Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64364
Latest: RicardoSpoff
New This Month: 233
New This Week: 69
New Today: 18
Stats
Total Posts: 75651
Total Topics: 21549
Most Online Today: 1219
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 5
Guests: 1171
Total: 1187
Andreasbly
Julianr
Viktorighm
EdithSoure
Igorwyj
Google (AdSense)
Google (9)
Baidu

Author Topic: Mastering your chakra nature  (Read 2922 times)

Offline limits

• Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • limits has no influence.
  • pls no hate
    • View Profile
  • Organization: Yaiken
Mastering your chakra nature
« on: January 05, 2016, 14:31:26 »
Imo, i think it would be a nice thing to add if you could 'Master' a chakra nature(only one), after mastering said chakra nature, take lightning for example, you could have the option to have 'Lightning Master' as a title above your name, also you would get a cloak, which you can customize it's colour, but the chakra nature you have mastered, that's the logo which will stay on the back of the cloak, and an aura which surrounds you so for lightning it would be yellow, the aura only takes place if you put on the cloak, that way spy missions are still able to completed.

Mastering a nature should be an extremely hard thing to do which should require you to be an expert in atleast 12/20 jutsu's in your chakra nature, that way it's a hard to get.

An exam should also be given which requires you to show your worth against other people going for the title of 'Master', and if you have a 2nd chakra nature, you should only be allowed to use the one you're trying to get masters in.

• Character Name: Kiyashe

Offline Nova

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Nova has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
Re: Mastering your chakra nature
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2016, 14:50:40 »
Sounds interesting, but if they're going for master wouldn't they need to know every ability of that said nature? or would that be too hard.
I'm liking the idea though, hope something like it will be implemented

Offline limits

• Jonin Poster
  • limits has no influence.
  • pls no hate
    • View Profile
  • Organization: Yaiken
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2016, 15:00:26 »
I was going to put 20/20 but knowing that many seals would be way too hard to remember, especially if you're also going to use your 2nd chakra nature
  • Character Name: Kiyashe

Offline Konohuro

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2016, 15:35:22 »
I like the idea, except the aura thing. I wouldn't like to see something like this in a game like SLO, where your screen gets crowded because of different special effects meant to turn you into someone awesome but instead making you something... common:

Maybe it's just me, but something like this just shows me the "quality" of the game.
But who knows, maybe it won't look like that even with those special effects implemented.

Offline Kayleb

• Chunin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Kayleb has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Himitsu
  • Organization: Roguhanta

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2016, 17:35:07 »
I like this idea. It's sorta like the fire cape in Runescape. I think it's a good idea, I personally think the aura should only come up around you if you are wearing a cape, and have used a lightning jutsu within the last 60 seconds, so it would only appear when fighting with lightning jutsu. I would suggest: yellow for lightning, red for fire, blue for water, silver for wind, and I'm really not sure about earth, brown would look quite bad, maybe black? I'd especially like it if the aura looked like this: https://gyazo.com/ed40f8dc9d0f72bad5e53732f4d6410b , like in galactik football. Kinda like the Raikage's but not completely covering the body.
  • Character Name: Dawg

Offline NinjaMirage

• Shadow Sennin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • NinjaMirage has no influence.
  • I like anything fast enough to do something stupid
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Shizen_Clan

• Organization: Jutsu Hunter

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2016, 18:26:00 »
it sounds like a good idea, fun and competitive. but to get master you would probably have to only train lightning(or whatever nature you are going after) and this would be a bad idea because you would be vulnerable to wind style users... but if you want the fame of it then i say more power to you and good luck!!!

Recent Topics

Top Posters

Mars
Reminance
Shivraj
m4r1us
Manuster
NinjaMirage
Nova
taigakun
Fraudulent
Konohuro