Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64441
Latest: italetwrkj
New This Month: 310
New This Week: 71
New Today: 12
Stats
Total Posts: 76517
Total Topics: 22106
Most Online Today: 2010
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 4
Guests: 1016
Total: 1029

Author Topic: Konishi Shizue  (Read 3763 times)

Offline Osiek

• Academy Student Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Osiek has no influence.
  • Nice to meet you :)
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Shizue
Konishi Shizue
« on: February 04, 2017, 00:59:46 »
Name: Konishi Shizue
Height: 5' 5"
Weight: 160 lbs
Hairstyle: Long
Hair color: Black
Eye color: Black
Blood type: AB
Primary chakra nature: Wind (Futon)
Secondary chakra nature: Fire (Katon)
Hidden Village: Former Hidden Ash
Clan: Shizue
Good or evil at heart?: Neither

Strong Points:
  • Good tactics
  • Very composed
Weak Points:
  • Doesn't trust anyone
  • Small amount of chakra

Description of the character's personality:
Konishi has grown to become an organised Shinobi with a tactical approach. He is closed within himself and comes across as calm and humble. Together with his brother he travels from a young age, and has never experienced being a part of a family. Konishi only had his brother and his foster father - Kazutoshi, who trained him as a Shinobi outlaw. Just like his brother, his heart is neutral, and his actions are a result of keeping him and his brother safe. He inherited the skill of crafting weapon from his perished clan, and is a deadly weapon Shinobi. Konishi does not bond with anyone and doesn't trust anyone, to eliminate the possibility of something he might care for.

The Shizue History:
The Shizue family was notoriously known for their kenjutsu talents and incredible weapon crafting for the Village Hidden by Ash. When the Hidden Ash was at war, it accused the Shizue clan of treason. The Hidden Ash believed that the Shizue was crafting weapons for their enemies, in order to take over the village. Under the command of the Kage of the Hidden Ash, the family was to be wiped out as a punishment. Kamenashi Shizue, the clan's leader, secretly sent his son Hanzo and his pregnant wife Esumi into hiding from the Hidden Ash. The Shizue clan fought for their loved ones, but the Hidden Ash outnumbered them and not one member of the clan was spared.

The Story of Konishi:
Konishi was born in hiding after the Shizue clan has been wiped out. He grew up with his older brother Hanzo, his mother and an elderly Shinobi outlaw - Kazutoshi. His mother Esumi pleaded Kazutoshi to take her sons with him and train them as Shinobi, so that they can protect themselves and save their clan's name. Konishi and Hanzo set out to travel with Kazutoshi and learn the ways of Shinobi.

Kazutoshi realised that Konishi was extremely intelligent, with a brain for a tactical approach to combat - a contrast to his brother. While training with Kazutoshi, he was taught Genjutsu to influence his enemies' actions and get an advantage. Due to his small amount of chakra, Konishi trained to become an experienced kenjutsu shinobi, favoring a scythe as his primary weapon. Konishi was growing up to become a genius and dangerous Shinobi.

After several years of training, Konishi and his brother were given an assignment by Kazutoshi. The three outlaws were to scout an abandoned headquarters in the Hidden Ash to find scrolls that were to make Konishi and Hanzo more powerful Shinobi than ever before. Upon arriving to the place they split with Kazutoshi. Both Konishi and his brother felt wrong about this place. It felt familiar, even though he had never been here. It was only then that Hanzo realized that Kazutoshi brought them to their old clan. They searched for Kazutoshi to demand answers as to why he brought them here, but when they entered a house they heard noise from, their question had been answered..

They witnessed Kazutoshi's blade inside an elderly woman gasping for breath and falling to the ground. Kazutoshi turned to them, but before he could say anything Hanzo's sword pierced through their foster father. Dazzled Konishi slowly realized that the woman on the floor was the last person he expected to see. His mother had died from Kazutoshi's blade, and he needed answers, he needed to know why, but it was too late. On the floor were too scrolls. One of them was an agreed payment for the assassination of the last living member of Shizue clan. The other was a scroll with the Shizue emblem drawn onto it. Hanzo invited Konishi to read it, and they slowly understood that what they had in their hands was just what Kazutoshi promised them. They held a weapon's craft scroll, which displayed all Shizue weapons created by their father, Kamenashi. It slowly became clear why Kazutoshi brought them here. He was a hired assassin, but he wanted to protect Hanzo and Konishi from any danger. He wanted them to be like him to  be able to face anyone that came in their way, for the price of killing their mother and retrieving the secret scrolls.

Through their hatred of Kazutoshi, they became hired hitmen themselves. They decided to dedicate their life getting revenge for other people, to not allow themselves take revenge for the wiping of their clan. Their foster father taught them everything he could to make them the best Shinobi they can, and now the two unknown remaining Shizue are travelling the world, making a living off other's deaths. They're not evil, they're not good. They are brothers, They are Shizue.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2017, 00:47:13 by Osiek »

• Character Name: Konishi Shizue

Offline Toratsume Nyshn

• Genin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Toratsume Nyshn has no influence.
  • Morigakure Elder
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Heathen,

Glory to the Black Rose
Re: Konishi Shizue
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2017, 04:34:58 »
aww man moms are lovely... why kill them :(

nevertheless noted
 well laid out post.
you seem to have done a lot of work on it.
good luck and stay active

Offline taigakun

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2017, 07:22:33 »
Looks nicely laid out
Well done

Offline CaioDarT

• Chunin Donator
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • CaioDarT has no influence.
  • Zero Reiends Frere Heal
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Yamazaki

• Organization: RoguhantaBlackbox
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2017, 07:58:22 »
Well done! I see you put some work on it, great history elaboration and i like that you and your brother are here together :) Welcome to SLO and enjoy your stay here

Offline Fraudulent

• Pink Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Fraudulent has no influence.
  • The Rose That Grew From Concrete
    • View Profile
  • Organization: BlackboxYoru
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2017, 11:01:35 »
Looks good
Welcome to SLO
internet sensation
also known as Snoopy
has a bigger dick than you

Offline takami

• Chunin Donator
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • takami has no influence.
  • ↑↑↑
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Himitsu
  • Organization:
    Yoru
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2017, 12:19:02 »
Wow, nice character!  ;D
Welcome in SLO, enjoy your stay!

Offline Manuster

« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2017, 14:52:00 »
huh, someone even though both parents and the entire clan are dead; this story is still unique and interesting. nice nice whale cum to SLOW
RIP my old sig, got too annoying for even me

Offline StriderOtaku

« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2017, 16:15:37 »
Saw your brother's character too. They're both great, gj.
That's another pair of siblings this week, right?
Welcome to SLO and enjoy your stay, Osiek.
  • Character Name: Ikiryo

Offline NinjaMirage

• Shadow Sennin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • NinjaMirage has no influence.
  • I like anything fast enough to do something stupid
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Shizen_Clan

• Organization: Jutsu Hunter

« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2017, 21:24:49 »
I'm not sure if you know or care but there is my clan that is looking for members. Hidden ash is
Not a normal village that my clan members would normally be found but it's not impossible.
Here's a link to my clan thread.if your interested!!

https://www.shinobilifeonline.com/index.php?topic=2388.msg34604#msg34604

Offline Osiek

• Academy Student Poster
  • Osiek has no influence.
  • Nice to meet you :)
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Shizue
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2017, 21:45:27 »
I'm not sure if you know or care but there is my clan that is looking for members. Hidden ash is
Not a normal village that my clan members would normally be found but it's not impossible.
Here's a link to my clan thread.if your interested!!

https://www.shinobilifeonline.com/index.php?topic=2388.msg34604#msg34604
thanks for the offer but i will have to pass on that, me and my brother dont affiliate ourselves with any clan at the moment, but ill keep that in mind for the future.

Thanks to everybody for the nice comments, we're really trying to make a name for ourselves out here.
  • Character Name: Konishi Shizue

Recent Topics

Top Posters

Mars
Reminance
Shivraj
m4r1us
Manuster
NinjaMirage
Nova
taigakun
Fraudulent