Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64066
Latest: travemunc
New This Month: 4159
New This Week: 125
New Today: 28
Stats
Total Posts: 73914
Total Topics: 20765
Most Online Today: 983
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 1
Guests: 616
Total: 627
travemunc
Google (9)
Baidu

Poll

do you agree with this kind of system for trainable stats

yes
0 (0%)
needs work
0 (0%)
not sure
0 (0%)
no
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: January 31, 2016, 05:29:44

Author Topic: chakra control system (STATS)  (Read 91135 times)

Offline SirTroll

Re: chakra control system (STATS)
« Reply #45 on: February 25, 2016, 08:00:56 »
Maybe this will help

This makes more sense :P
But where did you get 18638 from???

Offline NinjaMirage

• Shadow Sennin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • NinjaMirage has no influence.
  • I like anything fast enough to do something stupid
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Shizen_Clan

• Organization: Jutsu Hunter

« Reply #46 on: February 25, 2016, 09:04:19 »
So I was watching the  forest of chakra again today and realized i divided the experience wrong.

sakura explained the 2 energy's like this

physical energy's- made up of every cell in the body working together- this means that as an adult there is no way to train this however this is key because it's why some ninja have more chakra then others. some genetically have more physical energy the others. since your metabolism gives all the cells in your body the energy they need to function. as long as you have food this energy can be infinitely restored

1. PE Revision-this is a set value at character creation. there are 37.2 trillion cells in the body if each cell could produce 105 mV (the charge gradient of a firing neuron (gradient is the net change between resting potential and peak.)) the body's total physical energy in volts is 18,637.2 volts. 18,638 This should be the PE value at character creation. some people may produce less or more mV than others but that is the average.

I was wrong I just did the math again and its 3,906 This is  how I got the number for PE.
     cells             mV
(37.2x10^11).000105
-------------------------  =3,906 volts
         1x10^6
        Volts
The difference wont effect anything but the chakra control Mod though- all the values that run off PE can be scalled back to match the change.

so here is a new chart for the levels of chakra control

(3906xPEU )+(SE x SEU))cc level mod=sum- desired chakra in bar.
LEVEL 1  (3,906)+(1,215 x .9)).2=1000 chakra  to start.-very inefficient
                                                           MOD                             SEU         
level 1 (Academy taught =.                      .2                               .9                 
level 2 (tree climb)=                                .4                               .49
level 3 (walk on water)=                          .8                               .33        PEU
level 4 ( chose form or nature change)=  1.3                               .24         .66
level 5 ( chose form or nature change)=  1.5                               .199       .49
level 6 (change in form training)=           2                                 .109        .33

this will put most SE Stats at around 243
I keep trying to keep these at the 200 to 300 range because
I can squat 250 and bench 200
200 is a extremely high IQ score
and all the other stats can be arbitrarily assigned
values to make SE total 1215 and then build there effects off that.

Thanks for the question i probably would not have caught that if you hadn't asked.

« Last Edit: February 26, 2016, 03:36:59 by cmsurfer »

Offline f-meister

• Academy Student Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • f-meister has no influence.
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 25, 2016, 20:56:19 »
I think having a mana like bar that decreases depending on the jutsus strength kind of like ninja storm, BUT it will shine brighter or get darker the longer you go at it or the more you use. This way you will get slower (more tired) throughout the match or eventually die by overdoing it. I also like the taught of a cooldown system that stops you from using to many jutsus but you can still spam the move with a cooldown on, but the cost will be higher. Imagine Sasuke (or say a sharingan user you made) just learning amaterasu and gets him/herself locked in a pinch forcing them to use a lot of amaterasu as a last resort (similar to the fight against killer bee).

[Most my suggestions are based on making the game most accurate to recreate the anime so that you have ground work for what can be done to expand like perfect susanoo with any tailed beast. Any questions just ask.]
  • Character Name: Garo

Offline SirTroll

« Reply #48 on: February 25, 2016, 22:41:11 »
So I was watching the  forest of chakra again today and realized i divided the experience wrong.

sakura explained the 2 energy's like this

physical energy's- made up of every cell in the body working together- this means that as an adult there is no way to train this however this is key because it's why some ninja have more chakra then others. some genetically have more physical energy the others. since your metabolism gives all the cells in your body the energy they need to function. as long as you have food this energy can be infinitely restored

1. PE Revision-this is a set value at character creation. there are 37.2 trillion cells in the body if each cell could produce 105 mV (the charge gradient of a firing neuron (gradient is the net change between resting potential and peak.)) the body's total physical energy in volts is 18,637.2 volts. 18,638 This should be the PE value at character creation. some people may produce less or more mV than others but that is the average.

I was wrong I just did the math again and its 3,906 This is  how I got the number for PE.
     cells             mV
(37.2x10^11).000105
-------------------------  =3,906 volts
         1x10^6
        Volts
The difference wont effect anything but the chakra control Mod though- all the values that run off PE can be scalled back to match the change.

so here is a new chart for the levels of chakra control

(3906xPEU )+(SE x SEU))cc level mod=sum- desired chakra in bar.
LEVEL 1  (3906 x)+(1094 x .9)).2=1000 chakra  to start.-very inefficient
                                                           MOD                             SEU         
level 1 (Academy taught =.                      .2                               .9                 
level 2 (tree climb)=                                .4                               .49
level 3 (walk on water)=                          .8                               .33        PEU
level 4 ( chose form or nature change)=  1.3                               .24         .66
level 5 ( chose form or nature change)=  1.5                               .199       .49
level 6 (change in form training)=           2                                 .109        .33

this will put most SE Stats at around 243
I keep trying to keep these at the 200 to 300 range because
I can squat 250 and bench 200
200 is a extremely high IQ score
and all the other stats can be arbitrarily assigned
values to make SE total 1094 and then build there effects off that.

Thanks for the question i probably would not have caught that if you hadn't asked.

Sure thing, I mean I totally knew what I was saying and I just wanted to um 'correct' you..... :o

Offline NinjaMirage

• Shadow Sennin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
    • View Profile

« Reply #49 on: February 25, 2016, 23:40:25 »
I think having a mana like bar that decreases depending on the jutsus strength kind of like ninja storm, BUT it will shine brighter or get darker the longer you go at it or the more you use. This way you will get slower (more tired) throughout the match or eventually die by overdoing it.

@f-meister

I dont think i understand.. the problem i have with strom is it not realistic... the more you fight and the more damage you take the better combos and attacks you can do IE.YYYB-secret technique.
The anima is not what we are shooting for here. we are taking the Ideas of Chakra, Jutsu, and the shinobi world system of naruto with villages and clans and organizations and placing them in a real world simulation.

as for the amaterasu suggestion.

I suggested something like this early in the first post.

here is how a ninjutsu could work without premolded chakra-
CHIDORI jutsu info
master level jutsu-cc mod 1.6
molded activation 200 chakra (number from 1.0.8 version)
unmolded activation 150 PE and 100 SE= 400 chakra
needed unmolded+1
IF  3             +                  9                 +                   8  =molded(out of
                                                                                                  chakra)
then 150 PE       +         100 SE    =      250 TE    x      1.6 cc =unmolded
                                                               Total Energy
using a simple if then code you could make pre molded chakra the default source of the the jutsu and  unmolded the back up so long as the character has the unmolded values +1 in reserve. as you can see in battle it would be twice as hard or more to mold chakra and activate a jutsu then if activating it out of molded chakra. because of the added difficulty of programming these jutsu with this ability maybe only high level jutsu should have this ability to start.  Again the values here are only for illustrative purposes testing would be needed to get a balanced game play. this should also be a learned skill based on intelligence.

I need to rework this kind of thing for the new chakra system but I dont see why It wont still work!
« Last Edit: February 26, 2016, 00:08:14 by cmsurfer »

Offline f-meister

• Academy Student Poster
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 28, 2016, 00:43:25 »
I'm kind of getting what you are saying there. I'm not to good with the numbers behind it. I myself can just imagine how it could look already done i the game(daydreaming). What the mana/chakra system could do is to make it more dramatic. And yes the thing about it getting easier to cast the jutsu the higher level you get, if I got that one right?

Offline Fraudulent

• Pink Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Fraudulent has no influence.
  • The Rose That Grew From Concrete
    • View Profile
  • Organization: BlackboxYoru
« Reply #51 on: February 28, 2016, 01:34:57 »
Ah maths. Lovely.
internet sensation
also known as Snoopy
has a bigger dick than you

Offline NinjaMirage

• Shadow Sennin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
    • View Profile

« Reply #52 on: February 28, 2016, 05:06:53 »
I'm kind of getting what you are saying there. I'm not to good with the numbers behind it. I myself can just imagine how it could look already done i the game(daydreaming). What the mana/chakra system could do is to make it more dramatic. And yes the thing about it getting easier to cast the jutsu the higher level you get, if I got that one right?

I dont think easier is the right word... More Efficient is a better way to describe it... But the key to the system is Stamina, and How It affects PE. PE is key to taijutsu and where the majority of the energy for Ninjutsu and Genjutsu should comes from I think. For this an accurate system for stamina (IF NOT THIS ONE) Is needed. My system Ties Both Stamina and Chakra together in a accurate and Logical way... At least to me. If Jutsu were real It would take all your PE(energy in your whole body)when you first learn how, to make something like a Shadow Clone(for example) of yourself. You're basically turning energy into something solid-IE Mater, Einstein proved this was posable years ago. However where we diverge from reality is the amount of energy needed. Being able to Train in chakra control allows you to reduce the energy consumption and Lets you Fight longer with more energy than someone with out this training.

The higher the stamina- the more times you can use All the energy from your whole Body At one time. So stamina affects How Much chakra you can use Because of How stamina affects your PE.

This is why you can say someone with a lot of stamina has a lot of chakra(trains only in stamina with basic chakra control) But Someone with a lot of chakra may not have a lot of stamina(only trains in chakra control with basic stamina.)Someone like naruto that has a lot of stamina and Masters chakra control becomes extremely Powerful in terms of the amount of chakra they can whiled. This is why i recommended Not allowing People to Train Both. Or If They can It should Take Years Of Play To achieve the Max Level In Both. Because If Some one Masters Both Training There Would be NO JUTSU THEY COULD NOT USE!!!

IF I WAS TO INCLUDE SAGE MODE IN THIS IT WOULD BE A LEVEL HIGHER THAN THE NORMAL MAX LEVEL CHAKRA CONTROL.

SO NORMAL CHAKRA CONTROL
(3906 x PEU )+(SE x SEU))cc level mod=sum- desired chakra in bar. Num lock or caps key( can be pushed and left on in battle and turned off when chakra is full.

SAGE CHAKRA WOULD LOOK LIKE THIS
(3906 x PEU)2+(SE x SEU)CC Mod=Sage Chakra - must be standing still and must hold shift~ till you fill sage chakra-make the color of the normal chakra bar Purple mixing red nature energy into your Blue chakra.It would boost the Total chakra IN your bar and give you sertan buffs such as not using chakra to do 60k run and double jumps, and small buff to strangth,but only while the chakra is in your body.
As you use the sage chakra for jutsu and the like-The buff decreases by the same rate.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2016, 05:19:35 by cmsurfer »

Offline Boruto050202

• Chunin Donator
  • Genin Poster
  • Boruto050202 has no influence.
  • I will protect my comrades at the cost of my life!
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Pawa-me

• Organization: Roguhanta
« Reply #53 on: February 28, 2016, 05:22:03 »
Sage mode won't be in the game so while your sage mode stats are cool the won't be included (unless Vreg decides the he wants to implement something along those lines)
  • Character Name: Rikai Pawa-me

Offline NinjaMirage

• Shadow Sennin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
    • View Profile

« Reply #54 on: February 28, 2016, 05:29:52 »
Yeah i Know that is Why I Prefaced the Idea with IF I WAS GOING TO ADD SAGE MODE.

Personally I Would Like to see some Kind of sage mode But It dose not need to be as OP as It is in Naruto.
If it's implemented like this it could just be a extra level of chakra control that someone teaches you, giving you the effects listed above.

there could even be other levels above the normal max for Medical ninja scene in the anime anyway they require extremely high levels of chakra control. Focusing more on the energy usage training then on the actual amount of chakra.

MEDICLA NINJUTSU CHAKRA
(3906xPEU )     +       (SE x SEU))cc level mod=sum- desired chakra in bar.
training ^especially  but also ^
            |                              |
with the ability to use less SE AND PE  for Medical ninjutsu than for other Jutsu.
Because PE is so important in the system for medical ninja it would be important to use this energy efficiently from the start. so the earlier the player stats as a medical ninja the more control they should have over this energe

SO Updated Image with new Numbers
« Last Edit: February 28, 2016, 06:03:30 by cmsurfer »

Offline Kai

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Kai has no influence.
    • View Profile
    • MyAnimeList
  • Clan: Kirishima Clan
  • Organization: Yurei
« Reply #55 on: February 28, 2016, 09:18:23 »
Sage mode won't be in the game so while your sage mode stats are cool the won't be included (unless Vreg decides the he wants to implement something along those lines)

Sage Mode will be in the game.

Sage mode is planned, it'll be similar to the sage mode that you see in Naruto except it won't be related to animals. It'll just be the act of mastering natural chakra.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2016, 09:30:16 by Kai »

Offline Cryptonexin

• Genin Poster
  • Cryptonexin has no influence.
  • "Read this with your eyes closed"
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Himitsu
  • Organization: Roguhanta
« Reply #56 on: February 28, 2016, 10:21:56 »
Yeah i Know that is Why I Prefaced the Idea with IF I WAS GOING TO ADD SAGE MODE.

Personally I Would Like to see some Kind of sage mode But It dose not need to be as OP as It is in Naruto.
If it's implemented like this it could just be a extra level of chakra control that someone teaches you, giving you the effects listed above.

there could even be other levels above the normal max for Medical ninja scene in the anime anyway they require extremely high levels of chakra control. Focusing more on the energy usage training then on the actual amount of chakra.

MEDICLA NINJUTSU CHAKRA
(3906xPEU )     +       (SE x SEU))cc level mod=sum- desired chakra in bar.
training ^especially  but also ^
            |                              |
with the ability to use less SE AND PE  for Medical ninjutsu than for other Jutsu.
Because PE is so important in the system for medical ninja it would be important to use this energy efficiently from the start. so the earlier the player stats as a medical ninja the more control they should have over this energe

SO Updated Image with new Numbers

Pls stahp with the math... y u do dis evritim my brain stahp working....

Offline f-meister

• Academy Student Poster
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 28, 2016, 17:48:34 »

I dont think easier is the right word... More Efficient is a better way to describe it... But the key to the system is Stamina, and How It affects PE. PE is key to taijutsu and where the majority of the energy for Ninjutsu and Genjutsu should comes from I think. For this an accurate system for stamina (IF NOT THIS ONE) Is needed. My system Ties Both Stamina and Chakra together in a accurate and Logical way... At least to me. If Jutsu were real It would take all your PE(energy in your whole body)when you first learn how, to make something like a Shadow Clone(for example) of yourself. You're basically turning energy into something solid-IE Mater, Einstein proved this was posable years ago. However where we diverge from reality is the amount of energy needed. Being able to Train in chakra control allows you to reduce the energy consumption and Lets you Fight longer with more energy than someone with out this training.

The higher the stamina- the more times you can use All the energy from your whole Body At one time. So stamina affects How Much chakra you can use Because of How stamina affects your PE.

This is why you can say someone with a lot of stamina has a lot of chakra(trains only in stamina with basic chakra control) But Someone with a lot of chakra may not have a lot of stamina(only trains in chakra control with basic stamina.)Someone like naruto that has a lot of stamina and Masters chakra control becomes extremely Powerful in terms of the amount of chakra they can whiled. This is why i recommended Not allowing People to Train Both. Or If They can It should Take Years Of Play To achieve the Max Level In Both. Because If Some one Masters Both Training There Would be NO JUTSU THEY COULD NOT USE!!!

IF I WAS TO INCLUDE SAGE MODE IN THIS IT WOULD BE A LEVEL HIGHER THAN THE NORMAL MAX LEVEL CHAKRA CONTROL.

SO NORMAL CHAKRA CONTROL
(3906 x PEU )+(SE x SEU))cc level mod=sum- desired chakra in bar. Num lock or caps key( can be pushed and left on in battle and turned off when chakra is full.

SAGE CHAKRA WOULD LOOK LIKE THIS
(3906 x PEU)2+(SE x SEU)CC Mod=Sage Chakra - must be standing still and must hold shift~ till you fill sage chakra-make the color of the normal chakra bar Purple mixing red nature energy into your Blue chakra.It would boost the Total chakra IN your bar and give you sertan buffs such as not using chakra to do 60k run and double jumps, and small buff to strangth,but only while the chakra is in your body.
As you use the sage chakra for jutsu and the like-The buff decreases by the same rate.

Yes the stamina thing, I'm thinking you have both. Whenever you do something your stamina goes down even if just by little so that you cant travel on the other side of the map and get into a huge fight right away, you kind of have to plan your travels. This would also make a more fair fight between a pure taijutsu fighter, like you can have all the flashy jutsus you want but in the end it can still end in a draw(gameplay determined by skill.

Offline f-meister

• Academy Student Poster
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 28, 2016, 17:53:55 »

Sage Mode will be in the game.

Sage mode is planned, it'll be similar to the sage mode that you see in Naruto except it won't be related to animals. It'll just be the act of mastering natural chakra.
Would be cool to have sage mode from animal summoning later, but I guess thats a discussion for another time

Offline NinjaMirage

• Shadow Sennin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
    • View Profile

« Reply #59 on: February 28, 2016, 17:57:48 »
Exactly!!! It makes for more tactical game play!!!And much more realistic. Witch will only draw people in to the SLO world more.

I agree with Kai sage mode should simply be a very high level of chakra control utilizing nature energy
« Last Edit: February 28, 2016, 18:00:50 by cmsurfer »