Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64072
Latest: Julianr
New This Month: 4165
New This Week: 131
New Today: 21
Stats
Total Posts: 73937
Total Topics: 20785
Most Online Today: 759
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 1
Guests: 710
Total: 722
Julianr
Google (11)

Author Topic: SeikyouHitomi Clan  (Read 21778 times)

Offline UbichiKo

• Academy Student Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • UbichiKo has no influence.
  • Ur jutsu doesn't have anything awesome.Dnt blame m
    • View Profile
  • Clan: SeikyouHitomi

SeikyouHitomi Clan
« on: October 17, 2015, 19:15:20 »
Clan name: SeikyouHitomi

Clan logo:

Founder: The old Suyikato

Leader: ( i don't know if i can be a clan leader, i'm not even a genin)

Affiliation: Vilages and countries, are affraid of this clan power and rejected all SeikyouHitomi. Ninjas of this clan are condemned to live in hazardous places like Forgotten forests and high mountains.

Clan history: This clan is one of the eldest clan, but unlike others which are respected. This one is only feared by everyone. Indeed the power that each member can obtain only by opening his eyes is incredible.
Everything began 3 centuries ago, in a village called "The village shown by tears" (it doesn't exist anymore).
That Village was known as a place of pilgrimage for every ninja who had obtained his diploma. Villagers were all farmer, or priest for several divinities and surprisingly there were not any conflict between worships. Farmers fed priests and priests taught to farmer's children.
One of those children was called Suyikato, he was famous in the village to be as clever as other priests but unable to carry a light haystack. moreover he was so weak that it was hard for him to walk correctly.  With the help of Br. Migabo his master, he learned to live with this weakness and finally exceled in writing and reading of religious texts. During ceremonies everyone was listening to him as if they were under a powerful witchery, although that was only his charisma. Unfortunately one day, while he was picking his favorite book "Everything goes well" he stumbled on the carpet and put out his eyes. Since then he became totaly blind. That was the worst smiting that would have happened to him, the only thing he was doing well was reading and learning from books! He lived with this encumbrance over 2 years. Yet, a monday, while he was dreaming under the rain, he remembered about a tale he had read at the beginning of his studies. That tale were about a man who was born without eyes. The man after 30 years of life in the darkness had finnally saw through a pair of amethysts after executing a strange pact.
Suyikato tried to remember as well as he can the different stages of the rite. He found the jewels easily and started the ceremony.
He only had to put amethysts covered by holy water on his eyes and sing a stupid prayer.
The temple was the perfect place to do that, hidden of  people and peaceful. The young boy did the pact perfectly without doing any mistake except one, he took a glass filled with sheep blood instead of water. When he stood up he was crying. That was so beautiful he was not blind anymore and was able to see everything around (yes EVERYthing !). That was wondeful for him. But when villagers saw him with that gems on the face shouting everywhere that he was able to see again. They quickly thought he was baleful and bad for the village, therefore they chased him away.
Thenceforth Suyikato, wander alone on roads looking for berries to survive. Someday he met a gang of thieves. When they saw him, they laughed till one of them understood that this child wore precious gems. They approached, looked to him and the ugliest one took a knife to take off the amethysts. Suyikato closed his eyes. Nothing happened. When he opened his eyes he saw, each thief on the ground at approximately 20 meters...

Unique traits: All members of the clan are descendants of Suyikato. They are skinny, pale and with dull hairs. (look like my char):

Strengths: The eyes (like a rinnegan) allows clan members to push or attract everything, summon different creatures, use parts of his body like mechanism (rocket, blades, laser etc...), absorb ninjutsus/chakra and can heal himself or others. (of course IG cooldown or important cost must be sets). They also have great stock of chakra.

Weaknesses: Like their ancestor, SeikyouHitomi members have bad physical shape/strenght, they are really weak at Taijutsu and not resistant.

Rankings: (See in the future.)

Members: Ubichiko.
(u see the previous drawing, i can update him if u join the clan and send me a picture of ur character)

Rules: Young unskilled ninjas have to stay in the clan base until they are with a sensei. If a SeikyouHitomi is loosing a fight against an unknown ennemy he have to flee away or destroy his eyes (in order to save the clan secret). U can't use clan technic on another clan member except during training or against a betrayer.

Sorry for mistakes (i'm not english ^^)

for clan members only (XD): SeikyouHitomiClan

« Last Edit: October 17, 2015, 19:52:43 by UbichiKo »

Get out of my way !

Offline Shivraj

• Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Shivraj has no influence.
  • 'Sup Guys!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
Re: SeikyouHitomi Clan
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2015, 20:20:05 »
Ummm, man, you won't get a Kekkei Genkai just for you and your clan :P and there is (probably) not going to be a rinnegan in game, the closest we'll get, is the eyes of the Lightning God, which is only available for Vreg, the administrator and the project lead dev, to have, so if you plan to get a KG like the one you mentioned above the amethyst eyes or smh, probably better to change it :3
  • Character Name: Kazuki Raiu

Offline Nova

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Nova has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2015, 20:21:10 »
You can't decide for your clan to have a KKG (Kekkai Genkai), whether you will get one is completely random.
And the power that said KKG was supposed to have, I doubt that will be in the game.. However you can suggest that KKG on a specific thread.
Other than that good luck with your clan.

Offline UbichiKo

• Academy Student Poster
    • View Profile

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2015, 20:45:32 »
Thanks ^^. i'm not doing a final thread and of course i'm not asking for my clan to get "litteraly" the rinnegan(i know about copyright etc...) but we can imagine that Vreg might be the clan leader for example. Moreover i read that dojutsu wasn't done yet but that they will be, so if a similar (not exactly same) kkg should be done that would be nice. When i'm speaking about weakness, it's real weakness look my char, he really look as weak as a carcass.

I've a question, if i call the rinnegan: ameshisutoHitomi (amethyste eyes) and that i change effects/powers can it be done?
« Last Edit: October 17, 2015, 20:49:25 by UbichiKo »

Get out of my way !

Offline Leebz

• Cursed Sennin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Leebz has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
    Yoru
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2015, 18:46:41 »
Thanks ^^. i'm not doing a final thread and of course i'm not asking for my clan to get "litteraly" the rinnegan(i know about copyright etc...) but we can imagine that Vreg might be the clan leader for example. Moreover i read that dojutsu wasn't done yet but that they will be, so if a similar (not exactly same) kkg should be done that would be nice. When i'm speaking about weakness, it's real weakness look my char, he really look as weak as a carcass.

I've a question, if i call the rinnegan: ameshisutoHitomi (amethyste eyes) and that i change effects/powers can it be done?

You can't say Vreg will be your leader lol. He doesn't plan on being part of any player made clan due to the OPness. As for asking for a Kekkei Genkai, you cannot. you can suggest the idea but it'll probably go to a different clan. The chances of getting one for your clan is 0.01% maybe even less. So the chances of you getting the one you suggested is low too. The chances of your suggestion even being implemented is even lower.

Overall, good clan. Bad idea trying to make it OP with your KG idea and assuming Vreg will join you.
  • Character Name: Onimaro Nakai

Offline UbichiKo

• Academy Student Poster
    • View Profile

« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2015, 19:55:08 »
Then i will continue to hope in god or in Santa and we will see...
Or totaly erase this from my mind and create or join an other organisation which will destroy this world rejecting idea of progress X)
« Last Edit: October 18, 2015, 20:02:39 by UbichiKo »

Get out of my way !

Offline Reminance

• Hidden Thunder Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Reminance has no influence.
  • Leader of Roguhanta
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2015, 20:00:33 »
Then i will continue to hope in god or in Santa and we will see...
e

Thats your best bet yeah...
Goodluck with the Clan and welcome to SLO ^^
(I assume you are new)
  • Character Name: Reminance

Offline UbichiKo

• Academy Student Poster
    • View Profile

« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2015, 21:05:02 »
Thanks. And MAAAN !!?? Is there only Himitsu here X) .

Get out of my way !

Offline Nova

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Nova has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2015, 21:40:33 »
Himitsu masterrace gogogo

Offline Sanji

• Jonin Poster
  • Sanji has no influence.
  • Change is impossible in the fog of the ignorance.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Raiu
  • Organization: RoguhantaYaiken
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2015, 21:45:20 »
Thanks. And MAAAN !!?? Is there only Himitsu here X) .
there is but himitsu have the most online players XD
Other Organization:
Iryō Buntai

Offline UbichiKo

• Academy Student Poster
    • View Profile

« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2015, 22:09:44 »
I 'm new and think about a game with diversity: i only see himitsu W.T.F ^^ .
But with the prealpha it already look pretty nice don't worry.

Get out of my way !

Offline limits

• Jonin Poster
  • limits has no influence.
  • pls no hate
    • View Profile
  • Organization: Yaiken
« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2015, 22:21:54 »
Yajirobi (my clan) has the strongest members, and to answer your question, most of the active people are in a clan/org, the ones who come on don't stay to look around, so yea, you'll be seeing himitsu as the biggest clan.
  • Character Name: Kiyashe

Offline UbichiKo

• Academy Student Poster
    • View Profile

« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2015, 22:56:40 »
First i enjoy ur uchihas dancing! and i'm glad to see a chokara here.
If someone see this post tell me if u enjoy the idea of a clan user of mokuton(wood) with a special variant which use bambooooo like sharp, and swift jutsu. :)

Get out of my way !

Offline limits

• Jonin Poster
  • limits has no influence.
  • pls no hate
    • View Profile
  • Organization: Yaiken
« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2015, 23:14:10 »
if you wanna suggest a jutsu, suggest it here : http://www.shinobilifeonline.com/index.php/topic,498.180.html
  • Character Name: Kiyashe

Offline UbichiKo

• Academy Student Poster
    • View Profile

« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2015, 23:48:07 »
Thanks, i did it.

Get out of my way !