Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64068
Latest: Julikiq
New This Month: 4161
New This Week: 127
New Today: 24
Stats
Total Posts: 73920
Total Topics: 20768
Most Online Today: 983
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 2
Guests: 661
Total: 672
Marinamog
Marinaaxh
Google (9)

Author Topic: your top 10 favorite anime characters.  (Read 29087 times)

Offline Shivraj

• Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Shivraj has no influence.
  • 'Sup Guys!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
Re: your top 10 favorite anime characters.
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2015, 03:01:18 »
Yeah, you should stop using gay as an insult.... Being gay isn't something a person should be ashamed of.
  • Character Name: Kazuki Raiu

Offline Sanji

• Jonin Poster
  • Sanji has no influence.
  • Change is impossible in the fog of the ignorance.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Raiu
  • Organization: RoguhantaYaiken
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2015, 06:47:05 »
hmmm...........no comment
Other Organization:
Iryō Buntai

Offline Reminance

• Hidden Thunder Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Reminance has no influence.
  • Leader of Roguhanta
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2015, 10:13:03 »
@Sanji Bitch please i was using massive sarcasm there
Ofcourse Tobirama Senju all the way ^^
  • Character Name: Reminance

Offline Sanji

• Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2015, 16:07:17 »
you know i know XD

and shiv i think it is something maybe they should ashamed of. cuz they have born a men! so they should be man not a gay.

just lets leave the gay thing and not talk about it ok (:
« Last Edit: November 12, 2015, 12:59:01 by Sanji »
Other Organization:
Iryō Buntai

Offline Reminance

• Hidden Thunder Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reminance has no influence.
  • Leader of Roguhanta
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2015, 21:05:35 »
you know i know XD

and shiv i think it is something they should ashamed, of cuz they have born for a men! so they should be man not a gay who get fucked by a women.

just lets leave the gay thing and not talk about it ok (:
Yeah lets drop it before it gets into a whole argument and whatnot...
  • Character Name: Reminance

Offline Shivraj

• Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • 'Sup Guys!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2015, 21:26:21 »
*Starts argument about it, cause some people just want to watch the world burn!* XD yeah, let's drop it.

Offline Nova

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Nova has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #21 on: November 11, 2015, 21:29:24 »
Thing is though, I completely agree with Shivraj.
You shouldn't use it as an insult.
Whatever sex a person prefers is none of your business.
I'm not gay myself, but I have no problem with any person who does feel like that. (Liking the same sex)
Using it as in insult like that might really hurt people who are like that, I know that you dislike them but you can just keep that shit to yourself.

Sorry if I went on some rant, but I just can't be bothered anymore.
I'm tired of this crap, it's 2015 for fuck sake. deal with it, people can be like whatever they want.

Offline Sanji

• Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2015, 22:06:14 »
I'm not gay myself, but I have no problem with any person who does feel like that. (Liking the same sex)
Using it as in insult like that might really hurt people who are like that, I know that you dislike them but you can just keep that shit to yourself.

I'm tired of this crap, it's 2015 for fuck sake. deal with it, people can be like whatever they want.
i think u dont want to drop the gay thing. then let me ask u did u meat with a gay who asked u to fuck him and Touched your hand then u hit him and u dont stop Until someone come and stop it. since then every time i see a gay i just go so far away so i dont do a shit. and i think no noting happen to u. well everyone hate something for a reason and thats my reason.

now lets drop this gay shit (:
Other Organization:
Iryō Buntai

Offline Shivraj

• Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • 'Sup Guys!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #23 on: November 11, 2015, 22:10:29 »

Exactly, thanks for getting it... I feel like 2015 is simultaneously the best and yet the worst time to live in lol.... But let's just drop it now. No good can come out of pointless arguments and ... well not staying on topic xD.

i think u dont want to drop the gay thing. then let me ask u did u meat with a gay who asked u to fuck him and Touched your hand then u hit him and u dont stop Until someone come and stop it. since then every time i see a gay i just go so far away so i dont do a shit. and i think no noting happen to u. well everyone hate something for a reason and thats my reason.

Tbh, if he asked me politely, I don't even mind him asking and/or touching my hand, ofc, I would turn him down, but tbh, I'd respect his courage, plus nothing wrong with taking your chances, basically just like asking your crush out.... Now, let's drop (the bass XD) this topic.

Offline Leebz

• Cursed Sennin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Leebz has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
    Yoru
« Reply #24 on: November 11, 2015, 22:13:22 »

I'm sorry, what? So a homosexual hit on you, didn't back off, you got into a fight and now you hate all homosexuals? Hmm.. Okay.. So if I was molested by a black guy, I should hate all black guys, right? No. Do not group homosexuals under a bad name for one homosexuals actions. That's like me saying I hate all Libyans because a group of them was hostile. Grow up, Sanji. The world doesn't work like that mate.
  • Character Name: Onimaro Nakai

Offline Nova

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Nova has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #25 on: November 11, 2015, 22:14:51 »

Here is the thing though, I do want you to drop it. but for always this time.
Because every single fucking time you bring it up again & how much you hate them.
No, I never had a gay person touch me, hold my hand or whatever but that's also because I don't let them or give them a feeling that they can.
No I never beat someone up just because they asked me a simple question, if you did, alright that's your bullshit not mine.

You don't go away from gays, you seem obsessed by them.
You've brought them up like 3 times in 2 weeks time alone, and to be honest, I'm pretty done with that..
Like I said earlier "It's 2015 for fuck sake, learn to fucking deal with other peoples preferences it's none of your business."
Simply hating someone because of their preferences Meh alright, but don't go around putting your HATE on to other people, if you find something and can give several reasons as to why you feel like that good. But if it's negative keep it to yourself unless it is something people can adapt to.
It's not like I keep telling you to shut up about talking about females 24/7 even though you do that in almost every single post.

I will refrain from replying on this subject anymore because we already went a-stray from the way this post was intended.

On-Topic now again please, sorry for the rant everyone else.

Offline Sanji

• Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 11, 2015, 22:41:42 »

Because every single fucking time you bring it up again & how much you hate them.
No, I never had a gay person touch me, hold my hand or whatever but that's also because I don't let them or give them a feeling that they can.
No I never beat someone up just because they asked me a simple question, if you did, alright that's your bullshit not mine.

You've brought them up like 3 times in 2 weeks time alone, and to be honest, I'm pretty done with that..
Like I said earlier "It's 2015 for fuck sake, learn to fucking deal with other peoples preferences it's none of your business."
Simply hating someone because of their preferences Meh alright, but don't go around putting your HATE on to other people, if you find something and can give several reasons as to why you feel like that good. But if it's negative keep it to yourself unless it is something people can adapt to.
It's not like I keep telling you to shut up about talking about females 24/7 even though you do that in almost every single post.

I will refrain from replying on this subject anymore because we already went a-stray from the way this post was intended.

woah. are u saying i like gays and i dont like females. if thats wt u r saying u r so wrong dude. and in my country u can find like 1 in a Month........... i dont have noting to say. but u r wrong. so wrong!!

I'm sorry, what? So a homosexual hit on you, didn't back off, you got into a fight and now you hate all homosexuals? Hmm.. Okay.. So if I was molested by a black guy, I should hate all black guys, right? No. Do not group homosexuals under a bad name for one homosexuals actions. That's like me saying I hate all Libyans because a group of them was hostile. Grow up, Sanji. The world doesn't work like that mate.
hmm u have somethings right but the others wrong. if u get molested by a black guy it is same wt gays doing that make him gay,but yea i will not talk about them again. (u know i am lying i will talk about them again when the time come)

Exactly, thanks for getting it... I feel like 2015 is simultaneously the best and yet the worst time to live in lol.... But let's just drop it now. No good can come out of pointless arguments and ... well not staying on topic xD.

Tbh, if he asked me politely, I don't even mind him asking and/or touching my hand, ofc, I would turn him down, but tbh, I'd respect his courage, plus nothing wrong with taking your chances, basically just like asking your crush out.... Now, let's drop (the bass XD) this topic.
well shiv i dont feel good when a guy that i dont even know said that shit and touching me

anyways lets drop this....maybe i want to know nova answer

Other Organization:
Iryō Buntai

Offline Esteez

• SLO Couple
  • Academy Student Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Esteez has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Organization: Jyuunishin-Usagi
« Reply #27 on: November 12, 2015, 01:25:30 »
I haven't watched a lot of different animes so they are all from the same ones pretty much cx
Not in any particular order

Hinata  (Naruto)
Mirajane ( Fairy tail)
Lisbeth (Sword art online)
Panther Lily ( Fairy tail)
Yamato (Naruto)
Jiraiya (Naruto)
Itatchi (Naruto)
Gajeel (Fairy tail)
Tsunade ( Naruto)
Natsu ( Fairy tail)
  • Character Name: Mika Himitsu

Offline Shivraj

• Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • 'Sup Guys!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #28 on: November 12, 2015, 08:48:49 »

woah. are u saying i like gays and i dont like females. if thats wt u r saying u r so wrong dude. and in my country u can find like 1 in a Month........... i dont have noting to say. but u r wrong. so wrong!!

hmm u have somethings right but the others wrong. if u get molested by a black guy it is same wt gays doing that make him gay,but yea i will not talk about them again. (u know i am lying i will talk about them again when the time come)

well shiv i dont feel good when a guy that i dont even know said that shit and touching me

I don't think you got what any single one of us said, but I'm gonna drop this.... Do remember though, next time you bring up the same thing, well... Someone else might leap on you (verbal way, you perv... xD), so if I was you, I'd probably leave the past and start anew, tbh, it's offending to some people to use gay as an insult, so it'd be great if you tried not to do that.

Peace.

Offline Sanji

• Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 12, 2015, 09:07:37 »

I don't think you got what any single one of us said, but I'm gonna drop this.... Do remember though, next time you bring up the same thing, well... Someone else might leap on you (verbal way, you perv... xD), so if I was you, I'd probably leave the past and start anew, tbh, it's offending to some people to use gay as an insult, so it'd be great if you tried not to do that.

Peace.
yea @Shivraj  i did not get wt all said in the first but now i do i think i was wrong i just get that from wt leebz said (So if I was molested by a black guy or I hate all Libyans because a group of them was hostile. but know i get it not everyone like one.
and for everyone got insult from me i am sorry i was wrong. and @bloberfish i forgot about u. if  i did remembered i will not say a shit about that.
and mars was jk he is not gay XD

Peace (:

and thanks for the info guys.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2015, 13:03:13 by Sanji »
Other Organization:
Iryō Buntai