd already have seen hints that this spinoff will be interesting if not anything else.
Naruto has shown as much maturity as we can expect to be seen from Naruto tbh and the respect and reverence the villagers have for him is enough development in that area.
Yes, the next gen is slightly OP but Kishimoto did say they would be referring to his statement that every new generation has to surpass the previous one (despite this, it will take some time and a lot of effort because Naruto's generation is filled with very powerful shinobi who have only gotten stronger by the time of the Boruto story). Concerning Himawari knocking Naruto out, he was neither holding back nor were they in a fight. She directed that hit at Boruto in a fit of rage and Naruto just unfortunately, coincidentally happened to step in between them at that moment (those who saw that episode already know this. And, yes she has the byakugan..deal with it. The character development will come)
From the first chapter of the Boruto manga series, there's already been speculation that Naruto will be killed defending the village from a new villain (though this could just be a red herring unrelated to the series' actual plot) but the writers confirmed that a key member of the old generation will be killed.I suspect it will be Hinata because we see Boruto has a scarred right eye with the byakugan though he was not born with one (so perhaps he has his mother's eye like Obito gave Kakashi his eye).
All in all, I think it will be interesting and much of the necessary character development will eventually come as the series goes on. It's better to have this than to kill the entire franchise anyways, imo

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version