Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 63874
Latest: Ponaldbiz
New This Month: 3967
New This Week: 29
New Today: 9
Stats
Total Posts: 73439
Total Topics: 20405
Most Online Today: 998
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 0
Guests: 750
Total: 754
Google (4)

Author Topic: jinchuuriki  (Read 2754 times)

Offline raretblue2

• Academy Student Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • raretblue2 has no influence.
  • Get ready for trouble...and ice cream :D
    • View Profile
  • Organization: Vongola
jinchuuriki
« on: January 27, 2016, 14:19:31 »
I don't know how this game will really work until i see more. I just had this thought though, if you do want to add jinchuuriki as a possible thing i had a few ideas for it. Basically since there are only 9 tailed beasts and not everyone can have a tailed beast we could make them special event bosses that appear on the field. Then make special jutsu tailored to sealing them that you can't just learn.

Maybe a special mission for high ranking shinobi is needed to find the scroll that has this high level sealing jutsu. (make this a random encounter or something, give this mission a really low chance of appearing) the sealing jutsu needs to be A ranked or higher to seal a tailed beast. any sealing jutsu's that are low ranked that you could have gotten from either your clan or from getting a normal ninja scroll can be used to seal the beast in someone if like 8 people are doing the same jutsu towards the same person.

So this would work in an rp form as well, get each major village a way to choose who their next jinchuuriki is then attempt to seal it into them. Also the beast they need to seal has to be at a certain low health. That makes it even more of a challenge so not just any group of ninjas can get a jinchuuriki for themselves.

Then the gameplay for jinchuuriki would be the same for a normal ninja except maybe add a special button where you can tap into your respective power. when they use it they get an extra bar of unused chakra or something. when they overuse it then the creature can end up taking control and make your character go out of control. the longer you use the power the harder it is to do what you want until the AI starts doing whatever it wants. at some point it could be impossible for you to turn yourself back to normal so someone would have to get you down to a certain health before your form reverts and you're unable to move for a few minutes or something.

You can rank jinchuuriki mode doing special missions or finding special items throughout the world or something. If a jinchuuriki dies then they lose their beast. If you want you can maybe give a certain amount of death counts before they lose it if you want to give them a chance to keep their powers for awhile.

You could also make a system for death when if you get defeated your in paralyzed state and if they choose to they can leave you there and let you live, kidnap you, or even kill you right there causing you to lose beast. That also reminds me of another idea i had about something i like to call the Will of Fire system. basically if your character dies then you can become a new character.

(basically you would make a new character but you get to keep all your jutsu you have obtained, they would just be slightly lower ranks. This new character would be considered as your old characters student. Just a funny little idea i had a long time ago. It works well to, cause if your character dies there could be a cutscene where your new made character looks up at the sky and somehow senses your master's death and later gets a quest to go to his memorial or something, then you get a message from a bird with his stuff (your stuff) that he wanted you to have.)

Anyway off topic. The jinchuuriki would be a cool thing to add in the game if you wanted to give players even more things to add to the diversity of their character. since all mmo's have this limiting thing where everyone knows everyone's skills. This could be one of the very few games that we can make all kinds of skills...so numerous that not one person has the same skill set as someone else, so like new jutsu regularly updated and ways to get them that aren't just boring talk to npc quests! so let's really get into the details and add stuff like this so we can all have something different that nobody else has :D

• Character Name: Wraith
Every step in the wrong direction will most likely be your last...

Offline raretblue2

• Academy Student Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • raretblue2 has no influence.
  • Get ready for trouble...and ice cream :D
    • View Profile
  • Organization: Vongola
Re: jinchuuriki
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2016, 14:32:50 »
sorry i just read the frequently asked questions and i didn't know you guys already weren't planning to add it so disregard this post i guess xD
  • Character Name: Wraith
Every step in the wrong direction will most likely be your last...

Offline NinjaMirage

• Shadow Sennin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • NinjaMirage has no influence.
  • I like anything fast enough to do something stupid
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Shizen_Clan

• Organization: Jutsu Hunter

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2016, 17:10:45 »
Don't worry there will be plenty of jutsu to make diversity in game play.

Offline Mars

• Hidden Hill Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Mars has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
  • Organization: Yürei
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2016, 21:10:43 »
Regardless of if this suggestion has been settled or not, lots of nice effort was put into it. I hope to see some more like these! :p
  • Character Name: Kuria Hinode