Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 63874
Latest: Ponaldbiz
New This Month: 3967
New This Week: 29
New Today: 9
Stats
Total Posts: 73439
Total Topics: 20405
Most Online Today: 998
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 0
Guests: 739
Total: 744
Google (4)
Baidu

Author Topic: The Five Kage  (Read 6529 times)

Offline Kayleb

• Chunin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Kayleb has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Himitsu
  • Organization: Roguhanta

Re: The Five Kage
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2016, 16:51:11 »
I think the co-kage/council etc. would be in charge. This, only if the Kage won't decide to be a god in his village and have absolute control over everything.

There would definitely be a group close to the Kage that have some of his or her powers. Though it wouldn't be as effective, I'm sure the village could survive.
  • Character Name: Dawg

Offline Konohuro

« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2016, 19:09:52 »
I think the co-kage/council etc. would be in charge. This, only if the Kage won't decide to be a god in his village and have absolute control over everything.

There would definitely be a group close to the Kage that have some of his or her powers. Though it wouldn't be as effective, I'm sure the village could survive.

That decision is up to the Kage of the village. He will decide how the leading system will work in his village.
Of course, this doesn't mean it will necessarily be applied, riots are a thing in such a game...

Offline DrSuhi

« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2016, 19:25:37 »
I think it might be best if the kage of a ceratine village is not online, then the person who is the second most voted for in the elections would be named deputy kage or something until the actual kage is online. if neither are online the third is deputy kage and so on... just brain storming here lol
  • Character Name: Satoru Nii

Offline Reminance

• Hidden Thunder Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Reminance has no influence.
  • Leader of Roguhanta
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2016, 21:25:27 »
This ^
  • Character Name: Reminance