Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64346
Latest: Zonai_Cat
New This Month: 215
New This Week: 51
New Today: 6
Stats
Total Posts: 75586
Total Topics: 21514
Most Online Today: 1375
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 4
Guests: 1108
Total: 1122
Robbkk
Davidiyb
EdithSoure
Keithlat
Google (AdSense)
Google (9)

Author Topic: Just a Question ;)  (Read 2165 times)

Offline KONDs

• Academy Student Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • KONDs has no influence.
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
Just a Question ;)
« on: November 18, 2015, 11:53:47 »
Hey mans i'm new here i just started to read the forum, in the faq we have a question about trasportation and a noticed that we didn't have teletraportation on that

we will be able to learn a kind of teletrasportation jutsu or anything like that?
 :D :D

• Character Name: KONDs

Offline Leebz

• Cursed Sennin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Leebz has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
    Yoru
Re: Just a Question ;)
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2015, 16:02:52 »
Hey mans i'm new here i just started to read the forum, in the faq we have a question about trasportation and a noticed that we didn't have teletraportation on that

we will be able to learn a kind of teletrasportation jutsu or anything like that?
 :D :D

"teletraportation"
"teletrasportation"
What are these words you speak of? Are you talking about preventing a user from casting a transportation jutsu with something like an anti-transportation jutsu? If so, I don't think such a thing exists and not sure if such a thing would exist. I see where you are coming from though (To stop people getting away) however, we will have stun like jutsus and also types of genjutsus that would most likely hold people in place or prevent some sort of escape. I don't think we need a specific jutsu for such a task when there will most likely be several jutsu that could do the job if used well and are not so blatant as "Transportation preventing jutsu"

If you meant a type of teleport-like jutsu where it summons items/weapons then I believe such a thing is going to exist (Like Tenten's style)

If you meant teleport to some cities with a group of allies, I think that is a little OP and breaking away from the ideals the game has though I could be wrong in thinking this.

I hope I helped in some way answering your confusing question.
  • Character Name: Onimaro Nakai

Offline Mars

• Hidden Hill Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Mars has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
  • Organization: Yürei
Re: Just a Question ;)
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2015, 16:52:36 »
There will probably be a high tier jutsu for teleportation, though I doubt it will be common.
  • Character Name: Kuria Hinode