Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64364
Latest: RicardoSpoff
New This Month: 233
New This Week: 69
New Today: 18
Stats
Total Posts: 75650
Total Topics: 21549
Most Online Today: 1169
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 6
Guests: 1126
Total: 1144

Author Topic: Learning to control your nature  (Read 1318 times)

Offline Kayleb

• Chunin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Kayleb has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Himitsu
  • Organization: Roguhanta

Learning to control your nature
« on: January 10, 2016, 10:51:13 »
I've been re-watching a lot of Naruto fights and interesting episodes recently. One of the episodes I watched was Naruto learning to control his wind element before creating rasenshuriken. I'd suggest something like this for SLO. This would come in the form of some kind of quest early on, teaching you how to control your affinity nature, as Naruto did. The quest shouldn't be hard, but shinobi shouldn't be able to use elemental jutsu until they have completed this quest.

I'd also suggest a harder quest at jonin for when a second nature affinity becomes available.

The quest should be different for each nature. E.g. To control fire you have to spend time trying to spark wood. To control water you have to spend time trying to soak a cloth.

This shouldn't take long, but I think it would be a great addition to the early quests in the game, and it would show why shinobi are able to use each nature.

• Character Name: Dawg

Recent Topics

Top Posters

Mars
Reminance
Shivraj
m4r1us
Manuster
NinjaMirage
Nova
taigakun
Fraudulent