Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64354
Latest: LeonUO
New This Month: 223
New This Week: 59
New Today: 10
Stats
Total Posts: 75629
Total Topics: 21549
Most Online Today: 1265
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 4
Guests: 1089
Total: 1103

Author Topic: Clan creators/leaders KKG  (Read 5426 times)

Offline Boruto050202

• Chunin Donator
  • Genin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Boruto050202 has no influence.
  • I will protect my comrades at the cost of my life!
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Pawa-me

• Organization: Roguhanta
Clan creators/leaders KKG
« on: January 23, 2016, 07:22:06 »
I think that if you create a clan you should get the keke genkai because if you create the clan then you are the clan leader ( or you will be if you start as a child ) and the clan leader has the keke genkai in the anime then why not the game ? and once taijutsu is introduced than the kkg will be tested by the clan leaders and mods can watch to see if something is to po or weak.

• Character Name: Rikai Pawa-me

Offline Kai

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Kai has no influence.
    • View Profile
    • MyAnimeList
  • Clan: Kirishima Clan
  • Organization: Yurei
Re: Clan creators/leaders KKG
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2016, 07:51:56 »
Sorry, i don't understand you clearly.

Are you saying if you create a clan now then you should get a kekkei genkai or everyone who creates a clan now and in the future?

In the anime not every clan leader has a kekkei genkai, it's a rare thing. If everyone possessed one it wouldn't be rare or special. It will be the same in SLO, there will be a low chance of getting a KG.

If Vreg wanted to test KG i'm sure he would give it to everyone, donators or sennin donators. Not just to people in clans.

Btw, you can't start as a child. Only as an adult. 

Offline Mars

• Hidden Hill Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Mars has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
  • Organization: Yürei
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2016, 10:30:44 »
Why should your clan get a Kekkei Genkai and not everyone else's?
How is your clan iconic or inspiring?

Your clan was literally made today, you've not contributed to the game so why should you get a Kekkei Genkai?
Not being rude, that's just my opinion.
In my mind the only people who should be 'gifted' a kekkei genkai are those who have stuck around the game and are incredibly loyal not some nobody. But even then, that ruins the point of KG being random.
  • Character Name: Kuria Hinode

Offline Yaminoyori

• Academy Student Poster
  • Yaminoyori has no influence.
  • It's better be good...
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hadokawa

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2016, 10:39:05 »
Well, the idea of KKG was (from what I read from FAQ) to build clans around people who initially had KKG and decided to make one, so people creating a character later - choosing said clan - would have a chance to get this, specific bloodline.

It's kinda odd, taking in account the mechanical aspect of the game, since this would mean, we'd have to start with a set roster of clans, that would end up to be chosen by the player. With information about said clans, one could determine what kind of bloodline would be possibly inherited. Thus making the whole "random" thing a little not random at all.

On the other side, if making a clanless character and rolling a random bloodline - would mean that the character is a sort of a bastard baby from said clan (if the corresponding bloodline matches).

To be honest, from my point of view, the whole idea of "random" KKG is not realy well thought through.
  • Character Name: Hadokawa Yaminoyori

Look into my eyes

Offline Mars

• Hidden Hill Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Mars has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
  • Organization: Yürei
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2016, 12:30:51 »
I thought a clan would have a random chance of getting a KG, and the leader would get it and still not decided how the others would obtain it.
  • Character Name: Kuria Hinode

Offline Shivraj

• Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Shivraj has no influence.
  • 'Sup Guys!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2016, 14:33:11 »
I thought a clan would have a random chance of getting a KG, and the leader would get it and still not decided how the others would obtain it.
it's random for everyone, only a slight chance for anyone to get it, if a guy with KG makes a clan, he can give DNA codes to his members and so on
  • Character Name: Kazuki Raiu

Offline Yaminoyori

• Academy Student Poster
  • Yaminoyori has no influence.
  • It's better be good...
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hadokawa

« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2016, 14:40:25 »
As it's all fine and dandy - it lacks a forethought. Someone who'd join a different clan, wouldn't really receive another clans bloodline. It'd totally slay the immersion and the whole idea of creating clans, leaving us to stick to organisations instead (which have nothing to do with actual genetics and KKG).

Wiser choice would be holding an entry contest for Clans - those which did the best way upon their plot, overall creation, balance etc. would receive a bloodline of their choice, which would be then given to the current clan creator (as a reward) and be available to roll, by their fellow clansmen.

And since we'd have various bloodlines, we could introduce a D-S ranking system, which could influence the probability of getting a bloodline. Ranging from D ranked, weak or drawbacked bloodlines having... For instance 20% chance to roll, up to S ranked ones, with immense power that would have 1 or even 0.5% chahnce to roll and would be clan-restricted.

The possibilities are many in this matter - whatever is said here, is still open to discussion. Also, what I'm saying is just an idea, free to utilise by devs. It just seems a little bit more planned and fair for those, who are willing to do some real work for the game itself, to receive a small compensation for their devotion.
  • Character Name: Hadokawa Yaminoyori

Look into my eyes

Offline Boruto050202

• Chunin Donator
  • Genin Poster
    • View Profile

« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2016, 15:19:03 »
thanks for the comments both positive and negative. but i feel as though i need to clarify some things. 1. the clan leader has the kkg so that they can spread it like a disease through the clan 2. you would have to follow this game for a good 2 to 3 months min before you could get the kkg 3. it is for ALL clans not just mine how would that be fair?

Offline Shivraj

• Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Shivraj has no influence.
  • 'Sup Guys!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2016, 15:26:47 »
No, just no. KG needs to be rare, if every person who followed the game for 2-3 months minimum had KG, then it won't be rare, I suggest we leave it as it is, for realism
  • Character Name: Kazuki Raiu

Offline Boruto050202

• Chunin Donator
  • Genin Poster
    • View Profile

« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2016, 15:40:09 »
well it was some thing to work off of but that is on the off chance that this is used it was an idea but, thank all of you for not being butt-holes. all comments have been constructive.

Offline Nas

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Nas has no influence.
  • meh....
    • View Profile
  • Organization:
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2016, 21:17:15 »
As it's all fine and dandy - it lacks a forethought. Someone who'd join a different clan, wouldn't really receive another clans bloodline. It'd totally slay the immersion and the whole idea of creating clans, leaving us to stick to organisations instead (which have nothing to do with actual genetics and KKG).

Wiser choice would be holding an entry contest for Clans - those which did the best way upon their plot, overall creation, balance etc. would receive a bloodline of their choice, which would be then given to the current clan creator (as a reward) and be available to roll, by their fellow clansmen.

And since we'd have various bloodlines, we could introduce a D-S ranking system, which could influence the probability of getting a bloodline. Ranging from D ranked, weak or drawbacked bloodlines having... For instance 20% chance to roll, up to S ranked ones, with immense power that would have 1 or even 0.5% chahnce to roll and would be clan-restricted.

The possibilities are many in this matter - whatever is said here, is still open to discussion. Also, what I'm saying is just an idea, free to utilise by devs. It just seems a little bit more planned and fair for those, who are willing to do some real work for the game itself, to receive a small compensation for their devotion.
Hopefully i read this right lol.

I feel this really only benefits those who started from the forums and those who will be the first to play the official game. Which i don't really mind but what about new players, we cant just be having people make too many clans just for the hopes of having a KKG. Thats why i don't like guilds in most mmorpg... theres too many! lol.
  • Character Name: Isei

Offline lollernoob9

• Temari Sennin Donator
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • lollernoob9 has no influence.
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Amigake
  • Organization: Jyuunishin-Niwatori
« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2016, 21:54:48 »
  As far as I know, Kekkei Genkai will be randomly rolled for the character. they will be at first one of the unique chakra natures. If someone wants to pass this on to others they might be able to do tho Idk how safe it will be for the player... 
Most of these systems are not in place yet tho, so itll be a year at least before we see any.

if someone aquires one, they also need to be a leader or at least draw people together or they will not be able to run a clan. If you just give your Kekkei out, you can get taken advantage of by ppl who leave and kill you later.

Makes me think aquiring the special weapons/a Kekkei is a good goal in the full game, for the ambitious Shinobi.
  • Character Name: Shishida Amigake
A danger foreseen is half avoided.

Offline Twisted_nM

• Academy Student Poster
  • Twisted_nM has no influence.
  • I'm by no means new to this MMO "Narusimu"
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Sandāreisu clan

]

• Organization: Katakiuchi

« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2016, 08:53:27 »
So it's just a random selection no clear idea how that selection will work? In my opinion i may not have contributed to the donation side of the project (yet) but i have been around since early development. When it was still called narusimu and before i was even a download. when you could just play the game like a flash game. But getting to my point it would be fair to the member from earlier who have continued to be loyal to the project bet in the random selection or have some better chance of getting a KG. Like i said this is just my opinion of course the ones donating should have a shot at this as well.
  • Character Name: Tenma Sandāreisu
Without Darkness, one cannot know Light.

Offline lollernoob9

• Temari Sennin Donator
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • lollernoob9 has no influence.
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Amigake
  • Organization: Jyuunishin-Niwatori
« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2016, 08:55:55 »
It was mentioned in the past that donators would get a higher chance I believe.
  • Character Name: Shishida Amigake
A danger foreseen is half avoided.

Offline Twisted_nM

• Academy Student Poster
  • Twisted_nM has no influence.
  • I'm by no means new to this MMO "Narusimu"
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Sandāreisu clan

]

• Organization: Katakiuchi

« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2016, 09:02:17 »
See, i see how that would work but what of the members who don't quite have the money do these things for the community but offer the loyalship from pretty much day one? It would be an unfair advantage for the donators over the loyal "veteran" members. I see why staff would choose the donors giving them a higher chance but maybe come to a solution to give veteran member a higher chance as well. Then on top of that "veteran donors" an even higher chance. In my opinion this would be the fairest way to do it. Of course their will be hate and skepticism on my comment of the KG but that's the only way i see for making it fair to everyone as a whole hitting each category of players. Unless they make it random all together then donators will lose their shot so will veterans and there would be lots of new members with KG.
  • Character Name: Tenma Sandāreisu
Without Darkness, one cannot know Light.