Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64479
Latest: agrohimifp
New This Month: 9
New This Week: 24
New Today: 9
Stats
Total Posts: 77185
Total Topics: 22698
Most Online Today: 1663
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 3
Guests: 1603
Total: 1615
Allapce
Victorupp
Veronalxa
Google (AdSense)
Google (8)

Author Topic: Ucyuga clan closed  (Read 15075 times)

Offline Kamashe

• Genin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Kamashe has no influence.
  • Im Mars from now on
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Himitsu
  • Organization:
Re: Ucyuga Clan UPDATED
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2016, 15:34:50 »
Even though I don't agree with the way @Sanji said it.
I kinda feel similar, It's not that wise trying to make an entire community hate you lol.
Just take the help with a grain of salt, it's not like we're trying to bully you away.
However you do react like if we were trying to bully you away.

Of course you can just blindly ignore my post as well, but don't expect anything good to happen if you keep acting like that.
We've tried being friendly and helping you make a decent clan, but if you're continuing to act as you are now then I pretty much lost all hope for you and your clan.

Don't worry, I've been there making an entire community hate me because I didn't want to interact with them.
However take my advice, it's better to make friends than to act like this.

Explain how.
 ive got nothing but hate since i created it
  • Character Name: Kuriha himitsu

Offline Nova

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Nova has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2016, 16:13:09 »
On your first clan post people actually tried to help you, myself included.
Due to you not listening to the help, you received hate (which we did warn you for.)
You can't blame the community when you're a big factor for it yourself as well.
We tried to help, but you rejected it..
Don't expect us to be as kind as we are to others who actually do use the help they receive.

You might be a nice guy, however from the way I've seen you act I only have negative thoughts about you.
It's your call whether you will actually try to improve the 'relationship' with the community or leave it like this.
I've said enough and I won't reply on this thread further.

Offline Mars

• Hidden Hill Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Mars has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
  • Organization: Yürei
« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2016, 17:04:38 »
People are mad because you put we have a unique eye.
You do not choose that, the game will.
  • Character Name: Kuria Hinode

Offline Kamashe

• Genin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • Im Mars from now on
    • View Profile
  • Organization:
« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2016, 17:18:48 »
Due to you not listening to the help, you received hate (which we did warn you for.)
Don't expect us to be as kind as we are to others who actually do use the help they receive.

You might be a nice guy, however from the way I've seen you act I only have negative thoughts about you.
It's your call whether you will actually try to improve the 'relationship' with the community or leave it like this.

Good for you go hate on someone else
Oh thats how it works. Ok den
« Last Edit: January 22, 2016, 20:09:01 by Kai »

Offline Yamasukage

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Yamasukage has no influence.
  • I lay claim to all that falls within my sight
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Roguhanta
« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2016, 17:22:01 »
Whats going on?
  • Character Name: Yamanagi Sandareisu

Offline Kamashe

• Genin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • Im Mars from now on
    • View Profile
  • Organization:
« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2016, 17:23:33 »
Whats going on?

Well every since i created a clan and goofed ive been getting hate from basically everyone. Except mars of course........

Offline Shivraj

• Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Shivraj has no influence.
  • 'Sup Guys!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2016, 18:16:14 »

Oh thats how it works. Ok den :)
First of all, I wanna have nothing to do with this "thing" going on, so I'm not gonna post about that, but maybe I will if I feel like it, don't quote me or anything :P

now, the reason why I made this post

Please
For the love of god and everything that is good in the universe
stop double posting, not trying to sound rude, but it is against the rules, and you've done it thrice now, I did warn you once before aswell.

It depends. If the person double posted within a short amount of time after posting their previous post then it's not allowed as only a few/none have seen their post. If the person double posted after most people have seen their previous post then it's alright.

Usually, after seeing their posts edited and deleted they stop double posting i see that as their warning.[/b] Posts such as Shiv's one helps solidify it.

I understand that you might not know how to edit your post, but I explained it

And I understand that you might not have seen that post, because I can't find that topic myself, so here's how to edit your post

This only applies to posts made by you, if you want to edit a post, got to that post and after the text in the post you will see something like see that paper and pencil button to the right? That's the quick edit, if you go up, to where it shows the topic of your post and the time etc. You will see hypertext saying "Modify", that is how you go to the text editor and edit it, with quick access to all the BBCode commands etc.

Hope I helped ^-^.

Oh and maybe one of the reasons everyone's mad at you is that you didn't take into regard the rules the game will have, like only having a slight chance of getting a KG and an even slighter chance of getting one made especially for you, and how you didn't take their sincere and helping messages kindly, and just kind of, you know, did not reply in a regular and kind way, like everyone should ^.^ .
« Last Edit: February 21, 2016, 18:17:26 by Shivraj »
  • Character Name: Kazuki Raiu

Offline Leebz

• Cursed Sennin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Leebz has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
    Yoru
« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2016, 18:27:10 »

First of all, I wanna have nothing to do with this "thing" going on, so I'm not gonna post about that, but maybe I will if I feel like it, don't quote me or anything :P

Please
stop double posting, not trying to sound rude, but it is against the rules, and you've done it thrice now, I did warn you once before aswell.

It depends. If the person double posted within a short amount of time after posting their previous post then it's not allowed as only a few/none have seen their post. If the person double posted after most people have seen their previous post then it's alright.

Usually, after seeing their posts edited and deleted they stop double posting i see that as their warning.[/b] Posts such as Shiv's one helps solidify it.

And I understand that you might not have seen that post, because I can't find that topic myself, so here's how to edit your post

This only applies to posts made by you, if you want to edit a post, got to that post and after the text in the post you will see something like [Edited by Kai] see that paper and pencil button to the right? That's the quick edit, if you go up, to where it shows the topic of your post and the time etc. You will see hypertext saying "Modify", that is how you go to the text editor and edit it, with quick access to all the BBCode commands etc.

Hope I helped ^-^.

Oh and maybe one of the reasons everyone's mad at you is that you didn't take into regard the rules the game will have, like only having a slight chance of getting a KG and an even slighter chance of getting one made especially for you, and how you didn't take their sincere and helping messages kindly, and just kind of, you know, did not reply in a regular and kind way, like everyone should ^.^ .
+Rep. Hope people learn from this.

As for your clan, good luck and all but quit hating on people who tried to help you and you kicked off on them. It's rude, disrespectful and pretty childish. No one here is targeting you, as Nova said, you brought this on yourself. Sorry, but it is true. Take responsibility for your actions and the community may change their opinion about you. Or continue to be ignorant, makes no difference to me tbh.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2016, 15:56:50 by Kai »
  • Character Name: Onimaro Nakai

Offline Mars

• Hidden Hill Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Mars has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
  • Organization: Yürei
« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2016, 19:05:12 »
see this is why i left himitsu kekek
  • Character Name: Kuria Hinode

Offline limits

• Jonin Poster
  • limits has no influence.
  • pls no hate
    • View Profile
  • Organization: Yaiken
« Reply #24 on: January 22, 2016, 19:34:11 »
@kamase wtf, how have i said anything hateful
  • Character Name: Kiyashe

Offline Kamashe

• Genin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • Im Mars from now on
    • View Profile
  • Organization:
« Reply #25 on: January 22, 2016, 20:09:23 »

Please

This only applies to posts made by you, if you want to edit a post, got to that post and after the text in the post you will see something like see that paper and pencil button to the right? That's the quick edit, if you go up, to where it shows the topic of your post and the time etc. You will see hypertext saying "Modify", that is how you go to the text editor and edit it, with quick access to all the BBCode commands etc.

Hope I helped ^-^.

Srry its a habit i cant stop

Offline Kamashe

• Genin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • Im Mars from now on
    • View Profile
  • Organization:
« Reply #26 on: January 22, 2016, 20:12:01 »

Please

Hope I helped ^-^.

As for your clan, good luck and all but quit hating on people who tried to help you and you kicked off on them. It's rude, disrespectful and pretty childish. No one here is targeting you, as Nova said, you brought this on yourself. Sorry, but it is true. Take responsibility for your actions and the community may change their opinion about you. Or continue to be ignorant, makes no difference to me tbh.

Please

Hope I helped ^-^.

Tbh your just another cattle in the herd that acts as hes of importance i get it but i really dont care
and i dont know when mars will turn on me but i can feel it. But i will hold my ground as long as i have to
« Last Edit: January 22, 2016, 20:14:06 by Kamashe »

Offline Shivraj

• Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Shivraj has no influence.
  • 'Sup Guys!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #27 on: January 22, 2016, 20:25:39 »

Please

Hope I helped ^-^.

But... it's not about "can't" it's a rule, you'll have to stop xD. It's like a law, you HAVE to follow it if you wanna live in the country.

Please

Hope I helped ^-^.

Please

Hope I helped ^-^.

Tbh your just another cattle in the herd that acts as hes of importance i get it but i really dont care
and i dont know when mars will turn on me but i can feel it. But i will hold my ground as long as i have to
You really shouldn't have done that. You think you can just come here, and just take on everybody, well, I'm sorry buddy, but that's not how it works, you got that? You can't just act as if you're SO respected here, infact, you know what? Let's say for a moment, that you WERE respected here, you can't just go and disrespect other people here, respect is a thing you have to maintain, and it doesn't matter if you're the most respected guy, cause it's easy to become the least respected person, especially if you're gonna have that attitude.

Why the hell are you even being like this? Huh? You just don't wanna stay here do you?

Do you even KNOW who he is? You don't, so stop going and blabbering your mouth off like that. If you talk like that irl, you'd be getting your ass beat by everyone you talked to, so I suggest you act here as you would irl, else you're gonna get hated here real fast.

What you just said, is imho, the best way to describe you, you think you're just SO mighty, when in fact, you're nothing but a moron, and I know that this is a rant, but idc

A piece of advice, stop messing with people and act like a normal person, not like an idiot, oh, and maybe try to follow the rules. (If you wanna stay here, that is)

Why in the heavens did you even start on Leebz when all he said was to not be a douchebag?

Hold your ground? What are you holding your ground for? What IS your ground? All we did was tell you to make your clan suit the rules of the game, where are we wrong, so that you have to "Hold your ground?".
« Last Edit: January 22, 2016, 20:27:51 by Shivraj »
  • Character Name: Kazuki Raiu

Offline Nas

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Nas has no influence.
  • meh....
    • View Profile
  • Organization:
« Reply #28 on: January 22, 2016, 20:33:02 »
hehe not gonna lie this was kinda funny...We all just need to come down and go are separate ways and hold grudges in game or the full game comes out xD
  • Character Name: Isei

Offline Kamashe

• Genin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • Im Mars from now on
    • View Profile
  • Organization:
« Reply #29 on: January 22, 2016, 20:39:13 »

Please

Hope I helped ^-^.

But... it's not about "can't" it's a rule, you'll have to stop xD. It's like a law, you HAVE to follow it if you wanna live in the country.

Please

Hope I helped ^-^.

Please

Hope I helped ^-^.

You really shouldn't have done that. You think you can just come here, and just take on everybody, well, I'm sorry buddy, but that's not how it works, you got that? You can't just act as if you're SO respected here, infact, you know what? Let's say for a moment, that you WERE respected here, you can't just go and disrespect other people here, respect is a thing you have to maintain, and it doesn't matter if you're the most respected guy, cause it's easy to become the least respected person, especially if you're gonna have that attitude.

Why the hell are you even being like this? Huh? You just don't wanna stay here do you?

Do you even KNOW who he is? You don't, so stop going and blabbering your mouth off like that. If you talk like that irl, you'd be getting your ass beat by everyone you talked to, so I suggest you act here as you would irl, else you're gonna get hated here real fast.

What you just said, is imho, the best way to describe you, you think you're just SO mighty, when in fact, you're nothing but a moron, and I know that this is a rant, but idc

A piece of advice, stop messing with people and act like a normal person, not like an idiot, oh, and maybe try to follow the rules. (If you wanna stay here, that is)

Why in the heavens did you even start on Leebz when all he said was to not be a douchebag?

Hold your ground? What are you holding your ground for? What IS your ground? All we did was tell you to make your clan suit the rules of the game, where are we wrong, so that you have to "Hold your ground?".

you are so hilarious
i dont act like im mighty... you do

Recent Topics

Top Posters

Mars
Reminance
Shivraj
m4r1us
Manuster
NinjaMirage
Nova