Forum > Shinobi Life Online Discussion

Rogue Ninja Debate

(1/2) > >>

Mars:
Inspired by Leebz's clan post

Do you think it's a smart idea to announce that you'll be a rogue ninja on the forum?

Shadow1759:
It doesn't matter at all. For the VERY FEW people who actually know your character's name and that you are going to go rogue in the giant flood of players just starting to play/playing without looking throughout the forum, they can do nothing. If they attack you under the pretext that you are a rogue, they'll either be arrested or they'll have to go rogue their self. So it's a pretty pointless question of whether or not you are going to do it, because if you are a member of Katakiuchi like we are, you are obviously a rogue. If you state you are a rogue, or you don't, it won't matter.

Why is it that every time I try and say something it comes off as very rude ;-; If it was interpreted that way, I apologize Mars-chan <3

m4r1us:

--- Quote from: Shadow1759 on December 06, 2014, 21:54:26 ---It doesn't matter at all. For the VERY FEW people who actually know your character's name and that you are going to go rogue in the giant flood of players just starting to play/playing without looking throughout the forum, they can do nothing. If they attack you under the pretext that you are a rogue, they'll either be arrested or they'll have to go rogue their self. So it's a pretty pointless question of whether or not you are going to do it, because if you are a member of Katakiuchi like we are, you are obviously a rogue. If you state you are a rogue, or you don't, it won't matter.

Why is it that every time I try and say something it comes off as very rude ;-; If it was interpreted that way, I apologize Mars-chan <3

--- End quote ---

/debate

Mars:
i got shrekd
deb8 lost

Leebz:
Shortest debate EVER xD

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version