Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64473
Latest: prednisone 50
New This Month: 342
New This Week: 18
New Today: 4
Stats
Total Posts: 77070
Total Topics: 22584
Most Online Today: 1182
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 4
Guests: 1085
Total: 1098

Author Topic: Kage Election: Theoretical Test  (Read 23286 times)

Offline Cedie

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Cedie has no influence.
  • "Illusion prompts the beginning of flaring action"
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kurama
  • Organization: Roguhanta
Kage Election: Theoretical Test
« on: July 25, 2015, 10:55:47 »
SLO Theorectical Test.

The objective of this stage is to determine your effectiveness as a leader in terms of decision making, root cause analysis, deduction, organization, strategy, observation and any other problem solving situations that may involve risks to your property, resources and manpower. A Kage undergoes rigid mental exercises, observe thoroughly and know when to do sacrifices to achieve a higher goal.

This test has a total of 125 pts. Corresponding points will be revealed later after everyone has submitted their answers.
To become a Kage one must gather 225 points at the end of these three stages.

Duration: All answers will be accepted until August 15, 2015. You are encouraged to take your time but the first 3 people to submit their answers will each have bonus points of 5.

Instruction: Read the instructions in every question and answer carefully. Submit your complete answers through personal message using this account of mine.

1. Some chunins are genjutsu users; some jonins are taijutsu masters; all ANBUs are jonins; all ANBUs are ninjutsu masters. Therefore, all ninjutsu masters are ______.

2. Which gears would turn clockwise?

3. A chunin shinobi reported an arsonist attack in your Kage office. You called in the primary suspects and expect them to explain their sides. They all work in the same place where the incident happened. The incident happened around 6:00 pm.

• A. Metal worker – “It could be an accident. I was just hitting this bronze kunai with a hammer but I’m unaware if its sparks have ignited the nearby gas source.”
  • B. Factory supervisor – “I could be the suspect since I can do Fire release but my broken arms disrupted my chakra flow so I cannot do anything currently. Here is a medical certificate.”
  • C. Gas engineer – “It was maybe an accident. But, I’m pretty sure I checked all the valves before leaving at 5:00 pm. Here are my duty records.”

Who is the arsonist? Giving the right answer but failing to point out the mistake is considered wrong. You can't send someone to jail because of a baseless accusation.

4. A group of three shinobis from an allied village was stuck in a mission at a nearby place. They sent a telepathic message which prompted you to offer a help. Their mission was to seal Nekomata on the loose but could not do so since the doer was slightly injured and only one member is capable of fighting with his taijutsu skills. You are to send reinforcement for them. Practically, choose three from the available chunins to be sent. Assume that these chunins are weak in some other fields of jutsu. Each chunin has corresponding points.
  • Taijutsu user
  • Sealing expert
  • Medical ninja
  • Ninjutsu user
  • Genjutsu user
  • Sensory type

5. Match each weapon from A to its logical characteristics from B.
Ex. Flail – High damage, Low speed, Chain, Melee.

6. The Kages monument carvings behind your office was observed that the paint used is falling off easily. You sent people to do an investigation. The findings are the following:

• Spiders that eat insects.
  • Birds that eat spiders.
  • Lightbulbs that encourage type of molds to grow.
  • Paint is easily damaged by birds.
  • Insects that feed on molds.

From the following actions below, choose 1. an immediate correction and 2. preventive action.

Use insecticide, Use herbicide, Replace lightbulbs, Repaint the carvings, Use net to ward off birds.

7. Count the number of cubes available. The number of cubes you count as answer is your point. To be added by 1 if ODD and 0 if EVEN then divided by 5. Be careful, as excess number of cubes from your answer will be subtracted to the actual number (again, 1 is o be added if ODD and 0 if EVEN) which will be divided by 5. Answering less will also give you less points. Give the actual number of cubes as the answer not as calculated.

8. Folding the paper will result to which cube?

9. Great Fireball Technique is Fire Release. Why are Multiple-Size Technique and Tsukuyomi considered as Yang Release and Yin Release, respectively?

10.   In a B-Rank mission, you are given a task to deliver a secret message containing your village’s secrets from point A to point M. You have a budget of 9€ and a limited time of 7 hours. Going beyond your budget will be deducted to your points as well as going beyond 7 hours.  But, going below 5 hours will be too early and enemies above your level may still be lurking on the other side. Choose the most practical path to take so as to keep your points within a safe range. There is only 1 single answer for this. Ex. Path ABDM.

@Uzumaki Hari @StrawHatSeyi @Reminance @bloberfish @Leebz @adithya @limits @Esteez @Mars @Konohuro @Shivraj @Kayleb @Kai @tomurn @ParadoxRonin @joca94
GOOD LUCK!!!
« Last Edit: July 26, 2015, 03:20:25 by Cedie »

• Character Name: Cedie
Maroon = Moderator's POV.
Black = Normal me. :-*

Offline adithya

Re: Kage Election: Theoretical Test
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2015, 12:02:37 »
Well shit

Offline Cedie

• Special Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2015, 12:09:59 »
You can always cheat. But, the fact alone that you have to, is an indication that you are not worthy of the Kage position. Hahahaha *Evilest laugh*. Besides that, we have the third and hardest stage. So everyone has a chance of proving themselves.

Offline adithya

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2015, 12:37:58 »
Lol that previous post was because the second stage is finally out xD these questions look fun, tbh. You did a good job, cedie

Offline Cedie

• Special Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2015, 12:45:06 »
LOL, sorry I didn't meant it for anyone. It's simply a reminder for everyone to check their motives and worth as a Kage.

Offline adithya

« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2015, 13:08:04 »
Haha yeah okay. In q4 what's 'seal nekomata on the lose'?
Was it to be set it on lose? Could you just explain it a bit more?

**EDIT**
I re-read the question. I apologize for my dumbness
« Last Edit: July 25, 2015, 15:05:33 by adithya »

Offline Shivraj

• Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Shivraj has no influence.
  • 'Sup Guys!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2015, 13:34:42 »
Okie dokie! I love the suspect finding question Ced! I'll PM you the answers, is there a deadline to this test?
  • Character Name: Kazuki Raiu

Offline Reminance

• Hidden Thunder Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Reminance has no influence.
  • Leader of Roguhanta
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2015, 14:07:53 »
The test had some brainfuck moments i hope stage three will be something else then a writing test.
  • Character Name: Reminance

Offline Mars

• Hidden Hill Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Mars has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
  • Organization: Yürei
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2015, 17:45:46 »
I don't understand question 7, 9 and 10.

I don't understand what I'm supposed to do on question 7, count the cubes then divide what I've counted by 5?

On question 9, what is Yin Yang release? Is it to do with Naruto as I'm not too far into Shippuden.

On question 10, do you mean we can't use path ABDM?
  • Character Name: Kuria Hinode

Offline tomurn

« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2015, 20:58:25 »
Once we submit our final answers....that is final correct? or do we answer till the 15th.....@Cedie
  • Character Name: Yundama Himitsu

Offline StrawHatSeyi

• Genin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • StrawHatSeyi has no influence.
  • You don't want no smoke
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Himitsu
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2015, 21:29:01 »
How the fuck do you expect me to answer this shit :( XD
  • Character Name: Tenzo Himitsu

Offline Kai

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Kai has no influence.
    • View Profile
    • MyAnimeList
  • Clan: Kirishima Clan
  • Organization: Yurei
« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2015, 21:44:45 »
Once we submit our final answers....that is final correct? or do we answer till the 15th.....@Cedie

Hopefully we can make some edits, for the 3rd question it used to be "Who is the arsonist?" only and not that you had to explain it. I submitted my answers before it got edited/saw it.

Offline Reminance

• Hidden Thunder Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Reminance has no influence.
  • Leader of Roguhanta
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2015, 22:56:57 »
I don't understand question 7, 9 and 10.

I don't understand what I'm supposed to do on question 7, count the cubes then divide what I've counted by 5?

On question 9, what is Yin Yang release? Is it to do with Naruto as I'm not too far into Shippuden. (Yes it has something to do with Naruto Shippuden)

On question 10, do you mean we can't use path ABDM? (I dont think so atleast i didnt)

Read inside the quote.
Also Cedie dont give me WP since i didnt say anything wrong please ^^
« Last Edit: July 25, 2015, 22:58:40 by Reminance »
  • Character Name: Reminance

Offline Mars

• Hidden Hill Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Mars has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
  • Organization: Yürei
« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2015, 01:13:40 »
Someone answer me, there is only 1 real answer for question 9? Isn't that a matter of opinion or am I mistaken.
  • Character Name: Kuria Hinode

Offline tomurn

« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2015, 02:18:15 »
Someone answer me, there is only 1 real answer for question 9? Isn't that a matter of opinion or am I mistaken.
Its not an opinion but you could answer it in many different ways
  • Character Name: Yundama Himitsu