Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64346
Latest: Zonai_Cat
New This Month: 215
New This Week: 51
New Today: 5
Stats
Total Posts: 75604
Total Topics: 21529
Most Online Today: 1187
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 3
Guests: 1103
Total: 1115
Irinttl
EdithSoure
Irinumn
Google (AdSense)
Google (8)

Author Topic: Using Different Chakra Natures  (Read 7875 times)

Offline Sanji

• Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Sanji has no influence.
  • Change is impossible in the fog of the ignorance.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Raiu
  • Organization: RoguhantaYaiken
Re: Using Different Chakra Natures
« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2016, 19:43:32 »
ok so i HAVE read all the FAQs and do understand the object of this game and am super excited about it...there is one thing that everyone seems to be forgetting if you are trying to be real at all
not everyone is a shinobi, this is why every time that the hidden leaf was attacked that they evacuate everyone with out the ability to control chakra to a secure location.

when a academy student first learns to control chakra the first thing they learn is how to use it for
defence... clone jutsu and substitution jutsu, their ability to attack is limited to shuriken and kunai
jutsu and taijutsu with the substitution jutsu mastered any attack is basically reduced to 0 damage anyway this is why i think kunai can be just as powerful as ninjutsu. this is as real as i expect the game to be which is why i am so excited about this game because most of this is planed.....my worry, from what i have read from everyones elses posts, is that its going to turn into a game of ninjutsu were the only thing that can kill you is a giant cloud of clashing chakra on the battlefield in a deathmatch or in-game. i think people are thinking this way because all anyone can use right now is ninjutsu and it's getting people kinda thinking one way

ninjutsu should be used the way the ino-sika-cho formation is used as a combination attack
that would guarantee victory over any number of opponents for this it takes team work so @Shivraj YES again

and to make teamwork advisable it should be real. if you go out alone and you are attacked because you got to close to a shinobi hidden with ill intent....you better be prepared to die even if its a kunai that kills you.... this is what a shinobi's life is...online or otherwize.
But dude, have you ever imagined that you made a character, you trained the character, you reached jonin after 7 months or more of playing, then you head out for a mission, and guess what? A KUNAI HITS YOU! Guess who killed you? A noob who just joined the game, he hit your heart, would you be happy? That is not realism, that is just idiotic. Did you see the Fourth Shinobi War? How else were people being killed? CHAKRA, why would you make it so that ONE KUNAI can kill you if it hits the heart, or the side of your neck?
wt u said is 200% true. that's why i hate this kind of game.
Other Organization:
Iryō Buntai

Offline Shivraj

• Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Shivraj has no influence.
  • 'Sup Guys!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2016, 05:45:55 »
your forgetting the faq the player can decide to kill you or not and if you have a  medical ninja with you he/she can render first aid to prevent that(i would imagine, i didn't see anything like that in the FAQ but it would make sense)then a tactical retreat to the nearest village for the hole squad would happen. this would count as a defeat for everyone in the squad but you would stay alive. i guess i never really explained my ideas well for the benefits of teamwork. but it would all work out and the game would really be more fun for everyone. if a new player could kill someone who was more experienced if they were caught off guard in the right circumstances.

and if you have trained and played for 7 months and don't know that a team increases your chances of survival then id say your not that experienced. just lucky
personally i would not be running around without a substitution jutsu active and even a counter stacked on top of the jutsu

as for fire healing that obviously makes no sense... but it would disrupt the chemical bonds of the poison in your system making the poison non toxic and since its your own chakra the heat that it generates to your organs would be mild... you would take a little damage but its better then dying of poison. this was just an example of a way chakra natures can be used in other none obvious ways... not to suggest that it be put in the game.

sorry for continually editing this post i just what to be as clear about my ideas as i can
and i am not very good at text communication.
If the player chooses to kill you, then you have no hope, but if they don't, well then, you'll wake up in a hospital. My point still stands

Doesn't matter if you're in a team, if a kunai DOES hit you, and the one that threw the kunai decides to kill you, they'll get kileld, but you'll die too.

I'm not much of a chemist, but I know you're talking about microscopic precision, not sure a warrior has that, not sure ANY human can do that, plus, the heat being mild doesn't matter, you're basically evaporating poison, or near evaporating it, and the poison boiling will still hurt as much as normal boiling water. (or maybe worse if the boiling point become higher because of the poison)

like I said, let's leave healing to the meds. Let everyone have their own role, as you said, it won't be much of a team if everyone is every role ranging from Tank to DPS, Healer to Mage etc.
  • Character Name: Kazuki Raiu

Offline Kayleb

• Chunin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Kayleb has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Himitsu
  • Organization: Roguhanta

« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2016, 13:17:16 »
It was brought to my attention that many people do not fully understand how chakra affinity works. Many believe you can only use the affinities you are born with in Naruto. http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Nature_Transformation please read this and you will understand why it is possible.
  • Character Name: Dawg

Offline lollernoob9

• Temari Sennin Donator
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • lollernoob9 has no influence.
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Amigake
  • Organization: Jyuunishin-Niwatori
« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2016, 19:09:40 »
I support this idea as long as it caps at half strength. Tho for that earth wall....would the size be reduced? Itll take a lot of time to make adjusted jutsu and likely come on the table after full release.
  • Character Name: Shishida Amigake
A danger foreseen is half avoided.

Offline Kayleb

• Chunin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Kayleb has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Himitsu
  • Organization: Roguhanta

« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2016, 20:43:06 »
I support this idea as long as it caps at half strength. Tho for that earth wall....would the size be reduced? Itll take a lot of time to make adjusted jutsu and likely come on the table after full release.

I'd say that the wall should be full size, just twice as easy to destroy. It would still be disadvantageous to use other elements apart from in very specific circumstances. If it takes forever to train on top of that, there's just no way it would be overpowered, it would just make the game far more interesting.
  • Character Name: Dawg