Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64464
Latest: mozgyou
New This Month: 333
New This Week: 9
New Today: 9
Stats
Total Posts: 76740
Total Topics: 22284
Most Online Today: 1181
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 3
Guests: 995
Total: 1007

Author Topic: Control Panel  (Read 2044 times)

Offline niccosan

• Genin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • niccosan has no influence.
  • Trust Your Friend, Do Your Best, Never Giveup
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kiirioissen
Control Panel
« on: July 15, 2015, 06:31:37 »
I've see in game and some player said that we are a bit hard to attack without auto aim and i said something that looks like + in the middle. And what about if just add a control panel, i mean option that included some tabs ( Controls, Graphics/Quality, and Sound). So we can configure the control as what we as player like, we can change the button except for the jutsu, it still use the number, it can be changed, We can configure the button/keys for moving or anything, mouse sensivity, and some more other thing, the clarity of the chatbox, and add some button to minimize or make the chatbox larger or smaller. That control panel I think can be access by press the pause button, idk which button it is, if we use ESC it will make the screen change to window mode, i sugget just use P. :)
« Last Edit: July 15, 2015, 06:33:17 by niccosan »

• Character Name: Kiiroissen Niccosan
Kiirioissen

Offline chX

• Special Jonin Donator
  • Academy Student Poster
  • chX has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Himitsu Clan

Re: Control Panel
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2015, 07:08:29 »
I might be wrong, but I believe the next or future update will introduce limited chakra/stamina so it won't be viable to constantly jump/run around. This will somewhat make it easier to hit people and you'll need to be a more strategic player to survive and win.

I agree with the control panel idea, but remember that it's early days and I'm sure Vreg is busy working on all the fundamental features to make the game better.
  • Character Name: chX

Offline Vreg

• CEO/Lead Software Engineer
  • Administrator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.
  • I run this place.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2015, 08:29:08 »
I might be wrong, but I believe the next or future update will introduce limited chakra/stamina so it won't be viable to constantly jump/run around. This will somewhat make it easier to hit people and you'll need to be a more strategic player to survive and win.

I agree with the control panel idea, but remember that it's early days and I'm sure Vreg is busy working on all the fundamental features to make the game better.
What he said.
  • Character Name: Vuregu

Offline niccosan

• Genin Poster
  • niccosan has no influence.
  • Trust Your Friend, Do Your Best, Never Giveup
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kiirioissen
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2015, 03:57:48 »
Well, i'm glad to hear that :D Cool guys