Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64460
Latest: XXXVIIPr
New This Month: 329
New This Week: 15
New Today: 15
Stats
Total Posts: 76647
Total Topics: 22191
Most Online Today: 1181
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 2
Guests: 822
Total: 832
EdithSoure
Veronagap
Google (AdSense)
Google (7)

Author Topic: The Himitsu Clan  (Read 268488 times)

Offline Leebz

• Cursed Sennin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Leebz has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
    Yoru
Re: The Himitsu Clan
« Reply #105 on: February 25, 2015, 12:48:28 »
:) I was wondering why tosh was coming on here, I thought we were going to have another clan member. This seems a bit left field to me, ya know. Oh yeah! Welcome Rass!
Tosh?
  • Character Name: Onimaro Nakai

Offline Mars

• Hidden Hill Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Mars has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
  • Organization: Yürei
« Reply #106 on: February 25, 2015, 16:34:55 »
Tosh?
I think she meant @Yoshiro Ninja the guy who keeps making irrelevant posts about his character everywhere.
He seems to think he's the only rogue on the forum.
  • Character Name: Kuria Hinode

Offline Xassassin

• ANBU Sennin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Xassassin has no influence.
  • The Assassin
    • View Profile
  • Clan: ☆Himitsu☆
« Reply #107 on: February 26, 2015, 06:20:17 »
:) I was wondering why tosh was coming on here, I thought we were going to have another clan member. This seems a bit left field to me, ya know. Oh yeah! Welcome Rass!
Tosh?
So sorry I meant Yosh, it was late and I was really tired, but yeah mars is right I mean't Yoshiro.
  • Character Name: Kamiko Himitsu
"We Work In The Dark, To Serve The Light"

Offline Reminance

• Hidden Thunder Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reminance has no influence.
  • Leader of Roguhanta
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: February 26, 2015, 16:00:04 »
what you got against us rogue ninjas man am i gonna get killed along with my comrade? http://www.shinobilifeonline.com/index.php?topic=1253.msg14968#top
We don't hate rogues, we just plan to kill them.
We have plenty of to-be rogue shinobi in our clan.
Does this mean we are going to kill persons from our own clan?
  • Character Name: Reminance

Offline Kai

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Kai has no influence.
    • View Profile
    • MyAnimeList
  • Clan: Kirishima Clan
  • Organization: Yurei
« Reply #109 on: February 26, 2015, 16:09:12 »
what you got against us rogue ninjas man am i gonna get killed along with my comrade? http://www.shinobilifeonline.com/index.php?topic=1253.msg14968#top

Well, the third rule is that rogue ninjas will hunted down asap, doesn't mean they will be killed though they could just capture them.

Offline Reminance

• Hidden Thunder Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reminance has no influence.
  • Leader of Roguhanta
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: February 26, 2015, 16:10:18 »

Well, the third rule is that rogue ninjas will hunted down asap, doesn't mean they will be killed though they could just capture them.
But still this is a bit weird to capture your own "family" xD
  • Character Name: Reminance

Offline Shivraj

• Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Shivraj has no influence.
  • 'Sup Guys!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #111 on: February 26, 2015, 18:17:22 »
Well then I guess I won't have to worry about more people trying to capture me other than the ANBU from hidden thunder.
  • Character Name: Kazuki Raiu

Offline Kai

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Kai has no influence.
    • View Profile
    • MyAnimeList
« Reply #112 on: February 26, 2015, 18:31:12 »

But, they basically betrayed your clan and village by going rogue, and breaking the clan's rule. Will they even be considered as family after doing that.

Offline Shivraj

• Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • 'Sup Guys!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #113 on: February 27, 2015, 09:32:19 »

But, they basically betrayed your clan and village by going rogue, and breaking the clan's rule. Will they even be considered as family after doing that.
imagine someone from your family goes rouge or something will you kill him? Or will you show him the right way?

Offline Mars

• Hidden Hill Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Mars has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Organization: Yürei
« Reply #114 on: February 27, 2015, 13:03:02 »
imagine someone from your family goes rouge or something will you kill him? Or will you show him the right way?
I'd grab the lil bitch then take him back to the Himitsu domain and be like "the fuck are you doing? be a good boy"
If they said no, I'd say whatever and let them go.
No I would not kill them, but I wouldn't refrain from turning them in.
  • Character Name: Kuria Hinode

Offline Shivraj

• Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • 'Sup Guys!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #115 on: February 27, 2015, 13:48:19 »
I'd grab the lil bitch then take him back to the Himitsu domain and be like "the fuck are you doing? be a good boy"
If they said no, I'd say whatever and let them go.
No I would not kill them, but I wouldn't refrain from turning them in.
he understands ^

Offline Kai

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Kai has no influence.
    • View Profile
    • MyAnimeList
« Reply #116 on: February 27, 2015, 16:52:55 »

Neither, i would just capture him and turn him in, if i was in the Himitsu. If i wasn't i would let him do whatever he wants.

Offline Leebz

• Cursed Sennin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Leebz has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
    Yoru
« Reply #117 on: February 27, 2015, 17:00:12 »
Those who have read the backstory and such of Himitsu (Long I know and my grammar sucks, I know, but it will give insight to the rules) will know that Himitsu have many secrets within the clan. To let someone go rogue and live outside these rules are at risk of revealing said secrets thus having to be hunted down. No, this does not mean to kill them necessarily but it does mean to bring them back to the village against their will where they will be taken to jail. Now, if said member refused to go back willingly or was too powerful to restrain then death would be an option but only as a strict last resort. I mean, who wants to kill their family, right?

This is the way of the Himitsu. We look out for our own and we care deeply about family, as family is what matters most here but we will not hold back if the rogue member is willing to kill his own family. Only then, does the bond break and the word "Family" becomes meaningless and empty.
  • Character Name: Onimaro Nakai

Offline Shivraj

• Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • 'Sup Guys!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #118 on: February 27, 2015, 17:08:28 »
Those who have read the backstory and such of Himitsu (Long I know and my grammar sucks, I know, but it will give insight to the rules) will know that Himitsu have many secrets within the clan. To let someone go rogue and live outside these rules are at risk of revealing said secrets thus having to be hunted down. No, this does not mean to kill them necessarily but it does mean to bring them back to the village against their will where they will be taken to jail. Now, if said member refused to go back willingly or was too powerful to restrain then death would be an option but only as a strict last resort. I mean, who wants to kill their family, right?

This is the way of the Himitsu. We look out for our own and we care deeply about family, as family is what matters most here but we will not hold back if the rogue member is willing to kill his own family. Only then, does the bond break and the word "Family" becomes meaningless and empty.
Bruh believe me when I go rouge I will go to your mansion and tell you that I am going rouge and run from there and I am gonna put sleeping pills in your coffee or something so you follow me ;) I will say my farewell to you :) and guess what I will even put a seal on myself like sai or something so I can't leak out secrets.

Offline America

• Hidden Metal Kage
  • Patriotic Sennin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • America has no influence.
  • 初代目金属影 - First Kinzokukage
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: February 27, 2015, 17:23:23 »

What happens when the rogue is too powerful for the Himitsu? Just wondering how you would handle rogues that are super strong, not trying to start shit.
  • Character Name: Onoyari Hinode