Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64066
Latest: travemunc
New This Month: 4159
New This Week: 125
New Today: 28
Stats
Total Posts: 73914
Total Topics: 20765
Most Online Today: 983
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 0
Guests: 770
Total: 779
Google (9)

Author Topic: Searching serenity.  (Read 7156 times)

Offline Gronik

• Special Jonin Donator
  • Academy Student Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Gronik has no influence.
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Himitsu
Searching serenity.
« on: February 02, 2016, 05:33:06 »
(So, I said I was going to write a background and character profile, but then I realized... I lied. I usually just rp it all out and go from there. That said, if at any point, you wish to jump, please feel free. Mind any grammar or spelling. Been a long time since I've written a story.)

An inhale washes over the pale white body half covered by a black trench coat. Breathing in toxic fumes of the cigarillo resting between two silver piercings at either side of his bottom lip. A young 63 inch male is spotted staring up at the night sky overlooking the valley below. The pigmentation of the black painted nails reflect the sparks emendating from the toxic filled stick pumping breath full of poisons into his lungs.

"Serenity... In the dark... But.. How can one call this a blissful sight... If there is none to share it with.." Eti's thoughts speak calmly through his cerebrum. Taking drags of the cigarette that reveals the light clothing worn on his flesh. Dressed in a black and maroon trench coat, left open to reveal the scattered tattoos covering the left upper part of his chest before escaping into the void of his shoulder. Hiding the scarred tissue beneath the ink.

In between his inhaled smoke, the sounds of metal rattling against teeth echo over the barren ground surrounding him. His tongue moving gently to grind against the piercings to allow more thoughts to damage the silence. "It's so warm... But yet.. It's always warm.. A constant reminder of how it feels to know your own blood bathe your flesh.." His light grey eyes look down the valley. Finding a suitable spot, he flicks the remainder of his cigarillo away. "... I'm going to miss the heat of this land.."

"...Well.. Himitsu hm?... So that's the clan my father was a part of... Inside the hidden thunder.." Eti slowly twists on his heels to begin walking the opposite direction. The rough rubble beneath his feet slowly turning into grassy fields wielding tall long trees below a mountain range. ".. Makes sense... My mothers eyes and hair match mine... Makes sense.. An inferno woman wanted me to believe my father was like her... Not bearing the traditional features of the Himitsu of the thunder..."

Moving his fingers about, he slowly cracks the knuckles with a swift clench of his fists. The popping sounds running through the dark void of the forest, alerting any nearby without a sense of regret. His black strands of hair gently grazing over his eyes before being pushed to the side with a gust of wind of the night. "...Eti Himitsu.. Interesting.. For so long, believing your name is one thing.. Only to find out... You're called something else.."

Leaves ruffle from separate directions of the young shinobi. Seemingly circling around the naive prey. Watching. Listening to his every word. Analyzing the target even as he speaks. "... I wonder... If this so called life... Will be granted serenity.. Or will it show... Only more suffer--" the words are quickly cut off. Falling victim to the forest predator.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2016, 22:55:42 by Gronik »

• Character Name: Eti Himitsu

Offline Nas

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Nas has no influence.
  • meh....
    • View Profile
  • Organization:
Re: Searching serenity.
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2016, 21:10:52 »
Words...such sexy words... need to up my game up xD
  • Character Name: Isei

Offline Gronik

• Special Jonin Donator
  • Academy Student Poster
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2016, 21:14:24 »

Haha yeah. I have a big thing with repetition. It's my worst tendency when I write.

Yeah, been reading the dissolution story you made and it's what inspired me to create my characters background this way. Going to make the next segment tonight.

Offline Nas

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Nas has no influence.
  • meh....
    • View Profile
  • Organization:
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2016, 21:17:46 »

Haha yeah. I have a big thing with repetition. It's my worst tendency when I write.

Yeah, been reading the dissolution story you made and it's what inspired me to create my characters background this way. Going to make the next segment tonight.
The more stories the merrier
Cant wait to learn more about this Eti Himitsu xD

Offline Gronik

• Special Jonin Donator
  • Academy Student Poster
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2016, 21:21:12 »

The more stories the merrier
Cant wait to learn more about this Eti Himitsu xD

Haha yeah. You and I both.

Offline Gronik

• Special Jonin Donator
  • Academy Student Poster
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2016, 19:54:07 »

-What is this feeling.. It's so warm.. Slithering down my face.. Is it blood?... My blood...- The words run smoothly through the empty consciousness of the young Himitsu. His body slumped over before the makeshift fire pit of the aggressors camp. Blood flowing down the pale flesh, adding to the pool resting above his left eye. His wrists bruised by the cut in circulation ensued by his hands being bound.

"I don't know man... He seems like a loner.. I don't think he'll put up much of a price." The words spilled from beneath an maroon fox mask. His slender body donning an charcoal black jumpsuit fitted to be skin tight. Revealing the muscular legs resting beneath the bones torso. His words moving towards his heavier set parter. "..we haven't had an target come through this parts in months. We're low on resources and need the money. Besides, he's a shinobi. They always fetch up an high reward."

Eti's eyes flutter open, revealing the image of his captors. His eyes focusing on their physical attributes and weapons, moving to the scenery of the camp, before finally resting on the fire in the middle of the small campground. --I see.. The heavier set man wielding the blood stained club relies too much on his strength. Making him slow and possibly wreck less judging by the tattered clothing revealing cuts and scratch beneath the fabric... While the other.. Judging by his muscular legs and lean body.. Relies on his speed. Cautious by the sound of his demeanor. He poses the highest threat... If I can just get my hands free.--

The concentrated thinking is quickly silence by the slender man. His body kneeling besides Eti in a moments notice. "Hey raga! He's awake." Raga slowly moves towards the two. The wooden chair creaking at the relief of weight on its splintered legs. The broad shoulder highwayman nonchalantly waddles over to his prison. Revealing the maroon bear mask resting over his face. His body wielding armor plated robes, tattered by veteran battles of the past. The deep voice ringing through his mask towards the Himitsu. "Oh is he now?.. Even for a shinobi, I figured you'd be out cold through the night!" An bolstering laugh interrupts the mans statement "See maki? He is worth something to be awake already!"

The crouched highwayman examines Eti slightly closer. His fingers brushing against the warm liquid pooling over the prisoners eye. "Hey..." The word slithered out from Eti's smirking grin. "...you should let me go.."

The words hung high in the air as the two stared at the young Himitsu before sending out a chorus of laughter. "You got some guts kid. I'll give you that.. But.." The rounded figure of raga raises the club high in the air. "I think it's time you go back to sleep." The club is quickly shoved in a downward arc. Whistling through the air before everything fell silent. A moment of tranquility surrounding the camp. Then the screaming began.

Offline Nas

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Nas has no influence.
  • meh....
    • View Profile
  • Organization:
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2016, 20:20:52 »
ouhh Screaming.....thats always a good sign :p

Offline Gronik

• Special Jonin Donator
  • Academy Student Poster
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2016, 21:41:32 »
ouhh Screaming.....thats always a good sign :p

Haha thought so as well. Now to figure out who is screaming and why

Offline Gronik

• Special Jonin Donator
  • Academy Student Poster
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2016, 03:53:38 »
Darkness fell through the valley. The day before was filled with the glorious festivities honoring fallen heroes of the past. Nothing short of a remarkable evening. That is, until night fell onto the small village alone in the ash filled plains. Far from civilization of the hidden inferno. The pain filled nightmare makes this dreadful night seem like reality. Forcing Eti to relive his past once again.

The crackling of the beams holding the house together is what woke Eti. Not the smell of paint burning or the screams of the villagers being tormented and slaughtered outside his window. But, the sound of wood weeping as it's joints churn into ash. They came in the night, as everyone slept, they came. A band of highwaymen, in search of treasures and glory, ransack through the make shift guards like they were mere children beneath their might. Bathing the ground with their blood before scattering through the houses effortlessly. A monstrous wave of predators charging their prey.

" Eti! Wake up. We got to hide." His body weightless in his mothers arms. Being carried to the catacombs of the house made for situations just like this. "Mother? What's going on?" Eti's words breaking through panicked tears. Only to be answered with the door being slammed shut. That's when the door came crashing in. The intruders jumping Eti's mom within seconds. Her screams of help ringing through his ears as they ripped her apart right before his young mind. Mutilating her with the raging desires of men. His tears streaming down his face as his voiceless screams echo through his cerebrum. Watching from the trapdoors crevices. Only after what seemed like hours did silence finally fall upon the village. It's attackers leaving the murdered villagers laying beneath the desolated ruins of their lives.

Dawn broke, Eti dragged his ruined feet along the hardened ground, maneuvering the burnt and blood stained corpses scattered through the ruins. The air lingered with the dying screams of the once festive land. The ones he called friends now stare back at him with lifeless eyes. The nightmare shifting to the villagers surrounding him. Each and everyone creep closer and closer to Eti. Each step blocking the white space of his conscious. Hands moving to grip and tear at his clothes. Filling his thoughts with a twisted harmony. "You left us. You watched us die. You did nothing... You left us. You watched us die. You did nothing..."

Eti churned slowly against the grass plain beneath the tree. His skin drenched in the nightmare induced sweat as he mumbles his plea for forgiveness. Shaking his head slowly against the rough grassy terrain. "No... I couldn't... I was weak... No.. No.."

Raga slowly moves out of the tent. Followed by ten others that seemed to have returned from their scouting missions and acquiring provisions for the bandits. "So... He's the son of the ruined village. Thought we killed everyone.. This makes things interesting. Are you sure that is what they have on record?" Raga directing his queries towards his informant who answers back with a swift affirmative nod. Lowering himself to a kneeling position besides Eti, Raga's hand quickly engulfs a lock of his black raven hair. Lifting his mumbling head up before dropping it back down after a instant examination of his features. "Alright. Send the message to both the inferno village and hidden thunder village. Let them know who we have." A small smirk rises across his lips beneath the mask donning the broad muscular man. "Let's see what price we can fetch for this boy."