Forum > Shinobi Life Online Discussion

Leader of the ANBU?

(1/14) > >>

Kayleb:
Do you guys think there should be ANBU leaders? Like Danzo? Do you think ANBU should exist at all?

Mars:
We'll have kages, why not have Anbu?
Leaders should supervise and choose missions for the anbu.

Kayleb:

--- Quote from: Mars on July 14, 2015, 19:34:58 ---We'll have kages, why not have Anbu?
Leaders should supervise and choose missions for the anbu.

--- End quote ---

I'm just thinking about how many people would be in the ANBU. Would there be a set percentage for village members? I feel like everybody would want to join if there weren't strict requirements put in place

chX:
I think a lot of this depends on what the final game looks like, but I would like to see ANBU regardless.

My idea of how it might look:

If there's a level system, make it a requirement to be a certain level before you can apply. Have limited amounts of slots, and people who apply will be put into a queue if there's no more space.

If death in the game ends up with your character being locked/deleted, then spaces would likely open up on a pretty frequent basis.

Mars:

--- Quote from: chX on July 15, 2015, 11:38:53 ---I think a lot of this depends on what the final game looks like, but I would like to see ANBU regardless.

My idea of how it might look:

If there's a level system, make it a requirement to be a certain level before you can apply. Have limited amounts of slots, and people who apply will be put into a queue if there's no more space.

If death in the game ends up with your character being locked/deleted, then spaces would likely open up on a pretty frequent basis.

--- End quote ---
Seems like a good idea, though there will be no levels. Your characters abilities will just increase overtime but there will be no "level bar" per se.
Onto your idea. As an alternative for your level thought, you should have to pass a test to prove your ability and if you're not doing well enough you get dropped and someone of higher skill will take your place.

1% of the village should be Anbu, not a set number. If it was a set number a very small village could have half it's members in the Anbu forces and a large village would have very few. (this would be eh for small villages)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version