Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64367
Latest: pharmacy online shopping
New This Month: 236
New This Week: 72
New Today: 14
Stats
Total Posts: 75659
Total Topics: 21549
Most Online Today: 1344
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 4
Guests: 971
Total: 983

Author Topic: My SUGGESTIONS to the FAQs (Logical)  (Read 2139 times)

Offline Tasty

• Academy Student Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Tasty has no influence.
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
My SUGGESTIONS to the FAQs (Logical)
« on: December 15, 2014, 06:21:01 »
Will this be a multiplayer game?
   No comment

Will it be free to play?
   No comment

What will I be able to buy with real money in-game?
   No comment

If I cant have a special ability, how will my character be different from everyone else?
   No comment?

Will there be “friendly fire” (attacking teammates)?
   Warning indicator either text or visual when attacking teammates

What happens when I die in Shinobi Life Online?
   Lose all your carrying items (Hardcore mode)
        Having a house to safely store other gear you do not want to risk losing

Will you be able to start as a child and age as you play?
   no comment

Will there be missions and how will they work?
   Missions grant XP and money based off of difficulty upon return. Loot varies between mission difficulty
      -Village missions-: Receive missions from the Hokage's NPC assistant (like Shizune) depending on your rank since players who can become Hokage cannot give missions. Missions difficulty
      (D, C, B, A, S) are unlocked bases upon rank (Genin, Chuunin, Jounin). Higher ranks unlock mission difficulties
      -Reputation missions-: Found throughout the world from random NPCs. This concept allows rogue ninjas to still be able to quest, as well as for those who decide stay with the village
      to explore and grind missions. Unlike the village missions, anyone, regardless of village ranking, are able to accept any level of difficulty

Will there be safe havens ( places where you cannot attack or be attacked )?
   Completing missions inside and out of the village (very limited game exploration if there isn't) can be both extremely time consuming and frustrating. Always looking over your shoulder for
   PKer's while doing missions or training can turn a 20 minute mission into 3 hours of torture. (No thanks)
   Being within the villages, and outside of villages need to be safe. Creating areas like RuneScape's wilderness, where more difficult missions and higher rewarding missions are located far
   away from towns and villages would give both grinders the ability to grind, and PKer's the ability to PK, for even higher rewards.

How will I be able to join a village?
   No comment

Can I have a kekkei genkai or special ability?
   If given the ability to become an Uchiha member, and the capability of developing sharingan/rennigan, this class of ninja will definitely be extremely saturated compared to other classes due
   to the popularity and strength. If the sharingan will be introduced into the game, it needs to be both balanced. Not only that, but also needs  the same concept as inheriting a village's
   combined chakra nature with the 1:500 possibility, if not harder to receive. The same idea goes with the Hyuga clan's eye power.

how many jutsus will there be and how many can i learn
   20 -learned jutsus- as mentioned. "3 levels of strength for each jutsu" wouldn't make sense. This would only clump players too close together. You spend 100x more towards your skills than the
   other guy? I assume you don't want to be in the same level of power. The gap needs to be spread out. Each jutsu strength needs to scale of either your combat level, or if there are going to be
   separate skills, a "ninjutsu" skill. Levels 1-99, each level requiring more xp to level (example from runescape)? Or maybe uncapped levels to reach Madara Uchiha god status?
   -discovered jutsus-[RARE]: From my reputation mission idea; only if you are lucky enough to receive a "secret family jutsu" as a reward of a mission, you also need to be lucky enough to have
   the same chakra nature it requires (Cant use it? Sell it to someone that uses that chakra nature). Explore the world boss hunting with your clan to slaughter -escaped experiments- that have stolen Orochimaru's -hidden jutsu scrolls- for potential drops.

How will gentusu work?
   Genjutsu: Fatigue your opponent reducing stats/slows and lightly fades the user's screen black. Severity will increase as genjutsu level increase.

Can I create my own jutsus?
   No comment

Will I be able to summon?
   No comment

Can I be a jinchuuriki?
   No comment

Can I be a Kage or a rogue ninja?
   Personally, letting players become a Kage is pointless, and is not as important as the actual game play itself. But if it is introduced into the game, create a wall with former kage's IGN
   inscribed for others to see
   Become a rogue ninja by crossing out your headband with a line.
      concept: If you want to re enter the village again, you must pay a fine.

Can I start my own clan or join one?
   no comment

How will my chakra nature be determined?
   There needs to be only 6 villages. 5 representing only fire, water, wind, earth, and lightning alone, with a central village that is mixed (the ability to use all, but at a weaker strength for
   each element compared to the villages that focus all strength towards one style) with a chance of unlocking a third combination. The 5 with the only 1 style will eventually unlock a second
   random chakra nature, making a combination at a 25% as mentioned.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2014, 06:26:02 by Tasty »

Offline Mars

• Hidden Hill Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Mars has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
  • Organization: Yürei
Re: My SUGGESTIONS to the FAQs (Logical)
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2014, 15:43:15 »
A lot of information in there is wrong, I'm not sure if you were suggesting things or if you were lead to believe false things.
  • Character Name: Kuria Hinode

Offline Leebz

• Cursed Sennin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Leebz has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
    Yoru
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2014, 18:30:20 »
I think he is suggesting things to be answers to these questions.. Idk
  • Character Name: Onimaro Nakai

Offline Tasty

• Academy Student Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Tasty has no influence.
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2014, 05:33:16 »
They are suggestions. Like the titles says ;)

Recent Topics

Top Posters

Mars
Reminance
Shivraj
m4r1us
Manuster
NinjaMirage
Nova
taigakun
Fraudulent
Konohuro