Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64355
Latest: glucophage tab 1000mg
New This Month: 224
New This Week: 60
New Today: 11
Stats
Total Posts: 75630
Total Topics: 21549
Most Online Today: 1265
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 5
Guests: 1081
Total: 1096

Author Topic: Help with your characters  (Read 1934 times)

Offline Gustavolegend

• Academy Student Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Gustavolegend has no influence.
  • I'll fight to protect everyone on my side.
    • View Profile
    • FAQ
  • Clan: Nakai
  • Organization: Hyakki
Help with your characters
« on: February 04, 2017, 15:32:25 »
nothing...sorry
« Last Edit: February 04, 2017, 17:46:54 by Gustavolegend »

• Character Name: Rito Nakai

Offline Toratsume Nyshn

• Genin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Toratsume Nyshn has no influence.
  • Morigakure Elder
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Heathen,

Glory to the Black Rose
Re: Help with your characters
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2017, 16:57:55 »
idk what you plan to do but just out of curiosity
Do you plan to help people to make their character... like select dressing, accessories, eye color and stuff..
or are you going to use the hapuriainen.deviantart link to make them a character?

If the first one is the case, I don't think any netizen will be uncapable of creating her/his character outfit using that link.
If second is the answer, then idk if you read it but the Character creater link is also given in the ORIGNAL CHARACTER TEMPLATE

and one thing.... I know the difference between war and battle (A war is large scale thingy which includes several battles as far as my knowledge goes, hopefully this makes it clearer), but in the end, you have to fight in both of them.
How would separate clothing help?

Offline StriderOtaku

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2017, 17:42:40 »
idk what you plan to do but just out of curiosity
Do you plan to help people to make their character... like select dressing, accessories, eye color and stuff..
or are you going to use the hapuriainen.deviantart link to make them a character?

If the first one is the case, I don't think any netizen will be uncapable of creating her/his character outfit using that link.
If second is the answer, then idk if you read it but the Character creater link is also given in the ORIGNAL CHARACTER TEMPLATE

and one thing.... I know the difference between war and battle (A war is large scale thingy which includes several battles as far as my knowledge goes, hopefully this makes it clearer), but in the end, you have to fight in both of them.
I think his confusion stems from the fact that various characters in Naruto Shippuden had a different set of clothing during the 4th great war from the ones they had on in other fights throughout the series.
That in my opinion was just a way to spice things up and show that the characters had gone through or were going through a transition phase.
A war consists of multiple battles and battles themselves put in simple terms are just fights. @Gustavolegend  This means that, as other members here have pointed out before, there is really no need for a separate pair of clothes just for wars and another pair for battles because in principle, they are nearly the same thing and clothes that do well in one would do just as well in the other.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2017, 17:44:35 by StriderOtaku »
  • Character Name: Ikiryo

Offline Fraudulent

• Pink Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Fraudulent has no influence.
  • The Rose That Grew From Concrete
    • View Profile
  • Organization: BlackboxYoru
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2017, 17:43:01 »
in the end, you have to fight in both of them.
I feel kind of bad for mocking him but; the ninja looks less geared-up and protected in the war uniform which makes 0 sense. Sorry.
internet sensation
also known as Snoopy
has a bigger dick than you